Based on Click to view
Artist AcetheKidd [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#423: Bleeding Heart Pigeon

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:27 am

Another quick ref

To win, tell me what they like to do during the holidays. You may pretty it up and one extra allowed.
Ends on the 23rd

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Favorite thing to do during the holidays:
Extra:(opt, one)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #423: Bleeding Heart Pigeon

Postby doglover947 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:44 am

"Let your heart Soar!"
Username: doglover947
Name: Rosie
Rosie likes to make her own unique Holiday traditions.
She loves to fly into the air and see all of the lights from high above.
It makes her feel calm and at ease, like anything could happen.
Plus the Christmas lights look like beautiful glimmering stars.
Rosie Also loves to grow flowers to plant in her nearby park.
It makes her feel like she's giving back to the earth in some way.
She loves to buy gifts and spread joy through them.
The smiles that she gets when someone opens a gift warms her heart.
That's the best feeling. Though she doesn't have much she likes to help those in need.
Just because she has a good life doesn't mean she can't share things with others.
Backstory:
Rosie hasn't always had the best life. So that is one of the reasons she always helps someone she sees in need.
When she was around the age of ten she lost her mother in a car accident.
Her father was also in the car with her but he was unhurt. The day that mom died was the hardest day for Rosie.
She had a great relationship with her mother who felt more like a best friend. Her dad had a hard time too but he covered it up by drinking. Rosie tried to make him stop but he always pushed her away. As the days went by her father felt more and more numb. Until one day he became ill. That day was the second hardest for Rosie. She felt like her whole world was falling apart.

Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:35 am

Username: jurassic,
Name: Lily
Extra:(opt, one)
wip!

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:47 am

Username: Diamondshine101
    Name: Sage Blythe Abbey

'O Christmas Tree, O Come All Ye Faithful, O Little Town of Bethlehem, O - Wait, where did O Holy Night go?'

Sage scratched her head. She was certain she had all of the songs her and her roommate needed to go caroling tonight, but apparently she was mistaken. Very, very mistaken. A messy stack of papers caught her eye. She desperately rifled through them trying to find the missing O Holy Night lyrics. Without them, she'd never make it past the first line. Behind her back, her companion slipped into their shared apartment, the door clicking so softly behind her that she hadn't even noticed that she was back. She gasped and pulled out an all too familiar essay from the pile.

"Oh I thought I was supposed to hand this in last week!" she fretted.

"Huh, don't remember O I Thought I Was Supposed To Hand This In Last Week being a Christmas carol."

"Maia!" she yelped, then laughed. "Very funny. Can you help me find O Holy Night? I can't find it anywhere!"

The arctic fox set both bags of groceries on the counter. "Of course!" she cheerfully replied.

The two tore through every drawer in the place.

"Hey Sage! I found O come, O come, Emmanuel."

"I forgot all about that one!"

No cabinet was left unsearched.

"Yikes! These cookies expired three years ago! Gross!"

It was only when they decided to give up and just forego that tune altogether that Maia noticed something in her bright red winter coat's inside pocket. "How did these get in here?" Maia remarked, holding up two identical copies of the lyrics to O Holy Night.

"Oh! I remember! I told you to make copies at work so we didn't have to share it."

They both laughed. College certainly took up a lot of brain space. Not much room left for remembering anything not involving the applications of antibiotics to treat respiratory illnesses, courtesy of Maia's professor, or the proper identification of the different taxonomic groups of vegetation, courtesy of Sage's professor.

-----------

*Ding dong*

Elderly Mrs. Roncalli's front door creaked open, revealing two college age girls decked out in festive red and green attire. Their voices, Maia's mezzo and Sage's soprano, created a beautiful melody to the classic Here Comes Santa Claus. She smiled. Not many carolers still went around town singing these days. It was nice to see some youngsters embracing such an old tradition.
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Username: Vagabond
Name: Noelle || Gender: Male

During the holidays Noelle tends to spend the time alone. He's never really had family to go visit during this time, but he makes the most of being alone.
Working as a nurse/caregiver, Noelle tends to buy gifts for the kids he takes care of, enjoying the smiles he gives to them as they open their gifts. Giving gifts to the patients he has, has become his own little tradition, knowing a lot of them sometimes can't make it out of their hospital bed in time for Christmas, so he makes the holiday extra special for those who are stuck there.
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:59 am

Diamondshine101 wrote:
    Username: Diamondshine101
    Name: Sage Blythe Abbey

'O Christmas Tree, O Come All Ye Faithful, O Little Town of Bethlehem, O - Wait, where did O Holy Night go?'

Sage scratched her head. She was certain she had all of the songs her and her roommate needed to go caroling tonight, but apparently she was mistaken. Very, very mistaken. A messy stack of papers caught her eye. She desperately rifled through them trying to find the missing O Holy Night lyrics. Without them, she'd never make it past the first line. Behind her back, her companion slipped into their shared apartment, the door clicking so softly behind her that she hadn't even noticed that she was back. She gasped and pulled out an all too familiar essay from the pile.

"Oh I thought I was supposed to hand this in last week!" she fretted.

"Huh, don't remember O I Thought I Was Supposed To Hand This In Last Week being a Christmas carol."

"Maia!" she yelped, then laughed. "Very funny. Can you help me find O Holy Night? I can't find it anywhere!"

The arctic fox set both bags of groceries on the counter. "Of course!" she cheerfully replied.

The two tore through every drawer in the place.

"Hey Sage! I found O come, O come, Emmanuel."

"I forgot all about that one!"

No cabinet was left unsearched.

"Yikes! These cookies expired three years ago! Gross!"

It was only when they decided to give up and just forego that tune altogether that Maia noticed something in her bright red winter coat's inside pocket. "How did these get in here?" Maia remarked, holding up two identical copies of the lyrics to O Holy Night.

"Oh! I remember! I told you to make copies at work so we didn't have to share it."

They both laughed. College certainly took up a lot of brain space. Not much room left for remembering anything not involving the applications of antibiotics to treat respiratory illnesses, courtesy of Maia's professor, or the proper identification of the different taxonomic groups of vegetation, courtesy of Sage's professor.

-----------

*Ding dong*

Elderly Mrs. Roncalli's front door creaked open, revealing two college age girls decked out in festive red and green attire. Their voices, Maia's mezzo and Sage's soprano, created a beautiful melody to the classic Here Comes Santa Claus. She smiled. Not many carolers still went around town singing these days. It was nice to see some youngsters embracing such an old tradition.

Congrats!

Sorry for the delay. Umu
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:01 pm

AHH, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'll be sure to take great care of her ; Maia's very happy to have a roommate for the holidays. :3 Merry Christmas!
Melti The Dragon
✚✚✚Autistic
✚✚✚Furry
✚✚✚Artist, Musician, Improv Comedian

If I've forgotten something, feel free to give me a little nudge!

I'm a Moderator for PS Adoptables! <3 Check them out! >>
Also, if you do decided to check it out, please consider noting I referred you!

Other Sites I'm On
{ Deviantart } ✚ { Furaffinity } ✚ { Toyhou.se }
{ Art Fight } ✚ { Refsheet } ✚ { Aywas }
Tracker Pages
{ Cascadeclan } ✚ { Sosna Gora } ✚ { Kingdom of Thorns }
{ Lucentclan } ✚ { Hlien Fuléao-anisth } ✚ { Sunset Bridge Business }

✚✚✚Formerly Known as Diamondshine101
    [C] - GreenGummies (sig art), sweathie (avatar)
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me