Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Emojems Artist Search by friday

Based on Click to view
Artist friday [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Emojems Artist Search

Postby friday » Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:20 am

This will be a continual search for artists.
You may make as many entries as you like. No covers, please!
Please list the edit rarities in your entry. If there's an edit you would like to add that isn't listed, let me know and I'll figure out a rarity for it if I want it to be a possible edit.

Anyone who becomes an artist for this species will be able to keep one of their entries, up to rare.
I'll figure out a monthly reward system for artists as well, likely MYOs and/or shards.
What is an emojem?
Emojems are manifestions of emotion. They are rumored to reborn from spirits, but this is not proven.
Each emojem has a wispy, ghostlike tail and a gem in its forehead. The gem contains all of the power of the emojem, and without it, it will die. The strange, transparent tail infuses the emotion into the atmosphere, making the surrounding beings feel that emotion.
Positive emojems are loved and often kept as pets or even worshiped. Negative emojems are scorned loners, but sometimes used as weapons. Emojems are immune to the emotional powers of other 'jems. Because of this, they can mingle peacefully regardless of emotion.

Emojem rarities
standard: no edits; can have any of the four preset gem types.
common: fur edits, sclera color, tail shape edit, glow, protruding teeth
uncommon: edited ear shape, edited gem shape, edited nose, 2+ colors in gem, heterochromia, spikes, horns, scales; nose/gem not matching, goop
rare: extra gem(s), multiple emotions, multiple tails, multiple ears, hoof edits, halo(s),
mythical: tbd

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emojems Artist Search

Postby friday » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:11 am

bump

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Emojems Artist Search

Postby .Shakira. » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:31 am

mark
Super cool yet disappointing Mexican scene teenage high school choir kid born on May 10th.

"KEEP MY PRIDE ON MY HIP, THAT'S A WEAPON I CAN'T LOOSE"
My name (alias) is Brekkie, I make hyperpop sometimes lol. I really like Drain Gang, Spider Gang, and 100 gecs. I used to be a COPPA player, and I am genuinely so sorry to everyone who had to deal with me during that era.
You can find me on most social medias under the username of dg_hotelbreakfast or brekkie.mp3 or under cantfreestyleondex

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Shakira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me