Based on Click to view
Artist Architeuthid [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Wyoraptor #6 - debijayn

Postby Architeuthid » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:14 pm

this month's been stressful, and it caught me off guard how fast it slipped by. I kinda figured I'd get an adopt up sooner, but here you are anyway. I started out trying to do a barred pattern based off of one of our chickens, but it took an interesting turn, and I think I like it.

for this competition, tell me what this Wyoraptor collects. birds like shiny things, right?

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]sex:[/b]
[b]what does this one collect?[/b]

END DATE - september 5th

debijayn wrote:username: debijayn
name: Dakota
sex: Female
what does this one collect? Tinsel. The holidays were always an important time for Dakota growing up. As the youngest of her siblings, she was the last raptor to be homed. Her parents were retired from breeding, and sent to live out their days in luxury on a large ranch several hours away. Dakota was still fairly young, and became lonely very easily. She quickly learned to look forward to any sort of event as a chance the humans would bring their raptors together with them when celebrating. Her favorite holiday by far occurred during the winter season, when the humans would travel to stay with each other for extended periods of time. She was guaranteed to have friends for at least a week, maybe two. At these times, there was tinsel. Always tinsel. Bright, shiny, glorious tinsel. One day she hoped to sneak enough into her collection to build a beautiful nest for her own children, that they might see it's beauty and be reminded that they were never truly alone.
Last edited by Architeuthid on Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wyoraptor #6

Postby Kassypen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:15 pm

username: Kassypen
name: Kloc
sex: male
what does this one collect? He collects golden vintage pocket watches! He loves the way they shimmer and shine. Even if they have a little tarnish, all he needs to do is add a little polish with his favorite green cloth.
Last edited by Kassypen on Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 am

username: SpartanAmethyst
name:Cyan
sex: Male
what does this one collect? Similar to a bowerbird, he collects anything that's the cyan color of his feather! It can be trash or treasure, cheap or expensive, it doesn't matter to him; as long as it's the same color!
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:18 am

username: q1q2q3q4
name: Co
what does this one collect?
She collects wyoraptor feathers. Co will go out of her way to try and get a feather from everyone she meets, even going as far as plucking one when her chosen wyoraptor isn't looking. She only wants one feather from each individual, it apparently helps her to remember everyone.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:16 am

username: WolfWinter
name: Piko
sex: Male
what does this one collect? Piko likes to collect minerals. His nest is an organized mass of minerals, with only two ways to get in or out of it. He likes being able to see all his pretty rocks, so he'll just lay in the entryway to his walled in nest.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby debijayn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:44 pm

username: debijayn
name: Dakota
what does this one collect? Tinsel. The holidays were always an important time for Dakota growing up. As the youngest of her siblings, she was the last raptor to be homed. Her parents were retired from breeding, and sent to live out their days in luxury on a large ranch several hours away. Dakota was still fairly young, and became lonely very easily. She quickly learned to look forward to any sort of event as a chance the humans would bring their raptors together with them when celebrating. Her favorite holiday by far occurred during the winter season, when the humans would travel to stay with each other for extended periods of time. She was guaranteed to have friends for at least a week, maybe two. At these times, there was tinsel. Always tinsel. Bright, shiny, glorious tinsel. One day she hoped to sneak enough into her collection to build a beautiful nest for her own children, that they might see it's beauty and be reminded that they were never truly alone.
( You are The Devil. )─────────────────
[ My Characters ]
──────────
[ #Lucifan ]
────────────────────────( But you're also an angel. )
[ Check out Lucifer on Netflix! | Supernatural | Crime | Drama | Comedy | Romance ]
debijayn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Architeuthid » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:40 am

I'm somewhat late, I'm afraid, but the winner is debijayn. I feel weird awarding you two 'raptors in a row, but you clearly put effort into your writing, and the line 'bright, shiny, glorious tinsel' got me.

I'm also awarding a honorable mention to q1q2q3q4, for that really unique concept that I find pretty interesting. definitely seems eccentric from a Wyoraptor point of view, and I like it.
Architeuthid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wyoraptor #6 - debijayn

Postby debijayn » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:02 pm

Thank you so much! I'll try to hold back a little lol. I'm a big dino nerd so I, like, want them all. :lol: Thanks again. <3
( You are The Devil. )─────────────────
[ My Characters ]
──────────
[ #Lucifan ]
────────────────────────( But you're also an angel. )
[ Check out Lucifer on Netflix! | Supernatural | Crime | Drama | Comedy | Romance ]
debijayn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me