Nox | #135 by Yellow.

Based on Click to view
Artist Yellow. [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Nox | #135

Postby Yellow. » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:09 am

Nox are adoptable canines, focused on character development and world building! Lots of adopts out there just make characters for people to have, but we want you to actually use these fellas! Anyone is welcome to join!

This Nox is up for adoption!
You must be at least level 2 and adopt this Nox as a pack member or adopt them as your founder if you don't have a founder form submitted!

To win this Nox tell me what they dislike the most, another Nox, a place, a thing? min of 50 words with no max.

Ends on February 12th

yellowpip1 wrote:Username: Yellowpip1
Name: Ora 'Plover'
Pack: NightWings Pack
Description: A tan and white nox with forest green eyes and a galaxy marking on the back leg with stars.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Yellow. on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nox | #135

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Username: Caffeinatedllama
Name: Castor
Pack: night orchid valley
Description: A tan and white nox with forest green eyes and a galaxy marking on the back leg with stars.
Promt:
castor and his brother pollux are guards in the night orchid valley pack. they love their alpha, cassiopeia dearly and the three grew up together like siblings as their mothers were close. castor and pollux would guard cas with their lives, and as a result the thing that castor hates the most is when his beloved alpha is in danger. he hates with every single bit of his soul when she is, and the thought of losing her is beyond unimaginable to him and his brother. a main factor for this is that he and pollux's mother had another pup when they had just turned two. her name had been carina, and the brothers were ecstatic. one day, a year after she was born, their mother had to attend an important meeting. carina was too young and irresponsible to be left alone so castor was put in charge of keeping her safe. carina had been bored, and kept bugging castor to take her for a walk or to do something and after two hours of constant asking the older nox finally gave in. they went for a walk along the territory border, the side of a highway that was busy with cars. the two nox were safely hidden in the trees when all of a sudden a car stopped on the side of the road. carina was rolling in the dirt, in full sight of the two leg that stepped out of the vehicle, ignorant of the danger she was in. castor ran to her but it was too late- the two leg had already picked up his little sister and gotten back in the car. he followed the scent for miles, hoping to find her again but was forced to return home, unsuccessful, ashamed and broken hearted. although
cassiopeia is an adult nox, castor still sees her as his sister and the fact that he had already lost one of his family members makes him even more determined not to lose another.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Username: Yellowpip1
Promt:

Ora or affectionately know as Plover is a very clean Nox, she keeps the camp clean and herself by bathing everyday. She believes that hygiene is top priority, she will happily tidy dens without asking and Ora seems to enjoy it as if it was therapeutic.
This leads on to what she hates.
When the rains come in the winter it caused the ground to become muddy and wet. This is what Ora absolutely hates, getting her paws muddy is a no no for this Nox. Even if a certain crisis happens you will usually she her hiding in her den keeping dry and washing herself clean with a disgusted look if anyone came up to her. Ora is particularly picky with keeping her blue galaxy marking dirt free as she prides herself with the beauty of it.
Though the other Nox's in the pack joke and tease her about this she has earned their respect as she keeps the camp clean from moss and dust.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Characters // My Fursona// My Pokemon// Human Characters // Orchardclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-I tend to be reasonably normal, not standing out ridiculously from the crowd in any way.-

Hey its Yellow here! I have FINALLY graduated university in Wildlife Conservation, I love birds! feel free to pm me! :D
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:06 am

Promt:

Ora or affectionately know as Plover is a very clean Nox, she keeps the camp clean and herself by bathing everyday. She believes that hygiene is top priority, she will happily tidy dens without asking and Ora seems to enjoy it as if it was therapeutic.
When the rains come in the winter it caused the ground to become muddy and wet. This is what Ora absolutely hates, getting her paws muddy is a no no for this Nox. Even if a certain crisis happens you will usually she her hiding in her den keeping dry and washing herself clean with a disgusted look if anyone came up to her. Ora is particularly picky with keeping her blue galaxy marking dirt free as she prides herself with the beauty of it.
Though the other Nox's in the pack joke and tease her about this she has earned their respect as she keeps the camp clean from moss and dust.

Ahh sorry forgot to post the winner. Congrats Yellowpip1!
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yellowpip1 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:28 am

Yellow. wrote:
Promt:

Ahh sorry forgot to post the winner. Congrats Yellowpip1!

Thank you very much <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Characters // My Fursona// My Pokemon// Human Characters // Orchardclan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-I tend to be reasonably normal, not standing out ridiculously from the crowd in any way.-

Hey its Yellow here! I have FINALLY graduated university in Wildlife Conservation, I love birds! feel free to pm me! :D
yellowpip1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me