#360b3f ▰▰
#e2eade ▰▰
#5a475b ▰▰
#c78f82 ▰▰
#b495a7 ▰▰
#000000 ▰▰
Edits:
S - Hair , Shine, Teeth

Gender: Female _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Occupation: Leader of a Survivalist Gang _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Universe: Cyberpunk post-pandemic apocalypse
Breeding Slots: 3/3 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Mate:
None _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ Orientation: Pansexual

Breedings:
Family:
Res
Friends:
Res

About Bennet
Last edited by VanossGaming on Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Theories

Postby VanossGaming » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:09 pm

It all started when she was very small. Some say it was from the bombs that dropped upon the land during the wars years ago, some say it was the explosion in the neighbourhood a couple months back, others claimed it was designed in a lab and set out to wreck havoc. Whatever had caused it, Bennet knew it had ruined her life. What was left of it anyways. She could remember the blurred figures of her parents, the cries of her siblings, and the teary whispers through the phones. The disease lay waste to any Kalon that stood in its way. It claimed countless lives, towns, cities, countries. Only some were lucky enough to make it out alive. Bennet was fortunate to have made it as far as she had. She had been separated from her family after a raid, performed by another group of survivors desperate for resources. She spent most of her youth hiding out in abandoned buildings, living off scraps with the occasional dollar to her name. Fighting off others desperate for survival and the monsters that lived around every corner. The neon lights continued to glimmer onto the streets and roads while the sounds of screams echoed into the night. These were sounds that Bennet grew used too. It was a hard life and she had to make it. There were friends at points. Other Kalons like her with knowledge and street smarts. Yet none of it seemed to last forever. That was until she met Twilight. He, much like herself, had spent his childhood running from the infected. They became fast friends. He the determined leader and She his right hand woman. They grew into something more. A gang. A group that would do whatever it would take. For once in her life, Bennet felt safe, protected. Their group was coming together, their small cluster of buildings was hidden away behind walls and alleys. It's was all okay. For now.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me