Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

Feather Boa #181

Postby bellini » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:17 pm

another quick adopt oops
This one is a fcfs but to qualify you have to write out their personality or a story about them in exactly 181 words, no editing your form, no tbds either !!
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality/Story[/b]

Ready go !!
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feather Boa #181

Postby credit » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:23 pm

Name: Joy
Personality/Story
Joy is a boa that would claim to be of the spunky type. She’s got tons of attitude from her claws all the way to her ears. Despite her worry some appearance, she packs a mean punch with her words as those are her greatest weapon. She doesn’t like to fool around and is one that likes to get whatever job that needs to be completed, done in a timely manner. Besides the outward sassiness, she’s really just a giant mamma bear. She is a real big softy once you get to know her and she will make sure that everyone within her care is taken care of to the fullest.

She does have a tendency to push things on to others, such as her care and affection, but she knows when to pull back. Another aspect of her character that others tend to adore is her taste of music, or the fact that she has none. She tends to put random noises together and claim that they work even though they really don’t. Though, others tend to tune her out.
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:27 pm

credit wrote:Name: Joy
Personality/Story
Joy is a boa that would claim to be of the spunky type. She’s got tons of attitude from her claws all the way to her ears. Despite her worry some appearance, she packs a mean punch with her words as those are her greatest weapon. She doesn’t like to fool around and is one that likes to get whatever job that needs to be completed, done in a timely manner. Besides the outward sassiness, she’s really just a giant mamma bear. She is a real big softy once you get to know her and she will make sure that everyone within her care is taken care of to the fullest.

She does have a tendency to push things on to others, such as her care and affection, but she knows when to pull back. Another aspect of her character that others tend to adore is her taste of music, or the fact that she has none. She tends to put random noises together and claim that they work even though they really don’t. Though, others tend to tune her out.

congrats !! I’ll add you now
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:41 pm

ah thank you so much!