Based on Click to view
Artist gojo [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

furtopian #402 | polar bear x humpback whale

Postby gojo » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:31 pm

i've had this for months and i've been debating on posting him, but here he is, my sweet child just for you guys.
i love him so much, take good care of him if you win lmao.

kind of a big comp since i like him so much. requirements are giving him a personality and telling me where he's from. i'm referring to him as a male but you can change it if you want.
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b] go wild, yo
[b]homeland/backstory:[/b] go wild, again
[b]3 extras:[/b] art or writing, can mix and match. max 1000 words for writing, comics and small animations allowed for art.

ends in three weeks on september 3rd 11:59 est
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: furtopian #402 | polar bear x humpback whale

Postby hiyorin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:35 pm

i dont think ill have time to finish, so best of luck to all entrants c:
Last edited by hiyorin on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
hiyorin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:40 pm

Mark c:
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:52 pm

MARK

PM's are always open, no matter what.
Have a wonderful day~

Avatar done by the amazing QueenNyra!!
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pastel-burnt » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:05 am

username:
Pastel-burnt

name:
Eira Atwater

personality:
Quiet, slow to anger or to make decisions, tends to come off as cold natured, doesn't warm up to people easily, highly values their relationships with her friends & family, protective, loyal, fond of kids but not very good at taking care of them, easily lost in thought, tends to hold grudges against people who've wronged her or her family/friends, self-conscious of how they come across

homeland/backstory:
Hailing originally from Swimonia, Eira moved to Furtopia in her early twenties to pursue a career in competitive swimming. Unfortunately, an injured hip resulting from a car accident put her in the hospital for an extended amount of time, during which she was recommended not to pursue competitive swimming as it would only aggravate her injury. Having dreamt of being in the Furtopian Olympics since she was a young cub, this left Eira lost as to what her life's purpose was now that she was adrift unable to do what she wanted most in life.
While in therapy for her hip to recover, Eira discovered that she enjoyed helping her fellow recovering patients do their recovery exercises to regain their strength & began to consider the possibility of becoming a rehabilitative therapist for those with injuries of a physical nature. After she finished the course, she began to research the courses she needed to take at local Furtopian colleges in order to gain a license with the support of her parents & step parent. Eira is now attending a Furtopian community college to become a physical therapist to help others like her recover.

3 extras:
-Name meaning:
Eira-Means "snow" in Welsh.
Atwater-From Middle English meaning "dweller at the water".

Cold weather, frozen treats like popsicles and ice cream, seafood, the ocean, casual swimming, exercising, classical music, crossword puzzles, slushies, the color blue/other cool colors, helping others in need

-Dislikes:
Hot weather, spicy foods, red meat, being unproductive, heavy reading, feeling useless or unable to help someone, pop music, wasted food, warm & neon colors,

”Hence nothing remains except for our regrets.”
Pastel-burnt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillybear » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:22 am

Username: Lillybear

Name: Koda

Personality:

Koda, simply put, doesn't like being told what to do─but if you tell him he can't do something, he'll go out of his way, sometimes even pushing himself past his limits─to prove he can.

He doesn't respond well to challenges or threats, and often stupidly puts himself in danger to show others what he's made of─to show them he has the strength, courage, and power to conquer anything.

But he's far from intimidating─he's just a scruffy, rebellious teenager who's too proud of himself and his accomplishments to accept any criticism. He has no patience to learn, as he believes he already knows everything that's worth knowing.

And although he doesn't want to admit it, part of his showing off comes from wanting to prove to his family that he can become as strong and fulfilled as them someday─a lot of people don't believe in him, as he's the youngest and scrawniest of his brothers. "The runt," some say, "the unwanted mistake."

He's often made fun of by his family─they never intentionally try to hurt him to his face─but anything they say sticks with him, and only fuels the untameable fire inside him.

Koda has a free spirit, an itch for adventure, and a longing to run. He doesn't like staying in one place for long, and doesn't like anything holding him back. Anything anyone says to him─any doubt they may have─he feels as if they're trying to hold him back from what he believes is his true potential.

Homeland/backstory:

Koda was born in the country of Swimonia, where sea dwelling creatures of all shapes and sizes have the space and freedom to swim and live in the waters that border the land, and in the abundant marshes and swamps.

More specifically, Koda was born in Sea City, the capital of Swimonia. Sea City is Swimonia's northernmost city, right at the edge of the land, where the waters are frigid and deep.

Sea City and the area that surrounds it is the coldest part of Swimonia, as just northwest of the country lies the barren, uninhabited "Blizzardlands," as the citizens of Sea City have nicknamed it. It has no real name, for no one has ever tried to claim it.

Just as the name suggests, in the Blizzardlands there is nothing but darkness and cold as blizzards are fierce and neverending. With the strong winds, some of the snow has blown and landed in Sea City, providing an arctic home for creatures who've adapted to living in the cold and snow.

The population of Swimonia has been steadily rising due to the number of creatures who've come to live in Sea City, to thrive in the snow and cold like they were always meant to. However, Swimonia also has it's fair share of beautiful beaches with warm waters, making it a beautiful vacation spot and perfect living area for creatures who can only survive in warm water.

Koda is proud of his country, how diverse the beauty is, from the snowy, ice cold waters he learned to swim in to the hot beaches and murky swamps. There's something for everyone, but for Koda, he believes there could be even more.

In Sea City, everyone is proud of what they've accomplished, proud of their wealth and freedom. Koda was born in a large, hardworking family, but they didn't expect him to be the same─the was the smallest and thinnest, and ultimately, the weakest. His parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins expected his brothers to follow in their footsteps, to uphold their family's business and work ethic, but not him. They didn't think he could do it─or maybe, a thought that stung Koda the deepest─they didn't want him to do it, because they were embarrassed of him.

He didn't like it from the start, didn't like the hurt and the doubt─so every change he got, he'd try and prove himself. And when that didn't work, he told himself that if they didn't want him, he wouldn't want them, either, and stopped trying to follow in their footsteps─he'd find a way to the top on his own. He became rebellious, and found that when he broke free from his family, he found a new kind of freedom, a new kind of spirit.

Koda no longer cared about his family, but he still wanted to prove to them that he was as strong─no, stronger─than they were. And that he became that strong his own, no thanks to them. He wanted everyone to know that he had it him in. That's when he became increasingly aggressive to those who defied him, or challenged him, or told him he couldn't. He wouldn't stand for it anymore.

Yes, he was proud of his country─but he wanted his country to be proud of him, too. And that's when an idea came to him, a crazy idea─he wanted to be the first to inhabit the Blizzardlands. It was dangerous, and likely impossible for a young boy like himself─but he wasn't going to give up.

And that's what he's been working towards, right now, every day. To make his family proud, to make his country proud, to make himself proud. One day he'd get there, one day he'd conquer the Blizzardlands. He'd show them all.
Last edited by Lillybear on Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilly she/her
mostly gone from cs, but feel free to message me on discord about anything! :)
lillybear#3311
kalonsmy kalons
Lillybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Steven_Universe » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:40 am

Mark <3
𝐈’𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲
𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬!
Steven_Universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vantablaque » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:58 am

username: top notch
name: Michael Welsh
personality: go wild, yo
homeland/backstory: res. with him initially being from a farmland, but after meeting a couple new friends, he's now nomadic because "on the run" gives off the wrong vibe-
3 extras: art or writing, can mix and match. max 1000 words for writing, comics and small animations allowed for art.
vantablaque

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:19 pm

Hi there! This competition has been unjudged for over a month. Please post results ASAP, thanks!
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups