Based on Click to view
Artist petrify [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

kal kit ufa

Postby petrify » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:04 am

so i don't quite connect to this kit anymore, so i decided to adopt them out! i will be giving three... kinda creepy prompts that you can choose from below. contest ends in one week - so january 28th - at 4pm est. one extension may be asked for, and it will be extended for another week then. prettying up is allowed. pm me with any questions

prompt one form:

Code: Select all
    [b]user:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]why are they scared?:[/b] 1000 words max
    [b]extra:[/b] 500 words OR 1 art piece

prompt two form:

[b]why are they being chased?:[/b] 1000 words max
    [b]extra:[/b] 500 words OR 1 art piece

prompt three form:

[b]there's a light coming from a log cabin in the middle of the woods. what happens next?:[/b] 1500 words max
    [b]extra:[/b] 200 words OR 1 art piece
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kal kit ufa

Postby Chickpea » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:30 am

Mark!

user: CompleteChicken
name: Spindle
extra: 500 words OR 1 art piece
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stephaaa » Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 am

user: stephaaa
name: serenity
why are they being chased?: 1000 words max

I was just a little kit, a storm awakening from the depths. My mother was pleading and crying at the sight of the shadows. My father stepped in, throwing himself to defend us when a blast of power shot through him and right into my quivering tail. I was knocked out, everything pitch black, but the second I woke up I was in the field along with a blue glowing.. scar.

-----

I've done an awful, awful mistake.

The shadows roar, their pleads growing and overtaking my own ears. They fill up the sky like smoke, their stomps causing earthquakes. I can feel their gusts toppling over me, and I try to keep my feet on the ground. I think to myself this will be over, but I know that this could never end. Why am I so foolish? I could have avoided it, but my brain is too weak. I must keep going to keep myself alive, at least to escape. But once again, my thoughts are crushed by the blaring grunts. I'm only panicking more and more, the opposite of the name I was given to follow.

Is it me they truly want? Or my careless father? This is exactly what he didn't want. I know that all my life it was done to protect me from the shadows. But why would he protect me despite his presence being almost nothing to me? That is what I did not know.. up until now.

I was frustrated. I could not bear my father's mystery. You need to be careful. They will destroy you and the peace, he told me. Why should I care if I don't even know if he's alive? I screamed in frustration and broke my one and only safety. The forcefield shattered to pieces. The first thing I saw were the clouds grouping, and the first thing I felt was the blasting wind. It resembled the broken peace. My stomach turned at the sight, and then I saw the shadows grouping above my head. They clawed at my tail, attracted by the shiny blue shard. What do they want? Oh yes.. the shiny blue blood shard.

I tuck my tail in between my legs at the thought, even though they know it is me who has it. Look at me just running away. I left the entirety of the kingdom behind. The shadows burn peace with anger. If only I'd known better. My one selfish punch has lead this kingdom to an end. And... my end. The fire is spreading closer and closer, the thick smoke rising. This is all my fault.

extra: 500 words OR 1 art piece

Last edited by Stephaaa on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stephaaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rustyroxy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:59 am

Mark

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:20 am

mark
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:02 am

Mark for if I have the time I'll probably do the third one
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:20 am

m/k
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:29 am

user: yuroshi
name: Blaze Evergreen (Inferno)
why are they being chased?: 1000 words max
Deep breaths, I thought to myself, body trembling slightly. I could feel that my breathing was still shaky. The adrenaline was burning through my veins, and I ached. I wanted to run more, to never stop running... I wanted to never run again. A branch snapped to my left and my breath hitches in my throat.
In. Out. In. Out. Slowly. Don’t move. Don’t talk. No noise. Nothing out of the ordinary.
My breathing finally calmed, though my mind was the farthest thing from it. I could hear their footsteps coming closer- my heart was hammering furiously in my chest, I was sure they could hear it. I tried my best to be brave, but I couldn’t help it, and my eyes shut as their shadows grew visible before me. I stopped breathing as I desperately hoped that they wouldn’t see me. That they’d move on. That, somehow, I’d make it out of this.
“We lost the kid. Boss isn’t going to be happy.. he wanted this one especially bad- could’ve been dead useful... or at least, more useful dead.”
They began to move off, and my breathing resumed with a gasp. I wish, more than anything, that I hadn’t held my breath then. That I hadn’t had to start breathing once more, that I hadn’t done so with a gasp. They stopped moving as soon as I gasped, and I knew i had failed. I didn’t wait for them to come back to look, I just started running again. I heard them behind me, their larger footsteps sounding in time with my heart. They were faster, but I was small, the forest was dense. I was nimble. I was sobbing. I wanted the chase to be over. But I knew deep down, the chase would never end.

Little Blaze was of noble birth- only his parents, when they discovered his magic, gave him up to an orphanage. They couldn’t stand the thought of turning him in to the crown, to become nothing more than a weapon, only fit for destruction and following orders. But, with as close to that were to the royal family, they knew they couldn’t keep little Blaze with them, so they did the only thing they could. They hugged him goodbye, explained the injustice in the world, and shipped him off to a faraway orphanage by the edge of a twisted forest. It didn’t take him long to escape from there, of course, once he realized the truth in his parents’ statements. He had a mishap inside the orphanage- an older, larger bully came at him, and Blaze, in his fear, instinctively let loose his flames. Although none were hurt, the bully immediately contacted the guards and Blaze was forced to flee. Luckily for him, he was quickly taken in by someone else who lived on the outskirts of the town- an old man, wrinkled and kind, who did not share the magical prejudice that the royals tried to instill within the people. For the next six months, Blaze lived hidden within the house of the old man, and sometimes in the forest, while the Old One taught him everything he could. Somehow, they managed to avoid detection...
But all good things must come to an end.
Blaze was careless, one day, within his newfound home. He chased his “Grandpa” outside, to make sure he remembered his cloak. Unknown to the two of him, he was spotted by none other than the bully from before. Neither Blaze nor the old man knew that their deception had been seen through, so when the King’s knights appeared merely a week later, they were not prepared at all. Blaze was out preparing for a camping trip when the knights arrived. He had just found a good location and prepared to return home when the knights began to question and threaten his old man. And he had just broken through the forest’s edge and heard his old man refuse one last time to share his location, when the knights followed through on their threats.
And with that, something within the 13 year old Blaze exploded.
He flew into a rage, and his fire responded, bursting from within him and growing quickly into a monstrous beast. It was a flame that mirrored him, and almost seemed to be living. As he charged towards the knights who had taken away his “Gramps,” so too did the living flame beside him. The knights were not prepared for this sort of power coming from a juvenile boy.. they were forced to flee- those of them that could.
Blaze heard them crying out as they ran, screaming of the Inferno that he was, and took it as his new name. And as he settled down beside his old man, weeping one last time, his beast of fire slowly melted back down into him. He cried for hours, mourning all he had lost, but slowly that sadness turned to hatred, and that hatred to determination. As he rose shakily to his feet once more, he looked up into the now setting sun, and made a vow to himself. He decided, at that moment, his purpose. He would save the magic users, and all who sympathized with them. He would not fail... no matter the cost. But now, he heard them coming back- prepared, undoubtedly stronger. For now, he had to survive this race, to make it before he was taken. With only look back, he ran into the forest, the voices not far behind him, to begin his new life as Inferno.

extra: wrote: He lives in a time that’s more like the past, but some people are blessed with magic. Usually when they are, the monarch of the land tries to recruit them into his army, but sometimes they get lucky if they live far enough away from main cities and don’t get noticed. His name is Blaze, but when in disguise he refers to himself as Inferno- and so do those that chase him down. He is a pyromancer, and a truly gifted one at that, especially considering how young he is. Currently, he travels through forests to minor settlements, helping others out where he can (especially others with magic, for if a magic user is discovered but no longer young, the ruler of the land orders them to be put to death). He is usually rather quiet, but somewhat broody when he is on his own. He hates the fact that people are punished for having magic- so he often tries to rescue them.
Although he is still young, and some find him intimidating for his power, he has all the makings to be a great future leader... and who knows, maybe once he rescues enough other magic users, he’ll storm the castle and take over.
While he is not especially friendly, he is incredibly loyal to those he deems worthy, and especially so to those that are magic as well. He hates pain, both in himself, and in other magic users, and will fight to the death to protect them if that’s what it takes. He has a truly good heart beneath his grumpy exterior, and though you’d never know, as he only lets loose when alone, he is a bit of a crybaby.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:32 am

user:
name:
there's a light coming from a log cabin in the middle of the woods. what happens next?: 1500 words max
extra: 200 words OR 1 art piece

res with hoia baciu investigator / aliens / ghosts
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N