Artist HowlingHooves [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 1 minute
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Hooves' Breeding Extravaganza!

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 am

Hello hello!

With the go-ahead from Neri, she has allowed me to host a small event for you all.
    I have chosen pairs from my own herd and the foals will be going up for you all to adopt. c:
    Everyone is welcome! Staff members in any capacity, community members, and non-owners alike!

The competitions for each will vary; descriptive competitions, art, writing , one raffle, and two unlimited competitions.
    Below this post will be a list of all the pairs that have been matched. While I have not completed all the offspring yet, things will be updated as they are posted and ready for applicants!
    Along with this, the eye color of each foal will be able to be chosen from between the parents! Meaning, you may pick the sire or the dam's eye color to be passed to the foal. You may not mix the colors together to form a new color, however. (Sire is Blue, Dam is green; you can choose blue or green.)
    The exception to this is the final two! Their competitions will be more traditional, due to being so extensive. c:

I do have a few rules first, however; please abide by them.
    ‡ All CS rules apply.
    ‡ All Khimaira Friesians rules apply.
    ‡ All images must absolutely be linked!
    You may only win one foal. revoking this rule, due to the limited activity of our community currently. <3 I will be focusing on those who have not won prior foals, but it will not impeded winning entirely.
    xxxExceptions to this rule are entry for both the raffle and the unlimited comps.
    ‡ Please follow all parameters listed on the Khims competition.
    xxx Some of these may have a naming heritage theme; if this is not followed, your entry will be ignored.
    xxx It will clearly state if this is the case, so please don't worry yourself over missing it. c;
    ‡ You may not request breedings within this event; I will not be breeding my stock solely for one person.
    ‡ You may not request slots from my pairs within this event; if I am offering slots, it will be stated elsewhere.
    ‡ All offspring are on the normal lines! Even if heritage may include other sub-species, the resulting offspring must remain on the original lines.
    ‡ Each competition has the possibility to award up to two RU pairing slots! This means I will award one or two other members an outcome from between the two parents of the Khim entered for. The slot is only for the two parents of the same offspring, and it must be done by myself. You are able to request this be added to my to-do list whenever you’d like after I have stated any slot winners. c:
    ‡ Normal breeding requests from the community will be taking priority over these! That does not mean I will have regular requests completed before posting, I will just focus on those and move back and forth between any requests and these. I don’t want to keep the community waiting on requested breedings.

All competitions will have their own end dates!
    I will allow extensions to be requested for art related competitions, as well as the unlimited competition.
    One extension will be granted per competition, with a maximum of one week!
Last edited by HowlingHooves on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pairing List

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:30 am

Last edited by HowlingHooves on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:40 am, edited 15 times in total.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Hooves' Breeding Extravaganza!

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:31 am

Posting is now open! Feel free to mark.
    Also, if any staff member would like to add in their own stock offspring, feel free to shoot me a PM and I can add you in. c:
    I'm happy to add anything to the pairing list above if this is the case. <3
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:34 am

Mark!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Exotica. » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Mark!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Exotica. | She/Her | Henlo :3
Not on too often anymore
My ADHD will bring me back
Feel free to PM me anytime!
ERRP KF RT BRT Toyhouse

🌿🌿🌿
Exotica.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Update!
    I’ve changed the rules a bit, after some thought.
    Since the community is a bit quiet at this point in time, I’ve revoked the ability to win a single foal.
    You have a chance to win more than one, though priority will go towards those who have not should I be completely torn between multiple entries. c;

Hope you guys enjoy those to come!
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:08 pm

This looks awesome!! What a cool idea!

I know I'm not staff, but would you accept a pairing or two from others so the bab can go up for adopt?

All good if not, I can imagine if you did it would be quite frantic xD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:09 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:This looks awesome!! What a cool idea!

I know I'm not staff, but would you accept a pairing or two from others so the bab can go up for adopt?

All good if not, I can imagine if you did it would be quite frantic xD

It's a nice thought, but unfortunately no.
    There's a lot to do with the breedings I'm releasing from my stock, and other artists if they would like to join with their own as well. It would be too much to add in offspring from community members.
    Maybe there will be a chance for something like that later down the road however. Never know what artist might be planning for future events on a personal level.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:10 pm

hey so I will be joining this, here is my pairings list

Holly x Snowfall

Čokolada x Chokola

unamed x [url][/url]

I will be adding more just need to figure out pairings :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:14 am

Hey all!

Wanted to first welcome Rescue into the mix for our extravaganza! I hope you guys are looking forward to her offspring adopts as much as I am. c:

I also wanted to let you all know I’m having some issues with my computer. Nothing too major, I’m sure, but I’ve gotta work on it before I can get going again. c; With that, I will update eye colors and halters ASAP, as well as get the last two competitions on my end up before anything else! Please don’t worry about things not being updated just yet, they will be, I promise.
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me