#137 Blue Flare

Postby Senbonzakura » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:22 pm

No edits

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Favorite Hobby:[/b]

This will end on 8/16

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #137 Blue Flare

Postby Warrior of Light » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:57 am

Username:«oni
Name:Cayde
Favorite Hobby:He loves to swim and take long walks on the shore of beaches since he visited the beach everyday when he was a kid. He often finds seashells and sells them to others.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
wip
【𝕊𝕌ℂℍ 𝕀𝕊 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼】

╔════════════════════════════════╗
✧-𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤&𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-✧
PSN-Odd_Moose●Dc-HouseOfKells●
╚════════════════════════════════╝

«𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕥𝕪!»
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​/🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇧​​​​​🇮​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇵​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​

| 🇫​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇽​​​​​🇻🇮​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​| 🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇾​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇫​​​​​ | 🇬​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ | 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇿 |
| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​, 🇵​​​​​🇸​​​​​5 , 🇵​​​​​🇨​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ |

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:39 am

Username: Starred
Name: Wattage "Watt"
Favorite Hobby: Watt's favorite hobby is collecting <I>electrifying</I> things. These things he enjoys collecting are that of Plasma Balls. Watt became invested in collecting different kinds of plasma balls when he was just a hatchling. Lightning always intrigued Watt as a hatchling, When he first came across a plasma ball it was sitting on the windowsill of a humans house! When Watt and his family were passing through a backyard to find a new home, he saw it shining in the window as the plasma wiggled around in the glass sphere and made a low humming noise, a noise so interesting and made Watt feel like he was in an electric ball himself! It then became Watt's mission to learn about these objects and find them and take them when he had the chance! Of course, he had to wait until he was bigger to be able to take these plasma balls. His cave is full of them! And he does not plan on stopping anytime soon!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Warrior of Light » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:59 am

Haha I think you forgot about this?
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
wip
【𝕊𝕌ℂℍ 𝕀𝕊 𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔽𝔸𝕋𝔼】

╔════════════════════════════════╗
✧-𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤&𝕊𝕠𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-✧
PSN-Odd_Moose●Dc-HouseOfKells●
╚════════════════════════════════╝

«𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕦𝕥𝕪!»
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​/🇭​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇧​​​​​🇮​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● 🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇵​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ● ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇷​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​

| 🇫​​​​​🇫​​​​​🇽​​​​​🇻🇮​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​| 🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇾​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇸​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇫​​​​​ | 🇬​​​​​🇺​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇲​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ | 🇱​​​​​🇴​​​​​🇿 |
| ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇳​​​​​🇩​​​​​🇴​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇮​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​, 🇵​​​​​🇸​​​​​5 , 🇵​​​​​🇨​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ |

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
Warrior of Light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:16 pm

«oni wrote:Haha I think you forgot about this?

No. I've been busy. I'll judge soon.

Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Senbonzakura » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Starred wrote:Username: Starred
Name: Wattage "Watt"
Favorite Hobby: Watt's favorite hobby is collecting <I>electrifying</I> things. These things he enjoys collecting are that of Plasma Balls. Watt became invested in collecting different kinds of plasma balls when he was just a hatchling. Lightning always intrigued Watt as a hatchling, When he first came across a plasma ball it was sitting on the windowsill of a humans house! When Watt and his family were passing through a backyard to find a new home, he saw it shining in the window as the plasma wiggled around in the glass sphere and made a low humming noise, a noise so interesting and made Watt feel like he was in an electric ball himself! It then became Watt's mission to learn about these objects and find them and take them when he had the chance! Of course, he had to wait until he was bigger to be able to take these plasma balls. His cave is full of them! And he does not plan on stopping anytime soon!

Winner!! I love the creativity in your form!!

Senbonzakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starred » Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:19 am

Thanks!!
"If you talk to the animals, they will talk with you, and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them, you will not know them. And what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." - Chief Dan George
Starred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me