Artist Horror [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vimeria Artist Search ♥

Postby Horror » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:01 am

Bank - Nursery - Customs - Growths + Transfers - Archives - Nursery Archives
Artist Search - [url=e]Nursery Artist Search[/url] - CS Shop - DA Shop - Gacha - Suggestion Box

Vimerias are seeking aspiring artists! We are looking for artists of all sorts of art styles who can work well in a team and provide the community with fresh adopts.

Anyone may enter this competition, and it is always open unless stated otherwise! You may make as many entries as you want; and making more than one is even encouraged!

Only color this in as an original, new entry; do not color the lines in as a character or use, copy or take "inspiration" from a pre-existing design. You must include a list of edits on all entries, and entries can be custom-lined, though it's recommended at least one entry is on the official lines.
    The 'FAKE' sign and signature must remain visible. They can be moved if they're in the way, but they must be able to be seen at all times.

Entry designs here can be 'claimed' and turned into official Vimeria using a MYO slot of the correct rarity, if the artist allows so. They will follow the same process as any custom and must be covered and approved before the Vimeria is official. The 'FAKE' sign may then be removed after approval.

If accepted in as a Trial Artist, you will be able to create 3 official Main Adopts and 2 official Gachas and have the potential to be hired onto the staff team as an official artist. After your Trial, you will receive [credit equivalent of an uncommon MYO slot], regardless if you are hired or not. Please read the "For Staff" section of the Rules post on the Main Page for more information on being an Artist.

If accepted in as a Guest Artist, you will be able to create 3 official Main Adopts and/or Gachas. Guest Artists cannot be hired onto the staff team unless you choose to go through an official trial.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery