Based on Click to view
Artist bite sized kuiper [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 36 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

merle readopt (winner !)

Postby bite sized kuiper » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:44 am

heyyo ! so ive been trying to connect to this kiddo for a while now but to no avail qwq
    so ill be putting him up for readoption ! hes a blank slate with full slots and 3 pieces of art ill be giving to the winner !
    hes a completely blank slate with full slots and no connections orz

for his comp, tell me what you have in mind for him ! you can do art, write a story, pretty up, add songs, whatever youd like ! what im mainly judging on is the character/ideas you have for him qwq id rather him not be trading fodder, so i just wanna know if hes goin to a good home
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]what do you have in mind for them?:[/b]
    go ham ♥

since its a pretty short comp, ill end it tomorrow at 11:59 pm cst !
Last edited by bite sized kuiper on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: merle readopt !

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:49 am

Name: Muero Orgahna
Nicknames: Muer, "M"
Sexuality: Biromantic

Non-Story Related Ideas;
    ☆ eventually get a rare edit; use for horns || ram-like or standard evil horns
    ☆ expression edit; menacing smirk or frown || personality-related
    ☆ shine edit; clock || lore purposes
    ☆ teeth edit; fangs || lore purposes
    ☆ accessory ref; cult outfit || major lore purposes

Main Relations:

Main Story:
[-snip-]
Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Divantae » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:49 am

username: Divantae
name: Nereus
what do you have in mind for them?:
Last edited by Divantae on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Divantae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:49 am

username: beau-tiful
name: Rowan Burgess
26 years old - College professor - Teaches music theory
history: Rowan had a rough early life, and most of it was spent with his brother Morgan. His parents divorced when he was 7 and he never saw his mother again after that. His father had a heart attack and died 7 years later. Morgan and Rowan used to fight all the time, but after the divorce, they grew closer. Morgan was only 4 when the divorce happened, so he doesn't remember much of it, but Rowan does. He took care of Morgan after their dad died, he took over as a parental figure. He cooked, he got a job and paid rent on a tiny apartment that he could barely keep up with, he made sure Morgan had everything he needed to go to school and made sure Morgan had what everyone else had, if not better. In 7th grade, Trinity (a girl in Morgan's 3rd hour) got a new iPhone 7, so Rowan bought him an iPhone 8. He wanted Morgan's life to be as normal as possible. When he turned 16, he got a second job and he started to study music in school. His junior year was the year he first picked up his trumpet, and that was when it all clicked for him. He was a natural, music came easily to him, and he loved it. By the end of his senior year, he had improved tremendously and had decided that he wanted to pursue music when he went to college. He spent a year after he graduated high school studying and reading up on music theory. He learned about harmonics, octaves, he studied the romantic era and the baroque era. He did this until Morgan graduated and moved out, and then Rowan went to college. Upon graduation and receiving his masters degree, he began teaching his first class. He taught music history first, and then went on to teach a second class on music theory. His love of music just grew and grew until he reached where he is today.
personality: Rowan has always had strong parental instincts, even when his parents were still around. He always knows just what to say to resolve conflict, and he's willing to give anything if it means helping someone out. He has a strong moral compass and cares deeply for most.
relations: Morgan, Cassidy, Blaire, India, Bailey, Bentley
playlist:

res
Last edited by redhorizon on Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am

Last edited by Breado on Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friday » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:05 am

username: paoffy
name: might keep Merle, but might go with Canis
what do you have in mind for them?: I'm thinking of putting him in a fantasy AU! He would be a traveling wizard or something, maybe a sorceror. I would maybe make him somehow interact with my [url][url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=3945081]ghost myo[/url]
Last edited by friday on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

✩ Hi, I'm Quest! ✩
he/she
toyhousedappervolkFR
Aspinx
friday

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:06 am

username: s i r e n .
    name: Merle (i love this name tbh)

rip i dont have energy to write a story tonight and im moving tomorrow but here goes

Personality: Personality wise, he's overall very unscrupulous and cynical. From a young age, life kinda beat him down. He wasn't a lucky one, so he turned to the crime life. He doesn't have many morals and does anything to get ahead.He steals and sells illegal stuff to make money.
    His handsomeness made him a little bit conceited (OKAY MAYBE A LOT) and he uses it to his advantage when dealing with others. He's quite confident and extroverted. He's very charming. He has a lot of friends, and they blindly follow him and support his horrible deeds. He's like a bad role model, but he cooould start a cult...he's so influential to others. In academics, he would have succeeded with his sharp wit if he had cared to do so.

Relationships and AU:
    He would be a grim reaper in my paranormal au,, partners in crime with my deadbeat grim reaper kal, Grim, who doesn't do his job right and does crimes against spirits. rest in pieces,,,,
    the job description: there are about one billion grim reapers, working under a god of death's orders. they each have to guide each dying animal, human, insect into the after life. they're sUPPOSED to help them pass over..
    so basically Merle's your classic bad boi with an otherworldly flare. Passing through the veil and guiding spirits to the wrong lights just for kicks. Merle would appear as a regular kal in the living world and randomly dissappear, sometimes for weeks. His friends would be dumbfounded as to where he was, but they know he'd return. When he's gone, he would usually be doing bad stuff with Grim and trying to avoid the grim reaper overlords. When he's in the living world, hes usually walking the alleys in the big city with his posse and visiting places where crimes go on ect.

yeah and hed have victims,,,,,,,,, this is so edgy but paoffy(my friend) has a MYO that's a ghost and gets kidnapped by Grim rip.
    and Merle will be gay for a certain ghost kal,, he would fall in love with them </3 and he would be rly possessive of them.. possibly against their will.

other: he always wears a leather jacket. its perfect,, it goes rly good with his hair.
    theme songs: mood mood 2
    this ones rly edgy
    art:
    winner can keep this lil sketchy headshot i did <3
Last edited by colambo on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:08 am

Username: Lorne_Purnima
    Name; Bo Calder // Gender; Male
    Pronouns; He/Him // Age; 23
    Birthday; Nov 14th // Zodiac; Scorpio
    Orientation; Pan // Occupation; Surf instructor/ex-professional surfer
    Hobbies; Swimming, surfing, cooking, hiking, camping
    Likes; Rain, friends, cloudy days, books, going out, kids
    Dislikes; Winter, rude people, big cities, tea, bassy music, staying up late
    what do you have in mind for them?: Bo is a Surf Instructor! He has loved the ocean for as long as he can remember as he grew up by the water. His father taught him to swim at a young age which he took to almost immediately and a few short years later he taught Bo to surf. Bo loved it immediately and even at that age, he decided that that's what he wanted to do with his life. As he got older he began surfing semi-professionally and he found a second love, he absolutely loved interacting with people, he loved being the center of attention and wowing people with his tricks and the like. However, he found that he didn't get much of a chance to interact with others the way he wanted to while surfing professionally he was unsure of how to change this until one day. A close friend of his asked him to teach his child how to surf and he did it as a favor, in doing so he found a way to combine the two things he enjoyed. He could hang out and interact with others while teaching them his passion, he placed his professional surfing on the backburner and got the proper qualifications and started his own little business out of his house. He teaches anyone young or old but he especially loves teaching kids, the joy on their faces when doing it brings back memories of learning with his father and reignites his passion.

Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:09 am

username:
.ss.
name:
Oliva
Oliva would be courageous, loud and adventurous. She would own her own skate/ surf shop that would be located right next to Romans magical coffee shop. she would most likely dabble in a bit of elemental magic, specifically air. she would most likely be very close to kali. Her loud and boisterous personality mixed with kali's bubbly and party girl personality would often cause a lot of 'fun' incidents and very many embarrassing stories to tell in the future.
oliva's childhood was nothing too special. She often sat in class and daydreamed while pretending she was a goddesses controlling the winds, bringing storms to and from the harbor that she lived on.
Last edited by Werecat on Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:14 am

username: Anza
    name: Jake Ely
    I'd like him to be a ranch worker and my kal's Samantha's childhood friend. He'd be 18, and a senior in high school whose busy applying for college and doing track (he would love to run & frequently jogs around nature preserves for hours). Besides stressing over school, he's a horse trainer who enjoys taming mustangs and training horses in general. He would have quite the local reputation as a respectable guy who just has a way with horses. I see him as the youngest son in a big family (which is why he works overtime to gather the money to go to college) somewhere in the ranching areas of the state of Arizona. Big on nature, he probably wants to study environmental science because he cares a lot about what happens to the planet. I see him as a bit of a tough guy whose honestly better with animals then people, but he's opened up more to others over the years. He trusts people he's known for a while and he's slow on opening up that circle to others but he warms up to most anyone. With animals he's very patient, however, not very patient with himself. He really beats himself up for his own mistakes and is quite over protective of those he loves.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups