ID: 054
Experience: 0
Items: None
Magic: None
Companions: None
Genotype:
b³b³/Uu/Rnrn/Pipi/CsCs/Szsz
Phenotype:
Large Dark Roan with Underbelly, Crescent, & *Piebald.
* Piebald touches the right eye since the markings are asymetical.
Lineage:
------------------------------------- GGPᵃ¹: Unknown
------------ GPᵃ¹: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵃ²: Unknown
Parent A: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵃ³: Unknown
------------ GPᵃ²: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵃ⁴: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵇ¹: Unknown
------------ GPᵇ¹: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵇ²: Unknown
Parent B: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵇ³: Unknown
------------ GPᵇ²: Unknown
------------------------------------- GGPᵇ⁴: Unknown
Last edited by BlackWren on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Formerly Dave Egbert/bad ideas dave/Cherry-Prince ]

What's up fam! I'm Wren, and my life is a dumpster fire! ✌
Mostly come on now a days to check my messages. I'm not active on DA or anywhere else really anymore so don't feel bad if I don't reply for a while! I come and check messages every month or so.
DnD is my active hobby and I'm invested in Critical Role quite heavily :D
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

DATH
BlackWren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (⦔) ━━━ CHRYSOCYON 054 // --

Postby Chimericect » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:30 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH SHES PERFECT !!

Her name is Achyls and I can’t wait to start using her omg. She’ll be starting as a pup/teen then roleplayed as she grows ahhh /)w(\ Thank you!
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (⦔) ━━━ CHRYSOCYON 054 // --

Postby Chimericect » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:32 am

Exploration || November || Forest
      “Woah,” Achyls murmured, her eyes darting around the forest around her. It was new territory, territory that she had never been able to discover before now. “Never go over there, that’s where the captive live.” her mother would say. “The captive?” she would echo, curiosity shining in her eyes. “The ones that love among the people, brainwashed into doing their bidding.” Her mother would growl. How disappointed she would be now, seeing her own daughter living among the captive, a human of her own just waiting for her beyond the tents. She was still young and had much to learn- Phoenix said that he could show her the ropes if necessary. He wasn’t much older than her, but he was born here, he grew up knowing. She liked it here. As she trotted through the large, towering pines she couldn’t help but smile a little. She glanced at the brittle leaves that would float from the trees and down onto the ground beside her, following the call of the wind. The birds cried around her, creating a chorus of screams and chirps that her mind twisted into a song, a song of freedom that she no longer had, yet didn’t mind not having. She had found something new, and in this new territory she found a new adventure.

[ 218 words ]
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (⦔) ━━━ CHRYSOCYON 054 // Achyls

Postby Chimericect » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:27 pm

Exploration || City || November
      “We’re really going to the city?” Achyls gasped. She had never been to the city before! Oh man, what a wild and exciting event! She couldn’t imagine what it would be like, all of the sights, the smells, the wonders! The food! Oh man, she heard city food was always the best.
      “Yeah, we are.” Nunchi murmured bitterly, not really paying much attention to the young Chyro. “Don’t get too excited, it’s kind of gross.”

“What do you mean?” Achyls asked curiously.

“Don’t mind her, she just doesn’t see the beauty in it all,” Phoenix murmured, trotting in between them. Apparently, once a month the tribe would go to barter with the city dwellers, the more advanced people that used horses instead i chryso’s and lived in a much larger, disconnected “tribe.” Phoenix described it as many small tribes living and working together, but sometimes they didn’t even work together! Just coexisted. Achyls thought it was amazing, how cool would that be? Think about how many friends she would have if she had went there!

“It’s gross, and very unsanitary.” Nunchi murmured. The small fox kit that sat upon her head gave a small chirp of agreement. “Even Grey agrees, and she lived there.” Nunchi added.

Achyls tilted her head. “Where did you get the fox from?”

“The city, during my last visit. Poor thing was in the trash pile, probably looking for something to eat. Have I mentioned how disgusting the city dwellers are? So wasteful, too. I don’t like going there.” Nunchi grumbled. Yacha sensed her chryso’s discomfort and chuckled. “It’s alright nunchi, we won’t go for very long.” Yacha, her rider and best friend, murmured. Nunchi yipped delightfully, glaring back at Phoenix for a moment. “And don’t prolong this, okay?”

“Why would I ever?”
      ————————-
      When the trio arrived, Achyls was amazed. It was much different than tribe life, the buildings were much bigger and much fancier, the road was harder and different looking than the dirt that she knew and was comfortable with. Nunchi scoffed at the amazement on Achyls’ face.

“You’ll get used to it. I was amazed too the first time I came as a pup, then i stepped in trash. It’s not all that great. And watch out for the people, the humans here are rude and will take your stuff, no questions asked. They care very little about your personal space.” Nunchi complained.

Achyls could tell she meant no harm in these comments; she was just giving a warning based on prior experience. Regardless, Achyls wished that Nunchi would lighten up a little. To her delight, Phoenix began to speak.

“I can show you around once the riders go to the trading hub.”

“Cool!”
      _________
      “This is where I see a lot of the best food,” Phoenix began, nodding to a large building. Behind it sat a small pile of garbage, as Nunchi had predicted. Grey the fox companion tucked herself away in one of the pouches that nunchi carried, not wanting to go back to the filth again.

“And here is where I see traders make things that humans wear! It’s super interesting, I enjoy watching it all.”

“They let you in?”

“Nah, I watch from the windows until they shoo me away. For some reason a lot of the humans here dislike our kind.” Phoenix murmured, a hint of sadness edging his voice.

“But it’s ok, we usually don’t stay long.” Nunchi sighed. “We should be going soon, they’re going to get worried about us otherwise.”

“I agree,” Achyls murmured, looking at a few people pass that gave her the chills. “We should leave.” She hated to agree with Nunchi, but she no longer had the feeling that she was welcome here. She hadn’t noticed before, but those passing by would glare at her, some whispering something to those they were with, or just wearing a face of pure disgust. She swore she heard one say “fleabag,” but that could’ve been her imagination now.

“So soon? We only just began the tour!”

“Phoenix, lets go.” Nunchi growled, turning around and trotting back to where their riders were. Phoenix sighed, pinning his ears. “Maybe next time then, Achyls.”

“Yeah,” Achyls murmured. “Maybe next time”
      [ 701 words ]

- 2 other chryso’s featured
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: (⦔) ━━━ CHRYSOCYON 054 // Achyls