Based on Click to view
Artist spideysense [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

wip, species!

Postby spideysense » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:31 am

You guys can adopt this species and own it once I'm finished! In the meantime please give name suggestions and the best name will win! You can also add lore to increase your chances of wining, as well as me adding possible different features to the species (such as a different tail than the one i sketched, or glowing eyes or something)!
Code: Select all
Username:
Species name:
Possible features:
Lore:
Other:
I’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin

comic artist, lucid dreamer, passionate about all things aquaitic
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

merrowcrest cats [stars] / art shop

<— my epic fursona
I created him on the oekaki boards 7 years ago!

ImageImageImage
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: wip, species!

Postby Tjebb » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:14 am

They look so cute so far! They remind me of an otter.

Username: Tjebb
Species name: Vidra
Possible features: Tail Halos/rings, Wings, Multiple eyes
Lore: From Challenger Deep *I am not good with creating lore
Other: Once these babies are open, I am getting one. XD They are so cute!

My Kalons
I no longer actively draw using Oekaki, but I'll try my best to use the forums and talk via dms and such!
Looking for art!

Image Image Image
Tjebb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:14 am

Username: Catsrule1908
Species name: RingTail
Possible features: RingTails can only jump to a couple rocks, but who needs jumping when you can swim? RingTails can swim at approximately 3.5 miles per hour! They also might have floaties, duck hats, and even sunglasses! ( besides winter events and fall events!). The otters will have a hunting place where they can hunt for fish, fish will be used as currency! Otters can find salmon, trout, Rainbow fish, Common Beta fish, Rare beta fish, Common goldfish, Rare goldfish! Those are In ordering for price! The otters will also feature The trading shack, you can’t trade otters, you can only trade Items, The only way how to trade otters is events, you can trade otters during events and that’s it! Your otters will have rarity’s to! First is Common, Uncommon, Rare, Shiny, beautiful, And finally Epic! The otters will be based on there traits, in order to be a epic traits it but have a duck hat, sun glasses, a drink, Baby blue or dark brown coloring ( depends on events ) Fluffy tail and cute eyes! Commons don’t even need to have a item, there just Common, RingTails can come in ALL different colors also! RingTails love each other, A RingTail can breed once every 5 weeks or Longer, it depends how many otter pups they have! RingTails May breed with different Rarity’s! If your a mod you earn ten + fish if you solve a problem, if you a artist you earn the amount the custom cost, other wise, you’ll earn the rarity it is, For example 1 Beautiful would equal 30+ fish!
Oh I almost forgot, RingTails will sometimes come with a stuffed animal pal, if they do they are a auto shiny, the stuffed animals improve hunting and a lot of higher chances for the RingTails, have you asked why we call them RingTails ? It’s because a lot of the have common ringed tails! Usually only shiny and up have major tail edits, you have a 1/70 percent chance to get a fuzzy and fluffy tail in a shiny, but it’s very common to get them in Epics! RingTails would feature Seashell bay, it’s were they live! Most live there anyway, some spooky RingTails live in the barnacle cave underwater, far, far away from the nice seashell bay! Gloomy ones live in the crashy bay, the reason we call it the crashy bay is because all the waves always crash there! Angry RingTails live In a old lava volcano under the barnacle cave, of course the once in the seashell bay are most likely to help you! Long ago RingTails had a Barnacle Queen, and a Crab King, But one day the king and queen got into a fight, they both died, drowning because they were chasing after each other and ended up in the crashy bay, The RingTails have a oath, ever since they were a pup, not to fight like the king and queen ever, ever again. All the RingTails no matter what rarity or emotion will be born in the Angel fish reef, The angel fish reef is a peaceful place where they will be born, it is said that angel fish will protect them from anything that comes in there way! Sadly The otters do have something like a pound, it’s called the trap reef, there’s old human cages there, people will put there Unwanted RingTails here for other people to adopt, if a RingTails isn’t adopted within a week, I will adopt it. RingTails are very emotional creatures, they will go in a depressed state when a family member gets sent to the trap reef, they can’t hunt, breed, or play.. RingTails Can have glasses, also this is only for RingTails that can’t see! If RingTails have glasses they will be rare because most RingTails eyesight is perfect! It never gets a lower score than 9/10! Since they have Tiny legs they are unable to jump far, The farthest one has jumped is to a seashell to a nearby hermit crab! There little otters will also feast on clams and blue crabs, there mostly fed to otter pups tho, if a RingTail is blessed by a angel fish, it will have a halo and a rare trait, it’s rarity will be Epic, it is a 1/100 chance you will get a blessed RingTail. I will put up polls to see if people want new line edits or more events, whatever the people do I will do! RingTails can become sick if you don’t bundle them up in the winter, it is rare for a RingTail to get sick, put keep your eye open! If you get a Shiny RingTail, almost everything about them is going to be shiny! There is a option were you can go hunting/searching with your RingTail! If you do it is most likely you will find more fish and more stuff! Here is the list of stuff you can find: Coins, Rubber Ducks, Rare Floaties, Hats, Shiny sunglasses! Here is the list of fish you can find ! : 100+fish, 50+fish, 30+fish, 10+fish, and five+fish! If you ever come across a lost RingTail you may catch it with a net. Nets can catch RingTails so you can take them back and adopt them! ( So if no one has adopted the RingTail by the end date you can use a net to get it ) Nets range from the price 10-20 fish. If you are a artist you must make at least 3 or more RingTails a week! If a artist breeds a group a of RingTails, it must be 5 or more, they get 100+ Fish. You are aloud to have a starter RingTail, the artist get to choose the items. You get to choose the color, name and gender! When RingTails breed their pups MUST have one of their colors and or items!This is all you need to know about the RingTails! I really hope i can get these guys, It will make my day if i do !
Lore: And They will Swim on
Other: I have always wanted to own something like this, I think my mother would be happy to, because otters are her favorite animal! I wouId have to visit her to tell her, but her house is only a few blocks away ^^. I would try be kind to everyone and keep business running quickly! Plus I love otters to! I would probably add toys for them like rubber ducks, pool floaters, floaty balls, etc! Oh and my cat is looking at you with huge eyes saying pwease? Anyway Thank you so much for this chance, i would really like to own a Species like this!
Last edited by clemen on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:21 am

Now that took along time to write ;-;
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:16 am

Username: DiamondDogg
Species name: Otters of the Sea
Possible features:
- The otters can be 26-37 inches (2-3.10 feet) all as an adult, and about 6 inches when two months old
- Rarities include Standard, Common, Odd, and Rare
--Standard: No edits, Fish in mouth, Longer/Shorter tail
--Common: Cat ears, No tail, Mouse in mouth
--Odd: Halo (gold or silver), Wings (chibi, angel, and dragon/bat), ear tufts
--Rare: Any edits not listed, custom lines
- Otters can only be bred twice a month, but can breed an unlimited amount
- Litters can result in 1-5 otters, and can be grown one week after the litter is posted
- Artists will get an odd and below myo every month for a "thanks". These myos can be saved up for a later date, and 3 odd myos can be used to make a rare and below myo, but only artists may use custom lines
- You can own as many otters as you want
- You should make a thread to store all your otters, though it is not required
More will be added if I think of something!

Lore: Otters of the Sea live where their name says, by the sea! The sea they live close to is a freshwater sea near a mountainous area and large forests. The otters can live in groups of 5 or more otters, and their diet consists primarily of fish, but they will also eat mice in the forest if it is necessary. Rivers run through the area, providing lots of fish. Otter pups are cared for by everyone, primarily their mother.
Other: Thank you for the chance to win these cute otter lines! This took me some time, as I am half watching youtube, and trying to think really hard what would make these a good species. Again, thank you for allowing me the chance to win, and I hope you certainly pick the right person to own these.

Diamond | she/they/xe/ae | Aroace | EST

[TH] | [DA] | [FR] | [ArtFight]
[Commissions - Open] | [Stars]

[VOK] | [ToET] | [SparrowClan] | [The Flower Garden]
[Gentle Paws] | [The Lost River] | [CAC]
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:33 am

friendly boop
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideysense » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:34 am

catsrule1908 wrote:friendly boop

no need to bump! theres been a recent enough post on it for people to see <3 i just want more people to enter because i only made it at five this morning.

<— my epic fursona

ImageImageImage
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:19 pm

Last edited by clemen on Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:52 pm

Username:
Species name:
Possible features:
Lore:
Other:

Hope it's okay to mark! It's super late but I'd love to do this later

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spideysense » Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:33 am

this ends in 1 hour!
(which is 7:33 my time)

<— my epic fursona

ImageImageImage
spideysense

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me