Based on Click to view
Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1322

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:49 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This is a custom founder.

Please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. Also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives. c:
If you do not post a thread and level up to level 1 within a month, your founder will be readopted.

Username: SomethingofaDreamer
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: A dilute torbie with low white and bright green eyes with a scara cross her nose.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1322

Postby dimi. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 am

This founder never leveled up, so they're going up for readoption!

This is a partner competition, and this cat is siblings with 1321. For this competition, you must partner up with someone, and answer the following prompt;

What is the biggest secret these two siblings share?

This is an open prompt, meaning there are no limits on word count or art, though please split up walls of text with paragraphs, images, or art! Please DM me questions <3

Edit: You have 3 unrelated extras of 500 words each, or 1 art piece each! [3 per cat] (comics and animations permitted!)

End Date: April 30th, 2019 Extended to May 16th, 2019 @ 10 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Partner:[/b] [link to form][/url]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
Last edited by dimi. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:43 am

Username: yuroshi
Partner: [link to form][/url]
Name:
Clan: Oddclan

Oh heck mark, feel free to PM me if you want the other and are looking for a partner!

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Micki. » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:48 am

x

Username: Micki.
    Partner: liightning

Name: Snaildapple

Clan: Bearclan
Last edited by Micki. on Fri May 17, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:49 am

Username: SurgeFire
Partner: bucky but all fancyr
Name: Falconpool

Clan: AsterClan

Form here.
Last edited by SurgeFire on Fri May 17, 2019 11:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:45 am

Username: Canary22
Partner: Ladyskittels
Name: Driftspark
Clan: Dawnclan

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:21 am

Username: dewly_noted
    Partner: Elliad
    Name: Dove's Fall [formerly CloverPelt]

Clan: BeachClan to be Fallen

Secret: Half-clan siblings separated, one kit in each clan. [the strongest wip rn]

The memories were vague, like reflections from a foggy mirror, hard to grasp and even harder to keep clear. It was mostly smells and feelings. Her mother's pelt and someone else, someone else at her side. A familiar scent against her nose, the colour of grey and voices that seemed to settle as perfect in her mind.
    As much as she wanted to focus on them all she ever could get was vague and fanciful. Her adopted father always chastised her memories, crediting them to her brilliant imagination. The fact that she had a good imagination should have made her believe his allegations but it did quite the opposite. She could imagine many things but she could always tell the difference between reality and fantasy.
    Those vague, foggy memories were the realest things in CloverKit's life..

patrol:
    Those vague, foggy memories became something realer the first time she met MousePaw...

gathering:
    first approach hesitant & hopeful.

sneaking to hang out:
    everyone else had siblings, everyone else had cliques, she felt like an outsider in her own clan- her only friend was her mentor. MousePaw understood.

mentor catches on
    lecture here.

Unrelated Extra 1:
    The scratch across her nose was still ebbing, the bleeding had stopped a while ago, days back but with each small fleck of dirt and dust that slowly drifted downwards a little would get into the wound and irritate it. This was useless, the cats stuck down here had been so for generations- they'd told her as such repeatedly as she clawed at the walls. Above her the sound echoed of her sister doing the same. This wasn't going to work. They couldn't stay here for the rest of theirs lives, maybe she should have just listened to her mentor.
      'Sometimes you just have to accept that life won't be perfect'
    She gently butted her head against the stone, her paws lowering to the ground as a sickly resolve welled in her chest. She had to do it. They both had to get on with their lives.
    'We'll be friends forever' the promise echoed in her mind and she shook her head. Forever. All the secret meetings, chatting about their different lives, finally getting to have the sibling they wanted. If they had just been happy living their lives, even if they were separated by the clan borders atleast they got to see each other. Why did they have to run away from it all.

She veered back walking away from the cliff face until she could see the edge that her sister usually peered over and took a deep breathe, the scent of moss and mud intense in the air.
    "MOUSEBREATHE!" Her voice betrayed her- coming out in cracks as a few tears worked their way out of her eyes. It didn't matter, her sister wouldn't be able to see her face clearly, she just needed to keep her tone under control.
      'you're angry, you're angry, you're angry'
    "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT MOUSEBREATHE!"
    The words felt like they were toxic but she was working her tone better now, her voice didn't crack. This was for the best, this was for MouseBreathe, she needed to be able to live her life- see the places they had wanted to see, go where they had dreamed. MouseBreathe had to do it for both of them.
    "YOU PUSHED ME!"
    This was going to break her heart in two. They'd shared the secret of being half clan for so many many moons, but this secret, this quiet secret that was all hers was even worse. They should have just stayed.
    "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"
      'With love and affection, if I ever get out I'll find you and tell you that you mean the world to me and I'm so sorry I messed up.'
    Everything had gone so wrong. [446/500]
Last edited by ataraxic_gone on Fri May 17, 2019 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Username: StormSerpent
Partner: Thunder.Collects
Name: FIshWhistle

Clan: LotusClan

FishWhistle cast her gaze downwards as she felt BumbleStar’s angry presence suffocating the camp like a looming shadow. She glanced up at him to see him glowing down at her sister MeadowLeap, who seemed to be shrinking quickly. She looked towards fish with a desperate look in her eyes FishWhistle nodded encouragingly and after a moment she looked away in shame. She knew she should step forward and admit to what she had done, but she continued to sit back and let her sister take the blame for murdering WildFire. Fish knew that Meadow had nothing to do with it and that she had committed the crime, but still she sat and waited for it to all be over.

FishWhistle looked up again just in time to see her sister look back towards the leader. Guilt flooded through her whole being. She wanted so badly to run up and tell BumbleStar everything while weeping, but something stopped her, she stayed still with a stone cold expression on her face. She loved her sister and didn’t know how she could let her do this yet she did. She shut her eyes tightly, her wonderful, amazing, perfect sister was sacrificing herself to save her.

She whimpered and the cat next to her just told her she was a good cat for trying to stop the murder. She had gotten a scar on her face during the accident and the clan now believed that she had tried to stop the murder, but NO this wasn’t true, she was celebrated for committing a crime, this was all so wrong. EmberHeart leaned into her fur “thank you so much for trying to save mommy” she whispered through streaming tears.

BumbleStar’s voice boomed through the camp, he was so chill and kind but now he was mad at her sister. "Meadowleap, you have committed a crime far beyond any other we have seen in LotusClan. There is only one way we can handle this appropriately." FishWhistle saw his gaze staring directly into MeadowLeap’s soul. "We must exile our traitors. Meadowleap, do you have anything to say?"

Fish looked up at Meadow hot tears dripping from her face. Her sister was crying too ask she spoke the last words fish would ever hear her say "I love you Fishwhistle.” she watched her sister leave as the clan chased her out. She buried her head in her paws, if her sister hadn’t covered for her she knew she’d be in her exact spot but she deserved it, not poor innocent meadow. The guilt burned her worse and worse with each moment that slowly ticked by.

Last edited by StormSerpent on Fri May 17, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dimi. » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:40 am

Because I would love to see more finished entries, and more entries in general, I have decided to extend this.
I am heading into finals next week, and will be in finals for the next two weeks.
I will not be available to judge this competition until after May 16th.

Because of this, this competition is going to be extended to May 16th, 2019 at 10:00 PM CDT!, and will be judged directly after it closes!

I hope this extension will help a lot of you <3
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery