Artist ThePaintedPitBull [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Longneck 1st Birthday Event!

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:24 pm

WELCOME!

About wrote:This coming Friday, February 1st, marks the one year birthday of these cuties. In that year, over five hundred Longnecks, all unique and special, have been placed into the loving arms of many CS users. In this time, there has been ups and there has been downs. Throughout it all, we have managed to maintain one loving community that anyone may feel free to call home. I am so proud to be a part of these species, and can't wait to see where it goes.

Speaking of community, this event is circled around what you want. From some ideas on the Fanclub, to some suggestions in my inbox, to products of my own mind I have tried making sure that this event to appeals to exactly what makes this species great: YOU ALL!

Event Details wrote:This event will be lasting Monday through Friday, finishing off with a big celebration marking our anniversary! It will have many moving parts, most of which will actually be taking place on our Fanclub thread, while the main adoptions will be occurring here. Lastly, the wrap up our event a little celebration will take place on our Customs thread.

On the event adoption thread, you will find only common Longneck kiddos! Commons have unfortunately often times been overlooked, sure, they don't come with all the bells and whistles of some rares but they are just as important to the species. We hope to dazzle you all with our common kiddos this coming week!

Meanwhile, on the Fanclub, you will be able to find many events.

- Longneck Scavenger Hunt
> Throughout each day, I will be posting a trait for you to find a Longneck with. This could be something as simple as green eyes, or as peculiar as a deer skull head. To whoever links a Longneck possessing the correct trait will be rewarded with a prize, most likely being Scooter Stone's.

- "OkCuppa" Longneck Pairing Contest
> Our mascot Cuppa, will be searching for her perfect mate this week! Anybody interested will have to make an online "dating profile" for their lucky bachelor. Whoever Cuppa chooses will then the other parent to her litter! Who doesn't want little mascot cubs, I mean really?

- New Avatar Backgrounds
> Not so much a game, but every day we will be posting a new background for our editable avatar. Updates for when these are added will be found on the fanclub.

Lastly, on the last day of our event there will be a free customs event! It will be quick, only fifteen minutes. The day before I will post on the thread what time it will be taking place so you can set your alarms!

I hope that everyone has a lot of fun with this event, happy birthday Longnecks!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Longneck 1st Birthday Event!

Postby Aphotic » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:17 pm

It's so great to see this species survive and thrive throughout a whole year. <3 I've made a lot of great friends through this community, and I look forward to making many more as the species continues to grow.

Happy birthday, Longnecks!! c:
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goal Progress
Eat Me Dog Raffle!
My Longnecks
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x
x

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄xxxxxxx
─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄xxxxxx
─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄x
█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█
boo
i'm
a
ghost
x
x
x
x
x

x
{ Delora }
Imagexxxxxxxxxxx★Pixel Credit★
Aphotic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:54 pm

happy birthday, longnecks
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 am

Aww yeah,
Our 1st anniversary! I'm so excited and proud to be a part of this community. It's been an awesome year and I'm exited for what 2019 has in store for us. Thank you si much everyone for the great year! <3 <3 <3
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:35 am

NEW EDITABLE AVATAR
BACKGROUND

About wrote:Every day I will be releasing a new background for our editable avatar! These will be relatively simple, celebration related background that I hope you all will enjoy. As usual, all colors of these backgrounds can be changed using the "Lock Alpha" function.

Today's new background is a little confetti one!

Click here to make your own c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:43 pm

OkCuppa
Longneck Match Making Event

About wrote:Welcome to OkCuppa! A little Longneck dating site of sorts! Our mascot, Cuppa, is looking to find herself a suitable partner. Which ever lucky bachelor (or bachelorette!) is chosen, will then be used as reference for the second parent in a little Longneck litter! We do have some rules, so just continue reading down below for more info!

Rules wrote:The rules for this competition of sorts are relatively simple!

1) Follow all of Chicken Smoothie's rules
2) Any Longneck can be entered, as long as they have not been bred 3 times already
3) You can enter up to three of your Longnecks
4) Please fill out either a form (found below) or make a little profile that answers the same questions (example farther down)

Code: Select all
Longneck Name:
Longneck Gender:
Longneck Picture:
My Favorite Things Are:

5) Post all of your entries on the Birthday Event thread, please!
6) Have fun!

I suppose it is important that you see Cuppa's profile now too, no? Well, here it is!

End Date wrote:This competition ends after the general birthday event, on February 2! Cuppa can't wait to meet all of you!
Last edited by ThePaintedPitBull on Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:11 pm

may i post profiles here?]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:12 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:may i post profiles here?]

Yep! This is where you're supposed to, I'm about to go clarify that in the rules c:

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:22 pm

XP cool))

Longneck Name: Jessie
Longneck Gender: Female
Longneck Picture: Can’t do images on iPad, only links...
My Favorite Things Are:
“I like the forest and traveling, as well as adventure because that’s always fun.”
“Experiences make for building character, and I like to try new things, especially foods.”
“I like helping others and seeing babies of all sorts. Babies are so cute.”
“Barbecue chips and Cheetohs are delicious, though I can settle for Original potato chips.”

Longneck Name: Corr
Longneck Gender: they/them
Longneck Picture: xxx
My Favorite Things Are:
“I-I like walking on the beach, and e-exploring forests and rivers.”
“I-I like to travel a-and see the sights.”
“I l-like being useful and trying to meet others.”
“I love cheese flavored foods and cheese itself.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyuu. » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:52 pm

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSCHWEPPES
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvFEMALE
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvBio: I'm a little new to this, treat me gently,
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvplease! I like to spend my time snuggling up with a
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwarm fire and some good sweets. A bit of a holiday
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvfreak, I love going all out for Christmas, Halloween,
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvSt.Patty's, and especially Easter. I'd love to visit a
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvlot of festivals around the world, especially
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvinterested in Finland for their Christmas celebration
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvand Mexico for their day of the dead festivities! I
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvwill someday and hopefully that day will be soon!

X

X
X
x
Dragons
Trades
Longnecks
Previously Kyuubigaki
Kyuu.

My pets
My items
My wishlist