Viscet #2796 by Kydashing

Based on Click to view
Artist Kydashing [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2796

Postby Kydashing » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:47 pm

Hey there all! I made a happy/bright colored looking spoopy cet. I just can't do serious, can i?

Heres the prompt: What is the best/worst/most important event they will have going on this month? It can describe the event itself or can be a first person (cet) perspective.

I am keeping it at this so you can describe it/work on the prompt without being to specific on my part. I want you to have room to decide what this is!

I wish you guys the best of luck, ask me if you got concerns or need more help understanding the prompt~

color codes wrote:19191B - E2E2E2 - CC524F
B5B5B5 - DCDCDC -3257A5 - 132A56

Form:
Code: Select all
Username-
Name-
Gender-
Gender for breeding-
Prompt - 800 word limit
Extras - 1 piece of art OR 500 words, Small comic or animated sprite is OK

End Date-October 21st at 9 PM Chickensmoothie time.
Extensions may be granted upon request.
Username: juice box.
Name: Hecate
Gender for breeding: Female
Owned as of: 10/30/2018 (1/2 slots for event adopts)

mutations wrote:Scorpion tail - event rare
Last edited by Kydashing on Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2796

Postby sparrow,, » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:54 pm

mark1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤlucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link ©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    ㅤㅤㅤ- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:29 pm

Username Prince Audric

Name- Ash

Gender- Female

Gender for breeding- Female

Prompt -
It was 5 am when my alarm when off signifying it was time to get up. Sighing I reached over and flipped it over to the radio as I got up. The song was maybe halfway through but I knew it all too well. Smiling a reached over and turned it up listening to the words

Let beauty come out of ashes
Let beauty come out of ashes
And when I pray to God all I ask is
Can beauty come out of ashes?

before I could enjoy anymore my phone rang ~Who calls someone at 5 am?" I thought to myself as I picked it up. As I did so the caller hung up typical, nobody ever wanted to talk to me. Shaking my head I put my phone away and walked out of the house. Walking down the wooden bridge behind my house I stepped into the cold sand.

Looking around I made my way to the pair... it been closed since the hurricane 3 years ago and id been doing all I could to rebuild it, and now finally the city had deemed it safe. I had planned to throw a big party, I wanted it to be a surprise which is why I decided to get up so early every morning. Working side the new fishing shop, setting it up and using it to hide the supplies.

But as I walked up to the building I noticed the lock had been broken, pushing open the door my blood ran cold.. everything id worked for the past month was in shambles. Who would have done this?

Closing my eyes I sighed and headed back home to call the cops to report the break-in. It didn't take them long to arrive but to my dismay, they roped it off with tape and told me I wouldn't be able to enter or clean up until they investigated further.

I nodded and decided to take a long walk, why douse the world hate me? I decide to go to the party store once it's open and start buying up more supplies. Once that was done I take it home and put it away.

Thankfully by the end of the week, the cops have finished investigating and determined it to be wild teens being jerks, I spent the next week cleaning and repairing things, Thanks to the windows being smashed I was able to replace the glass, opting for the stronger glass to protect from storms and more vandals.

After everything was clean I step up, food, lights, music everything I could think of for the party, I had sent out fliers advertising the reopening of the pair.

I had thought only a few people would come, but not this meany I stare out at the large crows from the roof of the shop, which I converted into an outdoor eating area. I felt a paw touch my shoulder and I turned looking at the Viscet, It was the old sailor that owned the lighthouse " You did good Ash" He said with a nod " Now it's your turn to have some fun, ill make sure everyone is happy" He said

" Thank you so much, " I say smiling as I head down to join the party.

Last edited by Prince Audric on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Possible res
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:48 pm

Res with trickster god
Last edited by Pacsaj on Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:02 pm

Love this one :)

Username- Gadgetrocks
Name- Estrel
Gender- Male
Gender for breeding- Male
Prompt - 800 word limit
Estrel jumped out of his nest, different trinkets, such as watches and books, tumbled out of the colorful scraps and blankets. Estrel looked around his small trinket filled cave, but something was missing. He counted the days on his fingers, getting totally lost in the middle of his counting. It was his birthday! He plucked a crumbled bright birthday hat from one of his trinket piles, taking one of the colorful patchwork quilts from his bed, wearing it like a cloak. In an explosion of flaming blue and pink flower petals, he was off to find his first birthday guests.

Estrel arrived in the underworld, right in front of Kiho's surprised face. The demon backed up a bit, startled by the insane looking Viscet that appeared before him.
"Eh... Who are you?" Kiho backed up a bit more, his body going a bit transparent, just in case he had to make a hasty retreat from this strange creature.
"I'm Estrel the An-dem- I honestly don't know, but you're invited to my birthday! It's going to be great, with a huge cake, and presents, and gifts for the guests, and popcorn, and games and-" Kiho cut him off.
"Ok, ok, I'll come, whoever you are..." The Estrel was gone again, now in the Heavens. One angel actually ran away from him, but most just murmered.
"It's Estrel again, that crazy viscet who's crazy. Some say he has angel and demon blood, that's why he's mad." Estrel didn't hear then, or if he did, he didn't care or understand.
"Hey guys! You're all invited to my party! It's my birthday today you know, and it's going to be great, with everything you all want! I promise." Estrel disappeared again, he had to get ready from the party. He took some of his random trinkets, putting them into small boxes he'd painted, making hundreds of them for the hundreds of Viscets he was expecting. He strung up scraps from his extra cloth and quilts as streamers, holding and painting more small paper hats. Using his magic his crafted a lopsided cake, a spill of candied popcorns, and soon his birthday party preparations were done. The guests could arrive. Two puffs of pink and purple fog appeared as a Cupid and an angel, Vienna and Raspberry, appeared. Soon after, a wall of purple flame sprung up, Tiki and her son Paradox stepping out. Kiho just slowly materialized, fading back into existence.
"Happy birthday Estrel!" Everyone shouted, and Estrel's face lit up, even though only five Viscets attended. With treats and presents to go around, every demon, angel, and goddess laughed and played. Estrel finally had some friends.

Raspberry, Tiki, Vienna, and Kiho all belong to me, Paradox currently isn't created yet, but he's a Ru that is coming soon.
Wip
Ideas if I enter:
- Half demon, half angel
- Its his birthday!
- Can't live in the underworld or the heavens for too long
- Insane due to the powers fighting inside of him.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Name: Cathy Arachnid

Hello hello and welcome to Cathy's most adorable little hellscape. Here at Cathy's little hellish cafe. Your already here in hell, why not get some coffee why your here!

Cathy fed the crackling fire of the caldron. The flames licked lightly up the sides of the multicolored metal. She could already smell the delicious aroma or caramel grazing the air. The soft sticky caramel oozed and bubbled with delight. Cathy couldn’t help but giggled at the smell. After all the caramel treats did make her famous down here in the underworld.

Cathy picked up the firewood and went to check on a batch of spare part scones. She traded in her usual cranberry Pastry for something more wicked. The scorpion tail gal open up the oven to see the once ugly and mismatched dough spring to life with all sorts of purples and orange. This years 100,000 anniversary was going to be a absolute smash hit.

She went to the front of the shop and was greeted by very sad and miserable individuals.There once bright viscet firms shifting to that of there worst demons. Cathy leaned against the counter.” What can I get cha!~!” She chirped happily unto the sad viscets sad face. He grumbled incoherent mumbles,pointing to the menu above her.”mocha scream?” She said,pointing where he was pointing.He started longingly for the coffee and nodded his head. Cathy smirked and went back to the machines.

Unlike the mortal world she could take as long as she wanted.Its not like the souls of the damn were picky
Last edited by tiny little box on Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Username- edgy cat of DOOM
Name- Calloway
Gender- male
Gender for breeding- male
Prompt - 800 word limit

-Dominic's brother
-becoming a knight
-looks up to Dominic a lot
Last edited by the folly of man on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:32 pm

mork
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abraxis » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:19 am

Marking,

The Devils trickster, deceiver. Who can bring any hero to their knees, and ruin everything with their words alone. But if need be, they can release an aggression that can shatter the heavens, and bring rise to the devils of hell. Bringing for a never-ending apocalypse.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Find your path to righteousness and never sway from the path. March on one foot infront of the other, and keep your head high. By as many steps ahead of your rivals and enemies as possible. But do not underestimate anyone.
Ravenscode - My Escape
Abraxis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me