Based on Click to view
Artist Nikki6Ashba [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Galloping Gifts Khimaria Christmas Event

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:48 pm

All participating artist horses have now been unwrapped! I hope you all enjoy your galloping gifts! This event is now over, no new Khims will be made on these lines. All currently wrapped up khims should be judged and unwrapped before New year^^ Thank you to everyone who joined in~

Hello and welcome to Galloping Gifts Khimaria Christmas Event! Here we have some lovely horses looking for new homes, but they are a bit shy, so they won't show themselves until they find their loving homes. Don't fret though as it looks like they didn't quite wrap themselves all the way so you can see a sneak peak of their colors, and we will tell you their genders and heights, but that's all you'll know until you take this loving gift home!

Rules:
`All Khimaria and CS rules apply
`No pestering the artist to learn more about what the horse looks like, there will be no hints, and nothing will be reviled until the horse is adopted
`These lines are only for this event. No customs or breedings will ever be done on these lines
`These adopts will rage from VC to rare only
`no horses will be made on these lines after Christmas.
`Artists who would like to participate must message me

Code: Select all
    [center][quote][color=#400080]What are Khimaira Friesians?[/color]
        Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.[/quote]

[b]Parent 1:[/b] Foundation
        [b]Parent 2:[/b] Foundation
        [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Height:[/b]
        [b]Color:[/b]*secret until adopted
        [b]Genetics:[/b]*secret until adopted
    [b]Breeding Info:[/b]

To get her/him ...

[code]    [b]Owner:[/b]
        [b]Show Name:[/b]
        [b]Barn Name:[/b]
        [b]Gender:[/b]
        [b]Age:[/b]
        [b]Picture:[/b][/code]

End Date:
    Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so[/center]
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Galloping Gifts Khimaria Christmas Event

Postby Polaris_23 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:19 am

Owner: HailDragon
Show Name: Santa's Little Helper
Barn Name: Buddy
Picture:
Polaris_23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:32 am

could i be added to this hun? <3
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:56 am

Bookmork! Will drop an application for a cutie in the morning <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:19 pm

All participating artist horses have now been unwrapped! I hope you all enjoy your galloping gifts! This event is now over, no new Khims will be made on these lines. All currently wrapped up khims should be judged and unwrapped before New year^^ Thank you to everyone who joined in~

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:16 am

So sad that these guys will never be made again :( Thanks to all the amazing artists who made some STUNNING adopts on these babs. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me