-=Fennec Dragons=- NURSERY by Kassit

Based on Click to view
Artist Kassit [gallery]
Time spent 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

-=Fennec Dragons=- NURSERY

Postby Kassit » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:10 am

As of now, Fennec Dragon babies are customs only. You must have 2 Fennec Dragons in advance (obviously) in order to breed them. (you can breed with a friend's Fennec Dragon if both of you agree on it) Since this is a custom, obviously we will change whatever physical features to match an offspring of the two being bred, so it wont always have the default (shown above). Costs for offspring are 5C$ each and you may have unlimited offspring. Same rules apply (see original post).

Fennec Dragons are an uncommon species. They vary in size, but always have dragon-like ears, tails, and other features. No two Fennec Dragons are alike, as all of them are distinctively unique in some way. On rare occasions, their wings fully develop, but more commonly they begin development yet never fully grow, leaving tiny useless stubs on their back. If they do develop wings, there is most always complications such as weak skin, tears, the inability to fly, weak muscles, etc. Nonetheless, Fennec Dragons are generally a happy species. They enjoy simple things like rolling in flower fields or napping atop trees as they're generally lightweight. They can grow up to be 7ft tall standing on hind legs with a 10+ft tail, but generally stick between the 4-5ft tall range.

When babies are born, they are very weak and defenseless. They spend the majority of their day curled up and asleep. Because of this, they tend to grow up fast, reaching full size within a few months.

As of now, they do have a few different tails and 2 different ears, but feel free to change it up if you'd like (stick to general info)
There is not really hair selections at the moment so feel free to make your own

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Image *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
sup. i'm kassit. i'm old (kind of) and i like cats

i'm a collector! i'm trying to complete some collections
(listed in trade rules) & achieve some of my dreamies!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Image *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

pfp Morsyr @ TH | sig bearsy @ TH | pixels Mairu-Doggy @ DA
Kassit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me