Artist Joke's On You [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Casper

Postby Joke's On You » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:14 am

Name: Casper

Background:

Casper hasn't always been a ghost. Nor has he always had his name as Casper. He started his life growing up as a regular Boa, but things changed later in his life. A wizard who sought to take over the world had taken the young Boa from his home and instead, decided to raise Casper himself. Whatever name that the Boa had before the wizard is unknown. The wizard gave powers to Casper so that when he grew, he would learn how to deal with his powers with the help of the wizard. Meanwhile, the wizard had big plans for Casper and the powers he chose to bestow upon him. A singular being would not be able to take over the world by himself. But perhaps with help, that being would be able to get to milestones that no others have been able to accomplish before. Having Casper was that help that the wizard needed. With his powers, Casper could go anywhere that he pleased because no one could see him. The wizard started with giving him simple tasks such as stealing small things. But as he grew, the tasks would become larger and larger. These tasks would grow in complexity where there were guards and elite teams to protect what he was trying to steal. These things would range from a country's most precious treasure or a large sum of money (which in the end would be given to the wizard as a "donation"). Eventually, Casper was able to escape the wizard and lay low under his radar. He found the wizards plan to be morally wrong and did not wish to help much longer. After all, now that he's a fully grown Boa he mastered his powers. Now, Casper lives in hiding from the wizard to took him as a young Boa. His hope is that one day, he'll be able to stop the wizard and get his own form of revenge for what the wizard made him do and what he turned into. Now, he lives alone with no friends or family to turn to.

Feather Boas are owned by Scissors

Created by: waterglow

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Casper

Postby waterglow » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:26 am

Ah the story fits him so well! I'm really happy you like him so much! <3
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Casper

Postby Joke's On You » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:51 am

waterglow wrote:Ah the story fits him so well! I'm really happy you like him so much! <3

Thank you so much <3

And thank you for giving me the chance to earn my first Feather Boa

Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me