ask my viscets! by corrosive_limes

Artist corrosive_limes [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

ask my viscets!

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:35 am

i've been part of this community for over a year now and i just recently hit the 10 mark so i figured it was well past time to make this!

the only rule is to keep everything CS appropriate and please be civil to everyone else <3

i did not use a ref for the cover
rip mika
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ask my viscets!

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 am

Overview - My Viscets live in a very medieval fantasy style world, kind of like Eragon or Lord of the Rings where magic and all sorts of weird plants and animals exist. It's mostly medieval and there's no super advanced technology. They're in some bizarre limbo between the industrial revolution and the medieval era.

all my viscets are open for asks <3 i'll be adding their basic info below

Mikarita Majiou Iolinth Diaspiro || Mika
Female || She/Her || DFAB

- Mika is a sort of wandering adventurer type character. She was separated from her parents when she was a teen and has been living mostly nomadically ever since. She has a shield, a sword with a ruby in the hilt, and some sort of light armor. She's curious, outspoken, tom-boyish, resilient, loyal, temperamental, friendly, and has a very strong sense of justice. She will follow her heart and go with what her gut knows is right, even if she's going against everyone else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tokala Isoba Lowell
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Tokala is more of the young quick-witted and quick-footed rogue/thief Robin Hood archetype character. He lived in a small village with his parents and numerous other siblings, forfeiting his education to help his father make enough money to support their family. He got into his fair share of fights while he was there. He left the village in his older teen years and has been traveling with Mika and Asataryth since then. He's stubborn and impulsive, and is very loyal, hard-working, bold, and selfless, though perhaps a bit too trusting. He'll stick up for his friends and family, no matter the danger to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyne Cadfael Lokerethn Nagondraic
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Kyne is very much the evil prince stereotype. He was born to the King and Queen as their only child. He grew up spoiled, and as he got a bit older into his young adult years, his parents ended up leaving the castle to visit neighboring countries for longer and longer stretches of time, leaving him in charge of the palace and the kingdom. In that time he managed to start a war. He's skilled with a blade, and it's one of his greatest sources of pride. He's ambitious, manipulative, arrogant, entitled, intelligent, and determined. If he sets his mind to something, very little can dissuade him from his path.

Evander Orpheus Reiner || Evan
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Evan is a soft-spoken mage. He was born in another slightly larger town to normal parents. His life was mostly normal at first, but they discovered he had very strong magical abilities when he and his mother were walking through the forest to visit his dad at work. They were able to control this power for a while, but when the kingdom's most renowned warlock came to town, he took Evan under his wing as his apprentice. Evan then learned to control those powers, and has been living mostly on his own since, with the sole exception of finding Paris. He's intelligent, kind, methodical, tidy, sharp-witted, optimistic, gay, and quite romantic. He does his best to stay hopeful and work through problems, even in the darkest of times.

Du'an Velastor Aza'zel Wolfrafa'ma
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Du'an is an undead Soul Reaper who took a little bit too much interest in black magic. He lived alone in a keep / graveyard in the mountains and forest quite a ways away from the nearest town, but still within a day's walk. He spent his life trying to understand the connection between the soul, body, and magic. He had a breakthrough one night and immediately acted upon his revelation, a decision that resulted in his body dying yet his soul retaining its link to the mortal world. The Emperor of the Underworld gave him a job as a Soul Reaper due to his unique abilities, and he's been studying magic and the soul ever since. He doesn't have any natural magical powers, but can use shadows to solidify into items such as his cloak and scythe, and can use darkness to teleport as well, dissolving into the shadows, due to being a Soul Reaper and undead. He's grumpy, snappy, cold, indifferent, and harsh yet very driven, determined, and inspired. He may be cold and unforgiving, but he will not rest until the job is done.

Paris Devlin Akhaaron
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Paris is a mischievous forest demon. He doesn't really remember much of his life before that at all, or if he even had a life before then. He mostly spends his days in various woods and forests, tricking unsuspecting Viscets into getting lost. Sometimes, if he's in a bad mood or someone makes him mad enough, he may even outright cast a curse on them. This went on for an indefinite amount of time until one of the Viscets he came across happened to be Evander, whose patience was enough to bore even this endlessly energetic Viscling out. They've been living together since, with Paris giving Evan hell on a day to day basis. He's mischievous, childish, impatient, untrustworthy, and very much loud-mouthed and needy, but most of the time his bark is much worse than his bite. He might be a bit of a snob, but at the end of the day he rarely ever means it.

Enoshima Munjahgana Akeldamara

- wip

Lorvan Alfarmando Faus'astjhof Abracchus
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- wi[p

Eadonn Correddemos Vadimircurus
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- wip

Wicasia Myrintheia Parvontiah || Wicasa, Ash

- wip

Murdock Rience Etcheminnish
Male || He/Him || DMAB

- Summary

Code: Select all
[url][img][/img][/url]
[center][color=#af74da][b][size=110]NAME[/size]
GENDER[/b]
- Summary[/color][/center]
[color=transparent]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ask my viscets!

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 am

question tracker

posting open <3
_
-

they/them
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm

Kyne: Would you fite my prince boi?
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:21 am

Tokala: How would you like my Cantaloupe boy, and do you like LOTR?

(sorry, had to ask that)
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me