custom number: #26
custom item used?: Staff December custom
extra item?: no

Edits::
    Major
    • mostly downless/hairless/scaled
    • large, stylized mane
    • tail edit- reptilian
    • Edited crest- single feather, curly and long (can move like normal tho)
    • Horns
    • Teeth added (nomch)
    • Front hands modified
    • hind leg have a slightly longer calf section
    Minor
    • Claw edits
    • slitted pupil
    • muzzle slope modified
    • pawpad edits
    • double nostrils
    • Eyeshape
    • eyebrow floof (smaller, rounder mostly just the eyebrow dot)
    • Feathers are sytalized (messier set, curlier in some places)
    • Sharper jawline
    • Hind paws have 3 toes
    • broader chin
added, I dont think I missed anything?
Last edited by Scei on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [Dec. SC : Scei] Verde

Postby Scei » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:47 am

Physical Traits wrote:
      • tail is almost sticky near the end, it is very grippy and entirely prehensile.
      • the tail is squishy and mostly just padding and muscle.
      • hind legs are slightly different then normal boas- Verde's fibula and tibia are longer then normal and cause them to walk a little hunched, with a rounded hind
      • Their pawpads on both front and hind feet are sticky like a gecko, they decide whether they want something to stick or not.
      • They will- more often then not- stand on the ends of their fingers when walking in their feral form mainly because of his long claws. (think spiderman climbing up a wall kind of hand pose)
      • Their fangs are blue, which isn't too weird except only their two canines are blue and naturally occurring.
      • the feather boa "tuft" on the back of their head is one feather it curls naturally and twists around. it dries quickly and verde loves this part about himself the most.
      • The feathers along his neck, chest, and shoulders are easily collapsible- making clothing and outfits easier to wear then you may've first expected.
      • His claws are strong, while not as strong as bone they can definitely dig and cut though things if he needs them to.
      • like a cat, his pupils will widen when looking in the dark or looking at something exciting, and slit when looking at bright lights, being angry, or as his normal face.
      • Verde can hold his breath for quite a long time, on a regular day without preparation he can hold his breath above or under water for about 10 minutes, on a day where he is given a little extra preparation and stretching he can hold his breath for about 28 minutes.
      • While it has no connection to his lung capacity Verde has two sets of nostrils, his sense of smell has been split between the two pairs (they each have their own nasal cavity, the bottom pair have a smaller cavity however.)

characteristic Traits wrote:
      • Previously named something else, however renamed himself and will not tell others what it had been.
      • While verde is not full of himself he enjoys his appearance, he doesnt think he is the most beautiful creature out there, but he knows he is definitely not bad looking.
      • Verde currently works as a waiter in a small town café-diner style restaurant. he is enthusiastic about his job however would prefer to do something space related, or exploratory.
      • When anxious or nervous he will pick at his mane on his chest, he has scratched himself plenty of times while messing with his fluff however its easily covered by the mane.
      • he sometimes gets his chest feathers trimmed due to it being too long on occasion, it is naturally a bit longer but he prefers to be able to see around it.

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items