Kalon Readopt [2] CLOSED by mousekewitz

Based on Click to view
Artist mousekewitz [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 3
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Readopt [2] CLOSED

Postby mousekewitz » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Second kalon of the readopts. Information below, will link art later on.
#911e23
#fbfbfb
#1f1f22
#e2a8a8
#a8a8a8
Edits: standard hair edit, tail edit, shine edit
Breedings: one [x]
Itemless ref: x

PROMPT
This is a limited impress me! More effort = higher chance of winning.
You are allowed 1500 words to write (not including headers/lyrics/etc).
You are allowed up to 6 art pieces or a comic up to 6 panels (or a mix).
You are allowed to include a moodboard, playlist, whatever you'd like.
Prettying-up is allowed and ENCOURAGED for this competition.
I will not warn you if you are being disqualified. PM me any questions.
This should go without being said but if you make the character related to Jumin
in ANY way, shape, or form, it will count against you. Please be original!

Competition ends September 21st at 5 PM EST! Extensions will be allowed at request.

ART
x by x
x by x
x by x
x by MY LOVELY BF
x by x
x by (i lost who did this if you know pls pm me)
x by x
Last edited by mousekewitz on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Readopt [2]

Postby rustyroxy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

Mark

roxy
he/they
my kalons
pms are open
rustyroxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

mark
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sarril - God of Kings

Postby 薄桜鬼 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

x

xImagexxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┌──────────────────┐

xxxxAlias[es]: Amadeus Nadine
Species: God | Kalon
Height/Weight: 5'11" | 162 lbs.
Role/Job: God of Kings/Movie Star

Sexuality: ???
Mate | Slots: Single | 2/3

Relationships:
xxxx??? - "Candidate"

└──────────────────┘
Moodboard xxxxx Human Reference | Modern Look & Original Look

Strong-Willed | Prophetic | Egoistic | Meticulous | Unwavering | Confident

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The Past

In the most ancient of times, before large civilizations, kings, and empires, in a desert land where villages flourished at the bands of mighty rivers, there was an immortal with a most unique power. His power was unlike even those of other immortals scattered through the land; this immortal was called the prophet with his power to visibly see “paths” and along these paths were “steps.” These “steps” showed the steps one must make in other to achieve what lied at the end, whatever that was. These paths were easily manipulated and existed in tens of millions. For each action completed or that could be completed there was a path that showed the “ripple effect” of it. This prophet was so clearly able to see each and every one of these, he could lead whoever wherever.

This prophet was instinctually driven to seek out what became known as the “God’s Candidate.” This was a kalon who in life had such a clear mind in what they wished to achieve, were unwavering and determined to achieve what they had put their mind to, and in the immortal’s eyes were deserving of his guidance.

Everybody in town knew of the orphaned kid, his parents were sweet but poor and in bad times passed. Although unguided, the kid was surprisingly well behaved and was quite liked, making himself useful around town. From a shockingly young age, he picked up any and all odd jobs in exchange for food to survive. He had a natural determination to get what he needed-- one adults and similar children lacked.

In this kid’s eyes, shone an unwavering light for survival and for something even greater. As the kid grew from a small little thing into an adult, he seemed to have a natural leadership about him. Organizing, leading, and helping seemed to all come naturally to him. His ambitions did not start and stop with the village, as he traded with other villages and met greater people, the light in his eyes only grew.

He, like many, knew of the rumored immortal prophet. With unwavering determination, he made up his mind to seek out his guidance. Tracking him down, the mortal gave not even a moment for the immortal to question him before he sternly exclaimed, “Grant me your vision,” and with this demand, he deeply bowed before him. The mortal had raised his head as the immortal turned to him and stunned the immortal, stared at the firm, passionate flames burning within the youth's gaze. Immediately, the immortal had a thought, “A candidate,” and he gave a toothy grin and laughed, “Perfect, very good! So you shall receive.” The immortal, determined in his own statement and subsequently, knowing in his heart this mortal was worthy.

This was the start of the twos’ legacy.

The mortal gathered up and united the many villages together, the river the many villages had called their home had become the birthplace of a magnificent empire to last for millennia.

The immortal’s powers were so treasured that the many kalons of the empire worshipped him and his sight. With words and chants of prayer, they knew the immortal could assist their king and bring the kingdom to greatness. The immortal had become, in their eyes, a god deserving of the utmost love and respect. He was no longer simply an immortal with great power, but a god, a being descended upon them from heavens to guide them.

Many stories were told thereafter, for each king the kingdom had of how they rose to their greatness with the guidance of the god. A scholar, in passing, has once called this god the “God of Kings.” Spreading like wildfire, the term was thrown around in every story thereafter. Never was the god not called the “God of Kings” after and his legacy was formed.

His golden times did not last, though. Credit for each king after had many consequences. The god had never guided another king after his candidate, yet still, he was given credit for all the choices of said kings. Over time, the god was celebrated less and less, his power became more of a curse, one upon the kalons but more than that one upon the god himself. The very scholars who rose him to his greatness also inflicted upon him the most devastating blow. He was dealt the most corrosive attack when the most corrupt and horrible king rose to power. Curses were thrown more and more with the god’s name and a once so holy and worshipped kalon was ripped from his throne and thrown down by the very people who raised him upon it.

The god had long ago decided to never tamper with his own destiny and could do nothing but watch as his entire existence became such a stain in the civilization’s history that it was removed in its entirety. Every myth, legend, temple, and even his name they did not spare. His entire identity lost to the sands of time.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Thereafter

The god had never been the most understanding of his own emotions and the emotions of those around him. How the god saw the world was not like how others saw it; the god’s vision was blinded by each path and the steps along them. Every action had an effect he could see the full outcome of. He did not see actions as affected by emotion. No action was “uncalled for” or “surprising.” His eyes always elsewhere, the god could not see even his own emotions. This was this god’s flaw.

The god did not realize that after his own worshipers betrayed him, regret and pain echoed throughout his being and the oath he made long ago to himself, within an instant, was shattered. He could no longer leave his own destiny to fate and he began to use his sight to better himself. Doing so, he unconsciously sought what he had before-- the worshipping, the praise, the love-- and avoided the pain of ever falling from greatness again. When he looked at himself, he no longer looked at other kalon as much and turned his back towards them. From then on, he began to forget the feeling, the shine in his eyes, he had upon seeing the first candidate. No matter how much he rose himself to greatness, flawless in every step, he always glanced back over his shoulder towards the kalon. Unconsciously, he searched for somebody else to guide but there was never a kalon there.

Now

The age of the god’s empire had been so long ago that it was only scarcely remembered. His empire’s history written in books covering most ancient of topics. The god had picked himself up and was able to raise himself to the modern day equivalent of a god in godless times.

The path the god had decided to take, led him to one of stardom. He became a world-renowned actor, his face, his new identity, plastered over walls, magazines, television, computers, you name it. Despite how he was, the world largely loved him, his acting incredible, his looks stunning. Each step of the god’s was so carefully calculated, his created new identity practically formed into who he was. He knew he was still a god and readily reminded others too but that too had almost become a “classic Amadeus” trait. With arrogance in his voice, he would state such in such an unwavering manner it was hardly annoying and more of a shock. He proclaimed his greatness without the slightest hesitation like it was simply a fact. To him, it was. To others, they would just shake their heads and sigh as they would exclaim phrases such as, “Yes, we understand,” “You’re a god, yes,”; nobody believed him but nobody would deny him it either.

A Candidate

Sounds of a kalon suddenly roared throughout the studio. With a scoff, another replied. This was nothing new at this point; Amadeus would always snap about how he didn’t need somebody to manage him. Usually, managers would never last this long, though. However, this one was, in Amadeus’s words, a stubborn thorn in his side. Already neither of them could count how many times they’d bickered amongst themselves.

Sick of the nagging, Amadeus shook his head and turned his head from his manager. To his right had been a television that was on. The screen showed a cute, girlish-looking newbie. He made his debut not long ago and was good but too new to the field to be covered much. Amadeus hadn’t given the television any attention before due to yelling at his manager. However, the moment he looked over, the annoying words echoing in his ear from the kalon next to him vanished in a second. Staring at the television, wide-eyed with a particular shine in his eye, in his heart and mind echoed two words, “A candidate.” He’d found a God’s Candidate, something he’d given up on long ago.

Total Art: 2 [Pixel & Headshot References Both By Me] xxxxx Total Words: 1,495/1,500
Last edited by 薄桜鬼 on Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:20 am, edited 11 times in total.
薄桜鬼

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:39 pm

smol mark

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Samsherwoodc » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Mark
link | link | Toyhouse(credit of art) | cred.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Don't Cry!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░
★▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪★
I am a transgender male.
I love BNHA,
Pokemon SWSH,