Nox | #145 by Yellow.

Based on Click to view
Artist Yellow. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nox | #145

Postby Yellow. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:44 pm

Nox are adoptable canines, focused on character development and world building! Lots of adopts out there just make characters for people to have, but we want you to actually use these fellas! Anyone is welcome to join!

This Nox is up for adoption!
You must be at least level 2 and adopt this Nox as a pack member or adopt them as your founder if you don't have a founder form submitted!

Pretty proud with how this one turned out. So tell me what they are proud of min 50 words with no max, extras are allowed.

Ends on February 20th

northern downpour ;; wrote:Username: northern downpour ;;
Name: Grace
Pack: The Pack of Unturned Stones
Description: A gray and white nox with galaxy face markings, scattered stars, and deep blue eyes.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Yellow. on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nox | #145

Postby northern downpour ;; » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Username: northern downpour ;;
Description: A gray and white nox with galaxy face markings, skattered stars, and deep blue eyes.
Prompt:
Grace was born to strict parents in a stray dog pack in the city. They tried to teach her to be strong, to show no mercy to others, and that wasn't her thing. She had a strong moral code of her own and wouldn't hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. She did like fighting, but not when the other Nox was begging for mercy. Her cousin Lukas had left the pack for similar reasons right before he was supposed to be made an apprentice, and Grace had always envied him for it as the months went by. She wondered how he was doing and hoped he was okay.

It took Grace much longer to bail than Lukas; she had begun her training when she finally couldn't take it anymore. Grace left during the night, taking the same route that Lukas had described to her so long ago. The first thing she felt once she was out was freedom.

And then she realized they'd be looking for her.

Grace did everything that she believed Lukas would've done; doubled back on her own tracks, slept in places that were odd and out of sight, always kept moving. Grace had moved on to another city, following her own instincts and thinking about what Lukas would've done.

Eventually, she stumbled upon another pack in the new city. At first, she was wary of them. She stayed nearby and drank from the stream on their territory and tried to see what kind of pack it was; she knew that not all packs would be cruel like the one she came from.

One day, the alpha spotted her. Grace had taken off even though she didn't believe that the Nox would hurt her. You could never be too careful.

A few days later, she heard who she thought was the alpha talking to another Nox, saying that she'd "seen the stray around here" and "maybe you could talk to her". The voice that spoke back was very familiar, though much more mature than Grace remembered. Grace felt so hopeful in that moment; she was too excited, called "Lukas?!" out loud as she stepped out of her hiding place. The Nox in front of her was bigger than she remembered but still the same Nox she'd grown up with all those months ago.

"Grace?" Lukas had said incredulously. "You... you made it out!"

The feelings from that reunion from everyone were all so positive, Grace had ingrained the moment into her memory. Pride filled her even months after she'd found The Pack of Unturned Stones. She'd done it; she'd escaped her old pack, remembered what her cousin had taught her, and, in the end, she'd found him again. Grace... was a genius.
Last edited by northern downpour ;; on Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NEVER DID THINK ██████████████████
"Yeah, I dare ya, rage quit; make us both happy!"
hi i'd literally die for connor. yes, from d:bh. saeran and jumin too
ImageImage Image
Image / Image Image Image Image

███████████████ ABOUT ANYONE BUT

I'M
█████ NEVER DID

Warriors RP Group on dA
CAN YOU DRAW HUMANS?
YES? THEN CLICK HERE PLS

♥︎♥︎♥︎ImageImageImage♥︎♥︎♥︎
UT ♪
The best $40 Bo's ever spent

CARE ABOUT ████

ELSE
northern downpour ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Username: Yellowpip1
Name:
Pack:
Description: A gray and white nox with galaxy face markings, skattered stars, and deep blue eyes.
Promt:

MARKING // WIP
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meoauniaea » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:05 am

Username: Toomin
Name: Ean (Blue, green)
Pack: kxlleyawrfya
Description: A gray and white nox with galaxy face markings, scattered stars, and deep blue eyes.
Prompt: [98 words]
Ean is proud of the knowledge she has been able to impart upon her pack over her many years. She is also known as Mezamkivohin, or 191. She finds herself looking back often, as she has outlived two leaders (before Emrey) and many of her fellow clanmates. She has tried her best to keep traditions alive over the course of her life, because she alone remembers before the rest of the pack existed. She is proud of how it has changed, and hopes that what she has worked to establish as tradition isn't lost when she is gone.

You can call me Hadley, that's fine too.
How to say my username (and the meaning)
Toyhou.se || Flight Rising || Pixpet || Final Outpost || PFQ
Discord: redfailhawk

Lilypad won her AKC CGC title on 10/18/23!
Lilypad won her CGCA title on 11/8/23!

NaNoWriMo Winner:
2018-2019-2020-2021-2022-2023
Meoauniaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:05 am

Extended to the 20th
The one who made you,
How sad.

You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:10 am

northern downpour ;; wrote:Username: northern downpour ;;
Prompt:
Grace was born to strict parents in a stray dog pack in the city. They tried to teach her to be strong, to show no mercy to others, and that wasn't her thing. She had a strong moral code of her own and wouldn't hurt anyone who didn't deserve it. She did like fighting, but not when the other Nox was begging for mercy. Her cousin Lukas had left the pack for similar reasons right before he was supposed to be made an apprentice, and Grace had always envied him for it as the months went by. She wondered how he was doing and hoped he was okay.

It took Grace much longer to bail than Lukas; she had begun her training when she finally couldn't take it anymore. Grace left during the night, taking the same route that Lukas had described to her so long ago. The first thing she felt once she was out was freedom.

And then she realized they'd be looking for her.

Grace did everything that she believed Lukas would've done; doubled back on her own tracks, slept in places that were odd and out of sight, always kept moving. Grace had moved on to another city, following her own instincts and thinking about what Lukas would've done.

Eventually, she stumbled upon another pack in the new city. At first, she was wary of them. She stayed nearby and drank from the stream on their territory and tried to see what kind of pack it was; she knew that not all packs would be cruel like the one she came from.

One day, the alpha spotted her. Grace had taken off even though she didn't believe that the Nox would hurt her. You could never be too careful.

A few days later, she heard who she thought was the alpha talking to another Nox, saying that she'd "seen the stray around here" and "maybe you could talk to her". The voice that spoke back was very familiar, though much more mature than Grace remembered. Grace felt so hopeful in that moment; she was too excited, called "Lukas?!" out loud as she stepped out of her hiding place. The Nox in front of her was bigger than she remembered but still the same Nox she'd grown up with all those months ago.

"Grace?" Lukas had said incredulously. "You... you made it out!"

The feelings from that reunion from everyone were all so positive, Grace had ingrained the moment into her memory. Pride filled her even months after she'd found The Pack of Unturned Stones. She'd done it; she'd escaped her old pack, remembered what her cousin had taught her, and, in the end, she'd found him again. Grace... was a genius.

Sorry, it took so long!
The one who made you,
How sad.