▸ 3/9/2018- Officially Opened
Feel Free to mark now
▸ Looking for Artists!
PM Saltfriend if interested!!
▸Deviantart & Discord Saikit adopts coming soon

-
-

Saikits are a pet much like you typical house cat in size,
With dumbo ears and big fluff tuffs above their ears.
They are normally pretty cuddly and friendly and rarely, if ever, bite.
Funny creatures that sometimes walk on their hind legs.

Sometimes you will come across a Feral Saikits,
Bit meaner then a pet Saikit and often have claws.

You may meet a Pet Saikit with claws,
these Saikits were a once Feral Saikit but have been tamed or
You might meet a Feral Saikit without claws,
these Saikits were a once Pet Saikit that went Feral.

-
-

Claiming Condition
To get a chance to win this Saikit; copy & fill out the link below.
The best bio wins.
Claim ends: 3 Days (8/15/18 7pm EST)

~ One entry per person
~ Copy the code below

Current Owner: .:aishiteru:.
-
Mutations: Rare
-fluffy fur edit
-ram horns

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Bio:

-
-

-
-
Last edited by purble on Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 pm, edited 8 times in total.
i like kirby n earthbound
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Saikit #27

Postby purble » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:11 am

bump
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:aishiteru:. » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:26 am

Username: .:aishiteru:.
Name: Lulu
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her (Female)
Bio: Lulu grew up with her mother, as she never met her father. She is an only child, and her mother was highly protected of her. When Lulu started to grow up, however, her mother had started to get ill. So every night they would look up at the night sky, counting the stars and praying to their ancestors that Lulu's mother would get well. This never occurred, and soon after the saikit passed away. Lulu stayed by her mother's side every day, watching the skies until she herself was ill and malnourished. This is when her owner found her and took her in, nursing her back to life. Lulu is highly grateful and loyal to her owner and still looks out the windows to count stars and pray to her mother for guidance. She hopes to find herself a family someday and show them the beauty of the night sky.
ℌ𝔬𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔠𝔬𝔞
aishi | female
taken | 18+
sun scorpio
moon libra

ℑ𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔞
𝔥𝔲𝔤

pm me to rp
holibomber
trades : open
texttexttexttext
texttexttexttext

𝔉𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢!!
𝔏𝔦𝔫𝔨𝔰
coding
toyhou.se
clan of
the faithful

bogs
customs

link
link
link
.:aishiteru:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mantleray » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:27 am

Username: Molly.
Name: Mani
Gender/Pronouns: Male/He/him
Bio: Mani is a very shy boy, keeping his feelings and opinions to himself. However, this isn't necessarily a good thing. Mani often has outbursts of rage or sadness because of keeping his emotions to himself. These outbursts usually occur in his home. When they occur, Mani's moon marking turns full and blood red.
He often loses or scares friends because of this, resulting in his anger retreating and sadness overwhelming him. During these moments, the moon marking becomes halved and is a bright blue.
Mani's horns were somewhat birthed as a punishment for not being able to control his anger. They often, but not always, cause him pain. He's mostly gotten used to it, however occasionally, he really wishes they'd just go away.

❝ Hypothesis: All the worlds
that almost were matter
just as much as the
one we’re in. ❞

credit

Mantleray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SparkzTheShinx » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:38 am

Username: SparkzTheShinx
Name: Mond (Moon in German)
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Bio:
Mond is a Saikit who has a liking for the nighttime. His owners- one German and one American- often joked that he was nocturnal. Besides that, Mond is a very affectionate Saikit. His favorite pastimes are cuddling on his owner’s laps and stealing their precious belongings (usually wallets) to make his owners chase him.

Mond before his owners was a different story. The young Saikit had to fend for himself, no family to protect him from the other creatures. Mund may be comfortable and confidant around his owners, but around those he doesn’t know, the young animal gets extremely worried and scared. This is because of his time before he was taken in- Mund was picked on by other feral creatures because they saw his small form as weak and an easy target. This led to the Saikit having difficulties finding enough food to properly nourish his body.

Actually, Mund’s desperate attempt to get food was how he met his owners. The Saikit had summoned up enough courage to swipe a hot dog from a woman’s grasp. He hadn’t expected the man to come after him and capture Mund.

But the result was for the better- enough food and abundant love!
SparkzTheShinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Maki
Gender/Pronouns: Male
Bio: Maki used to be a domestic saikit, but after a horrible fire which ravenenged the country, he was one of the many pets wandering the empty streets. Maki had a very hard time in the beginning, far away from the loving pats of his owners, his odd coloring giving him a hard time hiding in day. After learning of his amazing night camouflage, Maki became a master of hunting and hiding in the dark, collecting some saikit and other friends to form a small group with. Nothing can replace his old owners and all the love he received, but he loves his new family with the same kind of fierce love.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiikapuu » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:17 pm

Username: Chiikapuu
Name: Steer
Gender/Pronouns: He/him
Bio:
This saikit is a really friendly fella, he likes to wander in forests and look up in the sky and watch the stars
He dislikes water actually because he once almost drowned while playing with the other saikits
┌──────────────┐
HOARDING PPS 2018 EASTER SHEEP DOGGOS PINK AND GREEN
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
└──────────────┘
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░
▐░

┌────────────────────────────┐
Image SIGNATURE:©KING KAKASHI
└────────────────────────────┘

[/img]
Chiikapuu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halflower » Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:30 am

Username: MistyWavez
Name: Neoma
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her
Bio:
Neoma was born as a feral saikit in the beginning of her life, living in a forest with her two parents. They spent most of their time scavenging during the night, and slept during the day. Her parents taught her how to use the coloring of her fur to her advantage, since it gave her a hand at being sneaky during the night easer. As Neoma grew older, she began to get tired of only being out during the night. She longed to be out during the day, but her parents forbid her to do it.

One day, she finally decided to go out during the day despite her parent’s warnings. She was amazed by how bright everything was, and all the new creatures that were out that she had never seen before. Unfortunately for her, she ran into a person who caught her and took her with them. It wasn’t necessarily a bad thing though, since that person became Neoma’s owner.

Despite her history of mostly not interacting with others, she is still a bubbly saikit who loves to talk to anyone when she gets the chance. Sometimes she can be a bit too excited to talk to others, and she sometimes ends up scaring them off. It can make her a tad sad sometimes, but she gets over it rather quickly once she finds someone new to talk to.

During the night, she sometimes likes to stay up and watch the stars until she grows tired. Neoma likes to reminisce about the times she had with her parents when she was younger, and everything they taught her. She doesn’t reflect about her past too long though, since she prefers to keep her mind on the present.
Hello, I'm halflower! You can call me hal, though!
she/her - plants!!! - writing - bi
I just returned to the site after being gone/not active for a year. I'm currently trying to get back into the swing of things.
I'm not very good at talking/typing to other people, so I'm sorry if my speech seems a bit odd.
my past user was mistywavez
halflower

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gryphus. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:18 pm

Username:Griffenmasster
Name:Moonlight
Gender/Pronouns:Non-binary
Bio:
Moonlight is from the moon and likes to spend their days out in the night looking at the stars

Imagecall me bear :3 !!
I AM elation !!

gryphus.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purble » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:26 pm

.:aishiteru:. wrote:
Username: .:aishiteru:.
Name: Lulu
Gender/Pronouns: She/Her (Female)
Bio: Lulu grew up with her mother, as she never met her father. She is an only child, and her mother was highly protected of her. When Lulu started to grow up, however, her mother had started to get ill. So every night they would look up at the night sky, counting the stars and praying to their ancestors that Lulu's mother would get well. This never occurred, and soon after the saikit passed away. Lulu stayed by her mother's side every day, watching the skies until she herself was ill and malnourished. This is when her owner found her and took her in, nursing her back to life. Lulu is highly grateful and loyal to her owner and still looks out the windows to count stars and pray to her mother for guidance. She hopes to find herself a family someday and show them the beauty of the night sky.

sorry i was so late !! this bio wins though, congratulations, the saikit is now yours !
purble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me