Zver #7.223 // Blues by clouds-move-on

Based on Click to view
Artist clouds-move-on [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Zver #7.223 // Blues

Postby clouds-move-on » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:49 am

Canis Concolor, otherwise known as Zvers, are an alien species that were discovered aboard a crashed space ship. Initially believed to be too vicious to tame, humans have formed bonds with these strange beasts, despite warnings from government agents who want them rounded up and exterminated. Despite several attempts, the government has failed to capture the beasts and Zvers have become an established species on Earth. Many Zvers have now become cherished partners and have shown themselves to be extremely intelligent and capable of human speech via telepathy. What will your role in their lives be?

A simple fellow. To adopt, simply tell me how they "earned" their new name on earth.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Biological Sex:[/b]
[b]How They Earned Their Name:[/b]

Ends October 15th at 5:00 PM EST.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zver #7.223 // Blues

Postby your conscience » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:17 am

Username:
      Blackadder
    Name:
      Torpe - clumsy (Spanish)
    Biological Sex:
      Male
    How They Earned Their Name:
      Let me just say he has the grace of an elephant, if not worse; he moves as if he were drunk. You might not want him anywhere near prized objects, I learned that the hard way. There is no returning my mother's 200$ vase back to life.
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Username: drift.
Name: Kaezer :Kay-zer:
Biological Sex: Male
XXXX It started when a young, feral black and white Zver found it's way into our home and hearts on the most unexpected day of the year: Halloween.
She came suddenly, as unexpected as a snowfall in this small, desert town; and vanished just as fast. The only thing we had left of our little Laini was the now faded bandanna that she wore proudly and fond memories of late-night giggles and pleasant conversations about anything and everything. My father, though he was very down to earth, always suspected the government was on the move again. Though I'm still not sure what he meant, I still wanted vengeance for all Zver's like her.

XXXXI haven't laid eyes on another Zver since. All had vanished, and no one dared to ask questions that really had no answer. Life happened, and everyone grew up. I still lived in the same town, though I'm no longer a short, pudgy-faced twelve-year old girl; but a junior in college. This is the story of Kaezer, and though it might be cheesy, it's his story, and it fits him.

Time: October 31st, Hallow's Eve.
I yawned again, lifting up onto my toes to stretch, my arms reaching up past my head. I moved to my left and stared at the one-piece wolf costume in distaste. This day only reminded me of how much I missed the days before taxes invaded and plagued my life. To my right, on a wooden table, was a large cauldron topped full of candy. I snatched a fruit chew before stomping off to get ready for a terribly slow evening. I clicked down the volume on the TV when my doorbell rang and flipped up the hood of my costume, plastering a huge grin on my face as I picked up the cauldron and opened the door. I stared down at the little girl in surprise and mild amusement, "Here you are love," I grabbed a handful of the sweets and emptied my hand in her jack-o-lantern bag. She grinned at me before turning and running back to her mother, the red hood flapping about her wildly. A few more posse's of children came and went before things finally slowed down, and I had decided the illuminated porch was a better place to hand out candy. I waited a little longer, and checked my phone.

The time was 11:30, so i was more than willing to bless myself with a small nap. What seemed like only mere minutes later, the distinct sound of wrappers crinkling invaded my peaceful rest. At first, I ignored it, not really caring if a few kids got more than what I would hand out. After a few seconds of noise, I became quite confused. Maybe they're taking all of it? the thought caused me to jolt awake, sitting upright and staring at the bowl of candy.
Still groggy, I was thoroughly baffled by the scene before me. A sleek, snowy body was hunched over the cauldron, though there was no head, a tail was curled over the body. Something familiar and warm sparked deep within me and I quickly found myself reaching out to touch the dingy coat. A startled yelp from inside the bowl caused me to snap my hand back against my chest. A narrow, fox like face glared at me, a candy wrapped stuck to it's ear. "Sorry," I muttered, stunned. This had to be a Zver. The extra eyes, unusual body shape the- Excuse me for invading your den, I was quite hungry and you just carelessly left it sitting out. He sounded quite sarcastic, but a moment of sympathy washed over me, and I softened. "How long have you been alone?" I asked, now slightly annoyed he had gone back to MY candy like a half-starved wolf. "A long time." more munching, "Humans have rest." his sentences were choppy, but I understood him nevertheless.

The old feelings of pain and anger invaded my mind and made my chest tighten. Laini.. I was staring down at my lap when the crinkling finally ceased, and I glanced up to see the creature staring curiously at me. "Would you like some water?" I croaked, heaving myself to my feet and reaching for the door. It swung open and the little Zver darted inside, "Uninvited." I finished out-loud. I made my way into the kitchen and got down a ceramic bowl. As it slowly filled with water I walked into the living room to see him sprawled out on the couch, "Make yourself comfortable," I said sarcastically, throwing a hand up and returning to the sink. "Thanks!" he called, and I could almost hear the grin as I returned with the bowl. "So.. What did they call you?" not wanting to be rude to my recent guest, I tried to word things more gently. He seemed to shrug his narrow shoulders and rolled over, the chocolate bar wrapper still clinging to his furry ear. I picked it out carefully and looked it over with bemusement, "Kaiser Candy Company," I read aloud. "mmmh.." his happy groan filled my head and I glared at him, "Those are good, the very best." he patted his bloated tummy with a lazy paw, a wily fox-like grin spread on his maw. "I guess I do like that name.. you pig." I was unable to hold back a a teary smile. I loved Halloween.

{Lines are not my own, Laini is my character made for this prompt}
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 pm

Winner.

drift. wrote:Username: drift.
Name: Kaezer :Kay-zer:
Biological Sex: Male
XXXX It started when a young, feral black and white Zver found it's way into our home and hearts on the most unexpected day of the year: Halloween.
She came suddenly, as unexpected as a snowfall in this small, desert town; and vanished just as fast. The only thing we had left of our little Laini was the now faded bandanna that she wore proudly and fond memories of late-night giggles and pleasant conversations about anything and everything. My father, though he was very down to earth, always suspected the government was on the move again. Though I'm still not sure what he meant, I still wanted vengeance for all Zver's like her.

XXXXI haven't laid eyes on another Zver since. All had vanished, and no one dared to ask questions that really had no answer. Life happened, and everyone grew up. I still lived in the same town, though I'm no longer a short, pudgy-faced twelve-year old girl; but a junior in college. This is the story of Kaezer, and though it might be cheesy, it's his story, and it fits him.

Time: October 31st, Hallow's Eve.
I yawned again, lifting up onto my toes to stretch, my arms reaching up past my head. I moved to my left and stared at the one-piece wolf costume in distaste. This day only reminded me of how much I missed the days before taxes invaded and plagued my life. To my right, on a wooden table, was a large cauldron topped full of candy. I snatched a fruit chew before stomping off to get ready for a terribly slow evening. I clicked down the volume on the TV when my doorbell rang and flipped up the hood of my costume, plastering a huge grin on my face as I picked up the cauldron and opened the door. I stared down at the little girl in surprise and mild amusement, "Here you are love," I grabbed a handful of the sweets and emptied my hand in her jack-o-lantern bag. She grinned at me before turning and running back to her mother, the red hood flapping about her wildly. A few more posse's of children came and went before things finally slowed down, and I had decided the illuminated porch was a better place to hand out candy. I waited a little longer, and checked my phone.

The time was 11:30, so i was more than willing to bless myself with a small nap. What seemed like only mere minutes later, the distinct sound of wrappers crinkling invaded my peaceful rest. At first, I ignored it, not really caring if a few kids got more than what I would hand out. After a few seconds of noise, I became quite confused. Maybe they're taking all of it? the thought caused me to jolt awake, sitting upright and staring at the bowl of candy.
Still groggy, I was thoroughly baffled by the scene before me. A sleek, snowy body was hunched over the cauldron, though there was no head, a tail was curled over the body. Something familiar and warm sparked deep within me and I quickly found myself reaching out to touch the dingy coat. A startled yelp from inside the bowl caused me to snap my hand back against my chest. A narrow, fox like face glared at me, a candy wrapped stuck to it's ear. "Sorry," I muttered, stunned. This had to be a Zver. The extra eyes, unusual body shape the- Excuse me for invading your den, I was quite hungry and you just carelessly left it sitting out. He sounded quite sarcastic, but a moment of sympathy washed over me, and I softened. "How long have you been alone?" I asked, now slightly annoyed he had gone back to MY candy like a half-starved wolf. "A long time." more munching, "Humans have rest." his sentences were choppy, but I understood him nevertheless.

The old feelings of pain and anger invaded my mind and made my chest tighten. Laini.. I was staring down at my lap when the crinkling finally ceased, and I glanced up to see the creature staring curiously at me. "Would you like some water?" I croaked, heaving myself to my feet and reaching for the door. It swung open and the little Zver darted inside, "Uninvited." I finished out-loud. I made my way into the kitchen and got down a ceramic bowl. As it slowly filled with water I walked into the living room to see him sprawled out on the couch, "Make yourself comfortable," I said sarcastically, throwing a hand up and returning to the sink. "Thanks!" he called, and I could almost hear the grin as I returned with the bowl. "So.. What did they call you?" not wanting to be rude to my recent guest, I tried to word things more gently. He seemed to shrug his narrow shoulders and rolled over, the chocolate bar wrapper still clinging to his furry ear. I picked it out carefully and looked it over with bemusement, "Kaiser Candy Company," I read aloud. "mmmh.." his happy groan filled my head and I glared at him, "Those are good, the very best." he patted his bloated tummy with a lazy paw, a wily fox-like grin spread on his maw. "I guess I do like that name.. you pig." I was unable to hold back a a teary smile. I loved Halloween.

{Lines are not my own, Laini is my character made for this prompt}
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:52 am

Thank you <3
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby your conscience » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:25 am

Congrats!
was a time i meant something here now i'm only in it for the oekaki
extroverted but not that comfortable talking with people only dm me if you don't do small talk i hate that send me a stupid meme instead
your conscience

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me