Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Safiya

Postby Fernathy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Ahhh just got home from class but this gal <3 Will be adding more info soon

form wrote:username: Fernathy
kalon name: Safiya
who did I use to be?:

"A beacon of hope, for some. I'd like to think that i gave a second chance, to the wayward and lost. Those who's future seemed so bleak."

Safiya was a medic in a climate that wasn't so forgiving. The sun's scorching hot rays only aggravated any ailment one may have, and to see someone suffering pierced her heart. She started a rather secluded establishment in a dingy place where only common people knew of. She knew what it was like. She's watched so many of her friends, family, pass from illnesses that could have so easily been cured if someone had paid attention to it. Yet she knew the fears that come with getting help all too well. Being too poor, too old. Running from the law. Fear of being institutionalized. She's seen it all. Her small clinic slowly picked up speed as she helped people of all backgrounds. Her patients were incredibly grateful. Disbelieving, even. They swore she was Sekhmet in disguise, either granting them a blessing or playing a very cruel trick. To this, she'd chuckle. She was no healing goddess, but she let them believe it.

Though, there was a cruel twist. As she healed those in need, she slowly weakened from her own illness. A silent killer. Gut feeling screamed that it was something terminal. It almost frustrated her--How could she treat dozens upon dozens of patients, save countless lives, yet couldn't save her own? But she trusts the gods. Her time has come. She felt them calling her long ago. Instead of trying to defy her fate, she embraced it. She paid her respects. Weighed her sins. And most notably worked on finding the perfect embalming techniques so that at her soul will be able to peacefully return to her body in the afterlife.
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

Hi, I'm Fern! I mostly returned to this
website for art, so if you have an art
shop, feel free to drop me a line. ♡

You're also welcome to look at my toy
hou.se
! I make adopts there some-
times, and I love talking about OCs.

My PMs are also always open. ♡
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ [ ‎ fern | he/him | adult | your local sleepy, goth artist. | my kalons | toyhou.se‎ ‎ ] ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❝ and i can be a pretty girl, i'll lose myself in you.

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Fernathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Safiya

Postby IdiotAlligator » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:53 pm

Oh I love her! Egyptian themed designs are my weakness~