Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
24 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1411

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

Woohoo! Another party cat to join the ranks, and they bring a cookie. <3 It's sure been a fun ride to this point, I'm so proud of everyone's hard work in making Rise such a great community to be a part of.

To win this cat, you've got to do two things!
1.) Tell me the funniest/best memory (as long as its appropriate) from your time with Rise.
2.) Give this cat a personality (300 word limit)

End Date:Jan 29th at 11:59 pm CST

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Funniest/Best Rise Memory;;[/b]
[b]Personality;;[/b]

Username: KnickKnacks
Cat Name: Swanglow
Clan: Northclan

Description: A striking torbie with high white and heterochromia

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by >> Leafstorm515 on Sat May 04, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1411

Postby dimi. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Username;; Dimi.
Cat Name;; Starpetal
Gender;; Female
Age;; 50 moons
Clan;; Rivuletclan
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;; I think my best rise memory was when I hit level ten. In the discord, Dinah made a meme that was like "wHen I goT to LevEl 10" and for some reason it was just so amusing and I adored it so much knowing that people knew about my level and hard work.
Personality;; Starpetal is a cat who thrives off of tranquility. She loves it when the clan is at peace, and in her words, all she wants in life is some "damn quiet around the camp". She thrives within silence and spends a lot of her time in isolation, lost in her day dreams and thoughts. Starpetal has many aspirations in life, and often spends more time daydreaming about them than going out of her way to actually achieve these desires and aspirations. Many consider Starpetal to be more of a dreamer than an actual cat with any particular work ethic, but many turn to her for ideas on what they should be, especially when it comes to apprentices and kits within the clan.

Starpetal is particularly fond of the field of medicine, and often spends a lot of time finding new uses from plants and animals found within the environment, so no resources that come to Rivuletclan are wasted. She is a scavenger, and will use every last atom of something she has found before finally tossing it out. Many think Starpetal is kind of a hoarder because of this, but Starpetal just finds anything in life shouldn't be taken for granted and should be utilized to it's fullest potential.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Username;; SurgeFire
Cat Name;; Hemlockheart
Gender;; Female
Age;; 63 Moons
Clan;; AsterClan
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;;
I haven’t been here for that long - but my best rise memory was definitely completing the 100 cats challenge. Seriously! It was incredibly fun along the way, and I love gifting people art. The best moments, though, were the people encouraging me along the way— I’ve been going through a period of thinking my art was not good (sparing details, I’m not attempting to throw a pity party), and this, well— people kept encouraging me and aaah <3 I love you all. These challenges are great and I’m grateful for them.
Personality;;

“Oh, honey. Are you really going out looking like that?”
....that’s her personallity summarized in two sentences.
She cares about her appearance and attempts to look as good as she can get. She’s older, more mature (...well, she likes to project herself that way)— although sometimes Hemlockheart looks back at her apprentice days. Boy was she the mean girl. Poisonous in name and personality.
We don’t talk about those days.

She’s one to let insults roll off of her. Well, as it seems— she looks like she doesn’t care but ooh boy are you asking for some wicked punishment. She doesn’t do the dirty work herself (if it’s a physical punishment), though.
“Listen, I just called you a mousebrain and— guess what I find in my nest the next day? If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were the one who did it!”
“Mmm. Got no proof, hm? Could’ve been anyone and you chose me.”

She’s absolutely businesslike when need be. She doesn’t mess around— she ain't a fool, and will call you out when you try to mess with her. Honestly? Most people are afraid of her because of how fearsome she can be... she’s not big or sturdy, she’s threatening in all the other ways...

She’s pretty in her words when need be, but attempt to interact with her in any wrong way is honestly asking for trouble. As mentioned, she often deals punishments later... but has no problem striking someone in the face (if not a Clanmate) if need be.

She has a caring side, even if not very good at it. She’ll try to cheer an apprentice up if she really cares about them... even if it means offering to retaliate at bullies. Oh, would she humiliate. Hemlockheart wouldn’t hesitate.

[296/300]
Last edited by SurgeFire on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:54 pm

Username;;
Rameiku
Cat Name;;
Birdchirp [prev. Bird, then Birdpaw, now Birdchirp.]
Gender;;
Female
Age;;
28 moons
Clan;;
MyrtleClan
Rank;;
Warrior
Although I'm really new to Rise, my best memory is probably seeing everyone be so friendly with each other! Especially during this event, I've seen cat's adoptions comp. including complimenting the user above, and that's so sweet... So far from what I've seen, everyone's kind and willing to answer others questions, which is really nice. This community is very inclusive. <33

Personality;; 298-300/300 words. [varies by counter tool]
Bird-Chirp darted out from behind a bush, her paws splayed out in front of her as she tumbled to the ground. 'Ah...Ow.' She pouted to herself, scuffing the ground lightly. "I almost had it..." Meowing mournfully as the creature she had been chasing --a rather chunky Squirrel-- skittered up a tree again.

'I wasn't fast enough...' She sighed, hunching down and creeping towards a new smell; this one of an avian. 'A bird... I can catch a bird.' With this encouragement, she makes a soft, almost bird-like chirp. The bird, -- oblivious to the true identity of the musician, -- hops a couple paw-lengths forward. "chhirp..." She chirps again, chattering at the bird to ease it.

"Chiirp?" It's head tilts, taking a couple more bounces forward.

'One...Two...Just go!' Bird-Chirp springs forward, landing perfectly on the bird. "I did it! Brair-Star will be so proud." Beaming, she picks up her prey and practically crashes into camp. "pFT!" She spits out a couple feathers from having bit down on the bird in her rough landing. "Brair-Star! I caught a bird!"

"Awe... Congratulations, Bird-Chirp!" She meows happily, padding over and inspecting it. "Clean as always. You really are the best with birds, aren't you?" Brair-Star gives her a couple licks on the head.

"Mhm! They think I'm a Bird as well, I suppose." Her ears perk up excitedly as she bounces around from the praise. "Does this mean I can be Deputy next? I can supply Birds for us all!"

Brair-Star purrs in amusement, "Big jump there, Bird. You've far to go, many roads to travel."

"Why...? Won't every-cat be proud of me if I become deputy?"

She sighs gently, "Bird-Chirp... Who you are, is not dependent on your rank. Nor is your importance." She nudges the she-cat gently. "You're family either way."
Last edited by leafless willow on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:54 pm

Username;; Oceanfosh
Cat Name;; Applebriar
Gender;; Female
Age;; 26
Clan;; Cats of the Whispering Wood
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;; I haven't been in rise for long at all, so I don't have as many memories as I'm looking forward to having. I was very proud of one rise cat entry I did, however, which was a readopt, and I showed it to my ELA teacher. The next day the teacher came up to me and told me how much she liked the writing even though she had only started reading it and how I might even be a better writer than her. I haven't seen her work but that's a large compliment to me coming from a teacher!
Personality;;

xxxxxApplebriar always acts fierce in front of her clanmates. She thinks she’s the best cat in the whole forest and always comes up with a strange way to prove that. One day, she disappeared for two nights in a row and came back with mashed herbs and prey that were strange shapes, saying stuff like “Come on, you have to try them! The twolegs call them cookies and they are soooo amazing! I even made enough for the whole clan!” Unluckily for Applebriar, Swiftstar isn’t very fond of this attitude and tries to discourage the she-cat from acting like she does. However, she always jumps right back up with something even more insane. Strutting into the camp, one day she announced “I just climbed onto the camp! You wouldn’t believe how amazing it is and how much you can see out there!” Applebriar may act like she’s the best cat there is, but deep inside she is just a soft, friendly cat that wants attention. Nothing she does would truly be aimed to harm another cat, unless that cat were a threat to her clan. Despite Applebriar’s attempts, her personality has become so normal that each of the cats slowly tuned her out. It started with Swiftstar, of course, not even looking up from whatever she was doing when the caliby announced something new. Then it was Stormface, which wasn’t much of a surprise considering all elders tend to be grumpy. Blackfoot eventually gave up paying much attention to Applebriar and began to ignore her as well. Frustrated, she continues everyday searching for new ideas, another thing that she could announce to the clan in hopes of getting some appreciation. It exhausted Applebriar out, but she continued to hunt for attention anyway, a journey that could possibly last a lifetime.
300 words
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:59 pm

Username;; dinolover519
Cat Name;; Beeshine (cause she the queen bee)
Gender;; female
Age;; 30 moons
Clan;; Druidclan
Rank;; warrior

My best memory was how I won Brewingstorm. To get him, I had to create a catchphrase for him. I ended up using my friend group’s awkward-conversation-filler/inside joke “Crazy weather we’re having?”. I rembering spitting on my screen when I started seeing congratulations dinolover519 everywhere. I still haven’t told my friends yet for fear of copyright strikes.
Personality;;
Prompt: Beeshine is the sassiest she cat you will ever meet. The heterochromatic molly is the star of the show and she knows it. A pansexual flirt, she will try to win the heart of any cat she sees, having a new fling every moon. Despite it all, she does care about her clan and would die defending it, even if it meant killing her monthly fling. Long story short, she is number one.
Last edited by dinolover519 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:01 pm

x
    Username;; Micki.
    Cat Name;; Ivyskip
    Gender;; she-cat
    Age;; 33 moons
    Clan;; Bearclan
    Rank;; warrior

my best rise memory so far is when I saw my founder - she's absolutely gorgeous, and everything I could have hoped for. other fond memories are just interacting with the lovely community tbh. seeing all of the insanely talented artists and writers and the lovely ideas and pieces of work that they come up with is great as well. <3 also the artist trading cards make me giggle, and yelling at dimi not to level anymore is always fun. the new emotes are also noice
    Personality;;
      she's fun-loving and quite mischevious, sometimes doing a bit of light thieving for funsies (always returning stolen goods later) and often playing pranks. however, while she does quite enjoy causing some trouble - "what's the point if there's no trouble? you're so boooooring!" followed by an exasperated sigh - she wouldn't hurt an innocent. the not so innocent, though? well, she might hurt a few of those.

mostly, her antics are simply for the adrenaline rush, which also lends to her penchant for risk-taking and getting into dangerous situations.

she adores being around others, though she's often very bad at listening and giving advice or comfort. however, she lends her support to those she cares for in other ways, and she's often found roughhousing with kits, apprentices, and fellow warriors - sometimes instead of doing her duties. she does always do her duties, of course, and it's not for laziness that they're not always done when they should be. rather, she's easily distracted and her sense of time is quite off, so when she's around camp, getting ready for her duties, someone often wants a moment of her time and things just snowball from there.

in fact, most things in Ivyskip's life snowball - leading to many anxious nights and dangerous situations. it can make her feel like she's not entirely in control of her life, which causes her quite a bit of stress and worry. she hates feeling like she's not in control of a situation, feeling helpless.

most see this cat as a daredevil with a knack for trouble and mischief, as well as incredibly loyal. however, there's a more sensitive cat that she hides away, afraid of what others may think. as such, Ivyskip is prone to daydreams and fantasies when alone, taking time to indulge in her more sensitive side.

(300 words)
Last edited by Micki. on Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:11 pm

Gah they're so pretty!!
WIP
Username;; Pasito
Cat Name;; Gingersnap
Gender;; She-Cat
Age;; 24 moons
Clan;; BlazeClan
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;; Getting Fruitgaze, my deputy. I fell in love with her, and I knew I needed her in my Clan, so I did some art and made my form, and boom! I managed to win her and I was so happy when I saw!
Personality;; She's really bouncy, kind, sweet and giving, but she is also protective, feisty, and selfish.
Last edited by werewolfisms on Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowflight13 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Username;; Shadowflight13
Cat Name;; Koipool
Gender;; Trans tom (afab)
Age;; 44 moons
Clan;; Cometclan
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;; One of my best memories from Rise was when I win my first competition! It was an unlimited impress comp and I remember thinking I didn't stand a chance against all the other cool and talented people lol. Still, I decided to put my heart into it anyway and I'm so glad I did! I ended up winning Honeycloud, who is still one of my favorite and most developed cats almost a full year later.
Personality;; Koipool has a very bright personality. He's just out to have a good time, and will happily make friends wherever he goes. He's a chatterbox and will talk for hours if allowed to, about everything and anything that catches his fancy. He's a curious cat, too, which leads to him asking a lot of unwanted questions. This annoys a lot of cats. The anxious ones, however, he puts at ease, since they know they won't ever have to speak in his presence if they don't want to. Koipool is capable of carrying a conversation all on his own.

Koipool is very physically affectionate and can be a bit of a flirt sometimes, though most of his cuddling is platonic. He likes the feeling of his fur on another's--it makes him feel close to them. He enjoys sharing tongues and basking in his own glory, always confident. His boldness is infectious, and he makes others feel brave. Koipool believes he can be and do anything, and he helps others feel that way, too. (172 words)
only here to post art and run. best way to reach me is discord (Shadowflight13#6850)

I take art commissions for USD. message me on discord if interested! <3

join me playing dappervolk :3c
Shadowflight13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Username;; ~Trompy
Cat Name;; Oriolesong
Gender;; Female
Age;; 35 moons
Clan;; Snakeclan
Rank;; Warrior

Funniest/Best Rise Memory;; Since I am fairly new, my best rise memory so far was receiving my founder. She looked perfect, I love her to bits and I can't wait to expand my clan! (I have no 'funny' memories yet!)

Personality;; Oriolesong is an extremely outgoing and loud individual. If she isn't on a hunting mission, she practically never stops talking! Not only does she find something to say about everything, she is, in fact, LOUD about it. Cats could practically go deaf in her presence. When she gets excited about something, her voice slowly rises until she is yelling every word. Even though she talks a lot, she is very bright and positive... laughing over her stupid mistakes instead of letting them get her down. She is also one of the most loyal clan cats you've ever seen - the first to volunteer and the last to take a meal. Not only is she perfect for border patrols due to her unlimited amounts of energy and desire to explore, the kits of the clan love her because she can weave the best tales and can play with them all day long. She hopes the clan can be big enough someday that they can spare her long enough to have some kits of her own.
"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist