9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Foxifae #21

Postby solas » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:46 am

whEEZE
i left my tablet at my grandparents house,,,
so i did this,,, with my phone,,, and i'm dead

anYWAYS
this kid has a little fox plushie in their pouch!

-

for this comp, tell me when the happiest they ever felt was!
you have 400 words to explain ^^

this competition is a 24 hour comp! it ends at 6:45 pm cst tomorrow

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Foxi name:[/b]
[b]Foxi gender:[/b]
[b]When was the happiest they've every felt?:[/b]
Last edited by solas on Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxifae #21

Postby kondraki » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:48 am

Username:chicken'
Foxi name:Rose
Foxi gender:female
When was the happiest they've every felt?:
The happiest Rose ever felt was when she had graduated, she felt so happy she couldn't stay in her seat. She'd worked all these years and now she was finally done. She was so excited that her friends did too.
Last edited by kondraki on Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

he/him
semi-active
real dr kondraki
kondraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gravestones » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:52 am

Username: something wicked,,
      Foxi name: Lawson
      Foxi gender: Male
      When was the happiest they've every felt?: 234 / 400
      "The happiest I ever felt was when ignorance was still bliss."
      ----------------------------
      The smaller than average kit clung to a small fox plushie in the fluorescent lighting of the hospital waiting room. His father had said his mom was discharged and would be coming home. He would finally see his mother again after three long years. But she couldn’t come right home; she had to see the doctor first. His father reassured him she would come home soon the first day she was in the hospital. However, after the fifth day, he came to Lawson and told him that mommy’s fine and he gets to see her sooner. This filled his tiny body with so much elation he cried out with joy.

Now he didn’t quite understand why he had to wait out here while daddy talked to the doctors. Why couldn’t he just see mommy now? He fidgeted in his seat, softly tugging on the plush fox’s ears. “You ready to see your mom, bud?” His fathers voice was tired, almost hollow. It was a tone Lawson did not yet understand. The young boy’s eyes lit up like fireworks as he shouted, “Yes! Do you think she’ll like this little fox I picked out for her?” His father smiled warmly at him and nodded, leading him toward the room where his mother was kept. “She’s going to be so happy to see you.”
Last edited by gravestones on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
....hm? oh, hi.

any pronouns ;; non-binary ;; already dead

whats up i'm back after a ... really long hiatus that
i thought was going to end in me staying away but..
nostalgia brought me back i guess. i'm just a ghost,
don't mind me.

about ;; adopts ;; my kals ;; av ;; sig
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:07 pm

Username: Prince Audric
Foxi name: Toxi
When was the happiest they've every felt?: the happiest they veer felt is the day they found there toy in the woods, it was raggedy and falling apart but he took it home and fixed it up now he never go's anywhere with out it
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:54 am

Username: Planiteri
Foxi name: Rory
When was the happiest they've every felt?: Rory can remember it clearly, the laughter and smiles, the jump in his heart, the atmosphere filled with nothing but warmth and acceptance.

Sitting on the couch during a sleepover, he had zoned out to just watch all of his friends, their jokes were bad and the games were great, it really was all he could really care about, right in this room. It was a strange out of body feeling as he took in everything around him, all hyped up on ridiculous amounts of candy and fizzy which would be sure to get back at them later, his friend group was unstoppable, a force to be reckoned with, despite the fact there was only a few of them.

Anyone would notice, just by walking in on the group, how close they were. Grown in the span of a year, the small cluster of people had forged an alliance that no one would see coming. After all, they were all so different and yet, it worked.

The warmth in his chest flickered up like flames until he could no longer stay silent.

"I love you guys!" He muttered, smiling as he was greeted with coos and awws, hugs from all directions and a chorus of 'I love you too's bring sung back at him. It was home, it was family and together they'd stay for as long as they could.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:40 am

Username: greenpanthr
Foxi name: iti
Foxi gender: female
When was the happiest they've every felt?: the memory is vivid in iti's mind.
her parents were in a war.

iti thumped her tail on the ground. where were they? her parents were supposed to arrive hours ago.
there was a knock on the door. she raced over to it and opened it. it was just her friend, oto. "hi!" she said. "hi." i replied gloomly. "did you think that i was your parents?" she asked guiltily. "yes... but it's okay."
hours passed with no sign of them. they were halfway through the titanic movie when there was another knock on the door. iti opened it. there, standing right in front of her, were two foxifaes that were wounded and battle-worn. "mom! dad!" iti yowled as she licked their cheeks in greeting. "i thought that you were never going to come!" she gasped. "we did, sweetheart. we did."
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:05 am

Username: LEEaboo

Foxi name: Hiroki

When was the happiest they've every felt?:

The forest echoed sweet melodies as the summer breeze blew. The sweet symphony of nature rang through all the dwellers of the forest ears. Harmonic chirping from birds and light sqeaks from squirrels rained through. Peaceful and blissful, deep in the woods where mankind had yet to touch.

A foxifae by the name of Hiroki played in the shallow pond left by the recent rain that bestowed the forest will much needed hydration. Hiroki jumped and pounced around as if to hunt like a viscous predator. After sometime he grew tired of playing alone, he grew lonely perhaps a bit scared and layed down on a soft patch of grass.

Hiroki had not known or felt what it was like to have a friend, seeing as he was taken from his family during a flood. Washed away, far away, down the rivers far from where he once called home. His search for them ended tragically as he found that they had all perished tragically. Since then he had not had a family not even a friend to call his own.

He was awoken from his slumber by a nearby rustling in a blackberry bush. He sprung to his paws staring nervously but courageously at the disturbance. "H...hello" the words barely stumbled out of his mouth, he was shaking but stood his ground. The rustling started to come closer to Hiroki, this frightened him as he started to slowly backed away.

Out of the bushes popped a baby fox. Hiroki relaxed and sighed with relief then sat down watching the small creature. The fox looked scared, hungry, and lonely just like hiroki. The foxes eyes held the same emptiness as his own, Hiroki thought to himself. The fox slowly approached hiroki looking up at him and then nuzzling down on hiroki's soft plysh tail.

"C.. Can we be friends? " hiroki said anxiously beaming with anticipated joy as he looked down to the fox. The fox looked up at hiroki and let out a small sqeak and smiled. Hiroki was so happy so excited and overjoyed, this was the best day ever, the happiest moment of his life. He finally had someone to share the forest with, to play with, to grow with.

Hiroki smiked and cuddled his new friend close beaming with joy, embraced with comfort and love the two fell asleep to the melody of the forest around them.

(399/400 words)
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:55 pm

aaa i've had a pretty hard time picking out the winner, i was stuck between a few forms and i couldn't decide !!!

the winner isssssss

Planiteri!

I fell in love with your story right from the start <3 it was heartwarming and made me smile :D

but, I also want to offer 3 credits to LEEaboo! your story was super cute and i loved it as well <3

solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:04 pm

Ahhh thank you!! May I ask what are credits and how do you use em?
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solas » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Credits are the currency for Foxifae!!
    The credit shop will have things you can buy with credits you earn from tryouts!
    The bank currently has the amounts of credits everyone has right now <3

I'll make sure that statuettic and paris know so they can add them to the bank c:
solas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me