Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Viscet #2800 - winner!

Postby SilverSamurai » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:04 am

Username;; cyberdragon725
Name;; Fenrir
Gender;; Male

Owned as of; November 15th, 2018

Inspired by sorcery things and kravitz! I love making items :0

They seem to know something... perhaps more than they should? Something isn't as it seems, that much is clear....

To win them, tell me about who they are and 1. what they know or 2. how they got to where they are now, or both! The minimum requirement is 600 words, prettying up is fine but please no off thread forms! There is no limit other than to roughly follow the prompt and to meet the minimum 600 words, other than that go wild! made sure all the basic information is in the form as well, and good luck and have fun!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; biological required
What do they know that they shouldn't? [u]or[/u] how did they get to their current situation (or both!) (600 word minimum)

Mutations;;
Monster horns - event rare
Pupil-less eyes - rare (2018)

This will end on November 1st at 5pm est, if you have any questions please feel free to PM me!
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2800

Postby Strudel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 am

Marking to watch. Maybe enter.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spitfyre » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:13 am

Markkk. Omg this is gorgeous

Reverie
- He knows what your deepest fears, your greatest shame.
- He kneed your darkest secrets.
- Devil Incarnate
Last edited by Spitfyre on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

My very first
CB Prize!!
Spitfyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:14 am

x
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:23 am

Username;; howlingtothestars
Name;; Labyrinth
Gender;; female
What do they know that they shouldn't? or how did they get to their current situation (or both!) (600 word minimum)

res <3
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:31 am

yessss
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:32 am

Username;;Catsrule1908
Name;;DeathEater
Gender;; Female
What do they know that they shouldn't? or how did they get to their current situation (or both!):DeathEater knows and has seen terrible things.... She saw her parents kill her little brother..... Sometimes she just doesn't know what to do..... one time she was walking threw the forest she found a skull, she wore it as armor.... A couple months later she Ran from her parents. all she had was a leather coat, feathers, Skulls and a old staff. she quickly used it to wrap herself up and keep her warm because snow was coming... and it wasn't coming slow. She finally had a camp the fire was very little, the feathers kept her warm threw the night, she was roasting bunnies over the fire with a stick... the next morning was tough for her.... she found her parents killed, and her parents blood was fresh, there was one animal that could do this, it was the black bear, she ran threw the forest searching for the bear, she wanted revenge, if if her parents weren't the greatest they were still her parents.... She found the bear finally she stalked up on it and it was dead.... She took a bone to remember her fight, avenging her parents, and that leads up to today, were shes still roasting rabbits on a stick and living a simple life. So she basically got to were she is know is by knowing so much about the wildlife and listening closely on how to survive
Last edited by clemen on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I ❤️ CAR SEAT HEADREST
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 am

Username;; ɴᴇᴄʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇʀ
    Name;; Azazel
    Gender;; Female
    What do they know that they shouldn't? or how did they get to their current situation (or both!) (600 word minimum)

the devil, a figure that has always been portrayed with crimson soaked skin, accompanied with horns erupting from their scalp and enormous shadowed wings that spoke of such divinity and power, that not even the demons that surrounded their hellish sanctuary for the punished would defy the orders given, in fear of being exiled lower down into the perilous dark abyss. a common tale told by the demons is that those who are banished down further, have never come back up, because of that it is so deep down, that even the devil couldn't reach in and bring them back if he wanted to. dancing with the devil is a dangerous game, especially to those who have found themselves falling through the earth's crusty barrier, splitting the underworld and the mortal one apart. if you were to draw a picture of the two worlds meeting, one side would be fulfilled with blue skies and serenity, pleasing humanity, whereas the other would be far from that... in fact it would be if the sky was splashed with an apocalyptic dust appearing as if it was raining down like hellfire upon the souls of the ruined. common folklore spreads fast, whispering throughout the busy streets on the mortal world of how the devil is a figure to never be reckoned with, but what would their reaction be if i, azazel were to tell you a story so secretive that even many of the demons of the underworld didn't know...

a story about how a single light had become attracted to the darkness. a story of betrayed loyalty and forbidden love. a story between the devil and a fallen angel. in his human form, the devil was tall dark and handsome, with a face so captivating that it had the power to hide the true nature of his treacherous and tyrannical soul. in her human form, the fallen angel was petite, blonde and beautiful, with eyes so blue that they were like the ocean, but this ocean seemed unsettled.. as if it were hiding something fiery behind those angelic words of hers.

it was unexpected, her arrival in the underworld, for you see the devil hadn't encountered many angels falling from their heavenly palace to be dumped off down in the depths of his throne. at first glance, as any other angel the devil would see, he would think about clipping their wings and breaking that halo that hung lower than usual, but this one.. this one was different, but why ? he couldn't explain or theorise, but he could do something, which he did for many hours for simple entertainment and curiosity. he watched her, as she struggled to comprehend what had just happened to her. he could see the purity in her, even if those above in their realm of clouds sipping a exquisite red wine and picking at the grapes upon the table, didn't. he had finally come down from his throne and approached the dirty-winged creature, not to tease or simply punish her, but instead to sit down with her, showing a side of him that no one had thought possible - he was seeing if she was okay and whether or not he could try and help her get back up through the earth's crust and towards the clouds. previously, when he was observing her, he didn't quite capture her beauty, but now that he was sitting side by side with her, she was perhaps the most beautiful thing he had ever seen, sculpted by the deity, aphrodite herself.

his chest felt a warmth, not the one he would constantly feel being in hell, this type of warmth was different as if it symbolised a passion filled love between the two. his offer to help her was declined, she explained about how she could never go back, about how they would all look down under their noses at her and that she felt more safe being in the palms of the devil and his demons than on the shoulders of her feathered sisters and brothers. he couldn't help but feel sorry for her, she was currently the only fallen angel within the underworld, those before her had either accepted their fate, doing nothing more than dwelling down at the bottom of the abyss or they had managed to regain the trust and permission from the angelic supernaturals. it was somewhat ironic of how the angels amongst the clouds call themselves pure and forgiving, but they were just as bad as the demons, by playing their conniving games until one is damaged so much that they ripped from their home and are left to fall down to the centre of the earth.

they spent most of their time together, his soul learning to love the fiery passion she holds deep within her veins, she would be the moral compass to his doings, always offering the less destructive way, although it was taken rarely she would still hang around to see the day when he would perhaps simply consider it for more than a split second or two. as for the devil, he would be the class clown when her days were blue, always offering entertainment, whether it was fooling one of the realms demons or playing tricks with a mortal who had a guardian angel.

where is she now you may ask, well let me tell you that forbidden love doesn't always come to a happy ending where both sides finally bless the two who are in love, in fact this story between the devil and the angel came to an agonising end. the abyss was something angels were told about, and well for this angel, her curiosity had certainly gotten the best of her and so she decided to head towards it to simply admire the pure darkness it had to offer. she sat down, hanging her feet over the side as she was memorised by the abyss, for what seemed like hours on end, at the thought of her never imagining it to be quite like what she was seeing. the devil had called out to her, wondering where she had ventured off to whilst he was busy directing orders to some of the demons. she plastered a devilish grin upon her once so sweet cheeks and got up to run off towards the masculine voice, but when she had lifted her feet up from the abyss and turned around, she didn't quite place her footing properly. she had fallen backwards and down into the deep, dark hole. nothing but her screams filled the darkness as it began to become quieter and quieter the deeper she fell. the devil, hearing the chilling plead of the angel snatched his attention, and darted away as if he were running away from hades himself.

upon arrival there was nothing to be seen, apart from a single off-white feather in which was inches away from the edge. since that heartbreaking event, the devil has always carried the feather with him, keeping what once was the only one that taught him to love close by. so you see, you may know the devil today as nothing more than a beast full of rage and pain, but now you know that he wasn't always like that. to this very day he still sits upon the ledge of the abyss, in the exact position of where he had found the feather, talking to the darkness as if she was there beside him.

word count: 1246
Last edited by Tyres on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:34 am

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SlimPaw » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:35 am

Username;; SlimPaw
Name;; Kurai (might change later)
Gender;; Male
What do they know that they shouldn't? or how did they get to their current situation (or both!) (600 word minimum) Wip
Last edited by SlimPaw on Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
| She / They | Demisexual | Gemini | Artist | <3 |
SlimPaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me