Based on Click to view
Artist Bella. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #73 - RU for Error

Postby Bella. » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Species Information wrote:Image
    Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Original Topic x

Another veeeery long awaited runner up for Error

Error wrote:
    username: .Void.
    name: Timeless
    personality: A playful almost joyous character, somewhat of a jester as in, enjoying playing jokes and tricks on others. He isn't friendly in a sense that he wishes to make friends, his friendly towards others in hopes of gaining something from them. Due to this he tends to lack close friends. However he takes no mind to this and continues along his merry way, enjoying everything about his life.
    why do they carry around the small clock?: The clock represents the simple fact that Timeless is really, time less. Both meaning that he enjoys the timeless moments in life and then the very concept that he lives in a place that lacks time. The power to never age or in a sense, melt away, appears with him. He keeps the clock to remind him of the moment where time stopped working for him.
    what's special about 1:30 to this deerssert?: 1:30 is the very moment that Timeless' very being changed, where time stopped working. He doesn't understand why this happened or why he is forever trapped at the time of 1:30 physically while time for everyone else works smoothly. He doesn't mind it either. Chances are if the small clock he carries around changes to 1:31 he might finally be free from being frozen in time. Yet he doesn't care enough to try to fix it or even try to make the clock move. So he shall forever be Timeless.

(I hope it's alright to add that 'power' to him. This was the first thing that came to mind when I saw his design. ^^; )
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #73 - RU for Error

Postby Error » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:43 am

Thank you again for this cutie! I love his design and I’m happy to have him! <3
Error

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me