Batch #2152 by park.

Based on Click to view
Artist park. [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #2152

Postby park. » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:51 am

Okay, so I love this bab. I hope you love them too!

name;
gender;
owner;
owned as of;
payment received; nope
post; Forum/viewtopic.php?p=121161450#p121161450

Hatch Day: - - -
Mature Day: 10/1/2018

Parent 1
Parent 2

Kaehi
Varuna

Mutations wrote:
Tail Edit [rare] - yes
Major Mane [rare] - no
Minor Mane [uncommon] - no
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #2152

Postby padaleckii » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Oh so pretty! Reminds me of a jasper stone or a lava lamp!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:22 pm

those colors are so nice but the design you made with em A+++!
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:39 pm

The way the colors have really flowing patterns is really nice.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:47 pm

I love this little one! His/Her colors remind me of Autumn and pumpkin spice lattes. :)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:43 am

henlo! sorry for the insane delay on this babe!! as mentioned in my post; they'll be going up for ufa!

i had originally planned a collect as much raffle ticket as you can type of adoption but i have no time for that currently. so i'm going to do a simple one instead! <3

this will be a small competition!

Code: Select all
      [b]Username[/b]:
      [b]Name[/b]:
      [b]Gender[/b]:
      [b]Gender for breeding[/b]:
      [b]Write anything! Max 1000 words[/b]:
      [b]Optional, ONE art of any type[/b]:

this will end on december 12! good luck! <3
      editing profile soon
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:15 am

Username:
Name:
Gender for breeding: Male
Write anything! Max 1000 words:I
- Minor God of feasts
-Really happy, fun dude
Optional, ONE art of any type:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pacsaj » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:28 am

Mark!
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby park. » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:38 am

Mark
wip
park.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Username: xostef202
Gender for breeding: Female

Sienna's New Friend

Sienna giggled as a small bird hopped around on her shoulder making cute little squeaky noises each time she hopped. All at once her little bird flew off her arm chirping in fear the whole time. Startled Sienna looked around for what might have scared the little bird, was some type of predator about or was someone watching her? Sienna sat silently and listened to the forest around her, off in the distance she could hear the rustling of leaves and tripping feet, the sounds were getting closer at a rapid pace. Sienna stood up and looked in the direction that the noises were coming from. Bursting through the underbrush was a white and purple viscet that clearly looked like a tourist of some kind. Sienna cocked her head to the side as she looked at the strange viscet with hooves instead of paws for her back feet and her belly was fluffier than any other viscet than she had ever seen. Dahlia the "strange" looking viscet almost ran right into Sienna, stopping just in time infront of her in a panic. " I'm sorry I almost ran into you, but we need to run and run fast, something is chasing me and it is not happy." Sienna laughed " Don't worry about it just stay by me and you will be fine, no more running, that usually just makes things worse with many of these animals that live here." Just at Sienna finished her sentence a large Okapi crashed through the foliage where the purple viscet had come from. Sienna stepped forward even though dahlia was trying her hardest to hold her back. Sienna offered her hand to the Okapi in a gesture that looked like a greeting. The Okapi eyed Dahlia behind Sienna, Sienna spoke to the Okapi " Hello my friend, what has bothered you to want to chase this viscet?" It seemed that a communication then happened between the two without any words. Dahlia looked on in amazement and fear, unsure if this unknown viscet would be able to really help her from this large creature.

Sienna nodded one last time and placed a hand on the Okapis nose. " I understand my friend I will tell her what she has done wrong, do not fear I will make sure she understands what has happened. Go now and enjoy this great day that our gods have given us." Sienna bowed to the Okapi, in return the Okapi bowed in return then turned and left without any more issues. Sienna then turned the frighted, strange and clearly tourist viscet behind her. " Now before you say anything at all I will pass on the message that that Okapi wanted me to tell you. First off they are living wild creatures and do not appreciate you trying to go up to them to pet them like they are a common pet. Second trying to grab their young and get a picture with them is something that can cause your death with their kind. I recommend that you stay to the main paths and stay away from the wildlife on this island, I do not need you harming one of them or destroying the land that they live on." With that Sienna turned and walked away from the odd viscet. Still in a bit of shock that this small viscet was able to stop the large creature that was chasing her Dahlia chased after her. " Wait hold on, I didn't mean to do something wrong! That tour guide told me it was all right and then I got separated from my group after I was chased. Can you please help me?" Sienna stopped and turned on a dime to look at the odd viscet that followed her. Annoyed Sienna agreed " Fine I will help you back to the tourist area but never listen to your tour guide, they are foolish mainlanders that come here for easy money that have no respect for the ones who live her and make this place their home."

Dahlia walked beside Sienna but unlike her she was tripping over every little root or rock that was on the ground. Sienna shook her head as she watched Dahlia trip over everything. " So tourist what's your name and why did you even come to this island? Don't tell me your just another typical tourist looking somewhere warm to be." Dahlia shook her head "no I am fulfilling my dream to travel, I had always been afraid to travel around the world on my own but I had always wanted to see the world and everything in it. So I made the decision to go off on my own adventure and meet new viscets, this was the next place on my adventure to experience and learn about." Sienna looked at Dahlia with surprise " My names Sienna. I am kinda surprised I just thought that you were just another ignorant tourist that didn't really care about the people or the creatures that live here. Since I guess you aren't as bad as I originally thought that you were and I think that you are one of the very few that have the ability to learn how to respect this place. I think I have time to show you around the island and learn about it I guess." Dahlia lit up with joy " You really mean it! That would be amazing! Though I hope I don't mess up again with one of the creatures here. I really didn't mean to make it so upset". Sienna shrugged "you will be fine don't worry about it, with me around you will be fine."

Sienna and Dahlia began the tour of the island and all of the things that it held. The pair became great friends over the next week as Dahlia learned about the island and Sienna learned about the world off her island. The two become close and continued their friendship over the years, even over great distances when Dahlia was traveling.

(word count: 997)
Last edited by Stitch~ on Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.