▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best entry wins.
Claim ends: 3+ Days (09/4/18 11:59pm MST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below
~ Reservations are allowed
~ Unlimited impress me- prettying up encouraged

Current Owner: Golden-Boy
-
Mutations:
S- Pet Saikit, tag edit, minor fur edit
C- Ear edit
R- Sparkles
-
Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Dio [ short for diomand ]
Gender/Pronouns: Male [ He/Him ]
Bio:
Pampered and Pristine, nobody ever really asks Diomand how he got to be in such a loving household, as they all just expect that he was born into it. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Diomand was born into a very awful home, which couldn't even be considered a home by most standards, as he was mostly kept in a cage where he barely had any room to move. The reason he was able to find himself going to a proper home was due to him being rescued along with all the other saikits in the abusive home. All of them were put up for adoption, and it just so happened that Diomand found his ways into the arms of a loving gangster. Now, he's become a bit full of himself, constantly thinking about being in the best setting possible, and not exactly thinking about others around him. Except...for one Saikit.

What's the most expensive thing they own, and how did they get it?: Silvie's Friendship

I have a feeling that won't depart that suggests, that you are my rose!

Silvie and Dio had been best friends since...well...forever! They had both been born in the same abusive home. They grew up together, as their cages were side by side. It was hard for them to adjust once they were rescued, but by far, Silvie was having more of a hard time than Dio. For a full week in the shelter, Dio refused to move from Silvie's side, eventually being able to get the other saikit up on his feet. Unfortunately, they were separated once Dio was adopted out, and the saikit thought that he'd never get to see his friend again. It made him a bit of trouble for his new owner, the male being anxious about where his friend would go. He eventually learned to put it in the back of his mind, for the sake of his owner and himself.

However, one day, Dio met Silvie again. Without a collar, dressed in silver, and blinded in his right eye. Dio had gotten a lot of things that were expensive, but he was so happy to see Silvie, because while everything he owned cost more than a thousand dollars. Silvie's friendship, and Silvie's safety, was priceless.

-
-

-
-
Last edited by ♡Mewlin♡ on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #58

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:09 pm

Bump
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Bump
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:42 pm

Bump!!
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-[ diomand ]-

Postby bakuraas. » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:50 pm

Username: Golden-Boy
Name: Dio [ short for diomand ]
Gender/Pronouns: Male [ He/Him ]
Bio:
Pampered and Pristine, nobody ever really asks Diomand how he got to be in such a loving household, as they all just expect that he was born into it. This couldn't be farther from the truth. Diomand was born into a very awful home, which couldn't even be considered a home by most standards, as he was mostly kept in a cage where he barely had any room to move. The reason he was able to find himself going to a proper home was due to him being rescued along with all the other saikits in the abusive home. All of them were put up for adoption, and it just so happened that Diomand found his ways into the arms of a loving gangster. Now, he's become a bit full of himself, constantly thinking about being in the best setting possible, and not exactly thinking about others around him. Except...for one Saikit.

What's the most expensive thing they own, and how did they get it?: Silvie's Friendship

I have a feeling that won't depart that suggests, that you are my rose!

Silvie and Dio had been best friends since...well...forever! They had both been born in the same abusive home. They grew up together, as their cages were side by side. It was hard for them to adjust once they were rescued, but by far, Silvie was having more of a hard time than Dio. For a full week in the shelter, Dio refused to move from Silvie's side, eventually being able to get the other saikit up on his feet. Unfortunately, they were separated once Dio was adopted out, and the saikit thought that he'd never get to see his friend again. It made him a bit of trouble for his new owner, the male being anxious about where his friend would go. He eventually learned to put it in the back of his mind, for the sake of his owner and himself.

However, one day, Dio met Silvie again. Without a collar, dressed in silver, and blinded in his right eye. Dio had gotten a lot of things that were expensive, but he was so happy to see Silvie, because while everything he owned cost more than a thousand dollars. Silvie's friendship, and Silvie's safety, was priceless.
Last edited by bakuraas. on Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:51 pm

P res
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skitcy » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Username: Skitcy
Name: Sir Prize
Gender/Pronouns: He/Him
Bio:
Nobody knows how old Sir Prize is, his current owner claims he has been in the family for generations, raised as a pampered pet he is very affectionate to all that cross his path. Although be warned that when this charming Saikit is around that no coin or jewel is safe. Sir Prize is a known hoarder with an eye for anything shiny, along with his fast paws you'll never even notice anything missing until it's too late to catch him.

What's the most expensive thing they own, and how did they get it?:
It's rumoured the most expensive thing Sir Prize has in his hoard is the crown of a long gone king, it's said that whoever wears the crown will be able to find the well of eternity. Of course these are only rumours...
Happy new year!

Links wrote:Image

Brother
Roommate
Partner
DA
IG

Rogue wrote:
The day sure is a day.

RIP the tracker I had for having my cat since december 2010 ♥
Skitcy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:11 am

Bump
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Mewlin♡ » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:10 am

Bump!!!
♡Mewlin♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coppercanary » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:25 pm

Username: Canary22
Name: Mirah
Gender/Pronouns: Male- he/him
What's the most expensive thing they own, and how did they get it?: Mirah has a very large collection of expensive items, so determining which is the most valuable is a difficult task. You might say that it’s the bed he sleeps in each night, the pillows of which are hand-sewn Chinese silk and filled with the softest swan feathers. You might say it’s the jet tailpiece, crafted from the finest Whitby jet and cradled in a cup of rose gold that complements his black fur. Or you might say that it’s the golden throne that he lounges on each and every day, the cushions made from velvet and the seat filled with memory foam. But he says that the most expensive thing he owns is himself- after all, there would never be another Saikit as priceless as him.

// canary // they/them // ecology student //

hey! the name’s canary, i like to draw
things i enjoy are cats (esp genetics),
reading, dragons, and birds
// artfight // toyhouse // click the babas //

coppercanary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups