Based on Click to view
Artist AnimalAtHeart [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 7 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Avikarin - Growths

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:44 am

WIP DNP

(Ah-vee-kah-rinz)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(wip links)
Discord | Nursery | Shop | Archive | xGrowthsx | Official Artist Search | Mod/Archivist Apps

What is an Avikarin?

Avikarins are a peculiar species with a mix of avian, and mammalian traits. As adults Avikarins stand at nearly three feet tall, with very muscular builds. They have strong wings and strong legs, and so are capable flight, along with being able to run at nearly 40mph for as long as 15 minutes. Their long tails are used for balence while flying and running. Their heads have a general canine shape to them, and have almost the exact teeth that a wolf would. Perhaps the oddest trait of this species, is the membrane on the edge of their tail, as no Avikarin EVER has ears, they evolved a rather strange way of "hearing". The transparent membranes are used like nets to "catch" soundwaves. Due to this, Avikarins are almost constantly waving their long tails back and fourth to catch the soundwaves. All Avikarin are covered in fur from head to toe with the exception of their feathered wings and tail membranes.
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me