Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Abandoned Batch #2026 - 2001 A Space Odyssey - Pseudo FCFS

Postby cyberdragon725 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:11 pm

Second one of my classical music kiddos. This one is based off Also Sprach Zarathustra from the movie; 2001 A Space Odyssey, Composed by Richard Strauss.

As a pps this cet does not count against your monthly limits

Username; WolfWinter
Name; Seren
Gender; Female
Owned on; August 18, 2018

Pseudo FCFS; You have 1000 words to tell me where they got their helmet. Interpret however you'd like. Up to 2 extras, either 200 words each or 1 art each. No Editing Posts.

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
Where did they get their helmet; -1000 words max, 500 minimum
Extras; up to 2, either 200 words or 1 art each

End date is on either the 11th or on the first post of page 2
Last edited by cyberdragon725 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Abandoned Batch #2026 - 2001 A Space Odyssey - Pseudo FC

Postby Gadgetrocks » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:13 pm

Username; Gadgetrocks
Name; Paradox
Gender; Male
Where did they get their helmet; -1000 words max, 500 minimum
Paradox ran, dodging the faintly glowing viscets to the sides of him, transparent fur slightly rippling as he ran, ornate necklace in paw. Wham! He knocked right into a mass of black grey fur, orange eyes staring disapprovingly down at him.
"Paradox? Why did you steal that necklace?" She growled, ears flat to her head, gently scooping him into her arms and walking back to where he had run from.
"But Tiki! She was dead! She didn't need a necklace!" He frowned, squishing his ears down to look even more pouty.
"This is the underworld Paradox, everyone here is dead. Including you." He looked up into Tiki's blazing orange eyes.
"You aren't dead."
"You know already Paradox, I'm special, I'm the goddess of death, I can't die." Paradox held up the necklace.
"That's why I thought this necklace would look good on you." Tiki sighed, handing the necklace back to the ghostly viscet as she scowled at Paradox. He stuck his tongue out at the ghost. Tiki started to carry him home.
"Paradox, I have something special for you at home."
"Really momma? A surprise!" Tiki sighed again. Paradox wasn't really her son, just a viscetling who died a needless death, a viscetling so young he couldn't remember his own name. Those raids had been ruthless, bandits burning villages with the fury of a thousand dragons, killing all in their wake. Paradox's parents must have survived, as Tiki had never met another soul to claim him as their own. He was her son now. Tiki walked Paradox up to her tower, a beautiful fortress of black shimmering stone and purple flame. She walked right past the flickering banners in the living room, the fireplace that burned with the same purple fire as the whole building itself, right up the polished black stairs that rippled like water under her footsteps. She laid him down in the bed, sitting next to him.
"You need to stop causing trouble."
"Why? They're dead, they can't do nothing to me." Tiki's voice went firm.
"Yes, yes they can hurt you. Want to get thrown in the river or taken to the demons just because you stole some old souls jewelry?"
"No." He hastily responded, "Then what do you want me to do? Stay here alone all day while you do the fun stuff and go the the above worlds and collect souls?"
"Paradox, I'm taking you with me tomorrow."
"Really mamma? I get to come to the above world? Thank you so much!" Paradox pounced in excitement, the bed springing with him, Tiki's face turning to a thin smile as she rose up and down on the bed.
"Ok Paradox, you're going to need a disguise when were up there, so no one recognizes you, it would be bad if those marauders thought you survived at came back to finish the job." Paradox's eyes shone with a glimmer of sadness, the knowledge of never knowing your real parents, the knowledge that someone had killed him, a whole village, in cold blood. Tiki needed to distract him, get his mind off the very sensitive topic.
"Ok Paradox, we are going to bed soon, but let's have some desert! You can also get a souvenir from the above world when we go up tomorrow." She took Paradox down to the kitchen, preparing his favorite, super dark chocolate ice cream with a ton of raspberries on top. They ate, Paradox licking his lips and the bowl to get the rest of the sweet treat. They walked back upstairs, Tiki taking out a huge box, wrapped nicely in a wrapping that neatly watched the star like patterns on Paradox's pelt.
"This is for you, your disguise." He ripped off the shimmery paper in haste, revealing the huge white helmet inside, Paradox's face already lighting up with excitement. Tiki smiled sheepishly.
"I thought a space helmet would be perfect for you, based on your love for the stars and your pelt." Paradox spread his arms wide to hug Tiki.
"It's perfect momma! I could never ask for anything better! Are you sure your not my real momma, because you know me like you're real!" Tiki yawned.
"Ok Paradox, I know you're excited about your helmet, but we need to go to bed." Paradox picked up his helmet, eyes shining through the orange tinted visor. Tiki lay him in the bed, too tired to take the helmet off her happy child. On a black four poster bed deep in the realm of darkness and death, lay a young viscetling, curled next to his mother, both breathing in a even tempo, chests rising up and down, and on the viscetlings head is a space helmet, and if you could see his face, he'd be the happiest thing you'd ever lay eyes on.
[800/1000 words]
Tiki belongs to me

Extras; up to 2, either 200 words or 1 art each
Art above
Paradox goes to the above world.
He clutched Tiki's paw as she closed her eyes, conjuring up her magical fire, ready to teleport them to the realm of a real sun. Paradox, adjusted his helmet over his face, tinting the whole world in a wash of orange. Fire erupted in his face, but when it cleared he was there. The real world. Green hills rolled in every direction, the sky a brilliant orange tinted blue, black birds flitting through the sky.
"Tiki? This is the above world?" His voice was filled with wonder, his eyes trying to take in every little detail.
"Yep, and it seems I don't have anyone to collect, so we can do whatever you'd like." Tiki opened her eyes, gazing at her son with a motherly warmth.
"Really momma? Can I get a pet bird? Can I go swimming? Can I roll down a hill?" Tiki chuckled.
"Yes Paradox, you can do all that. He ran up the hills, rolling down with the boundless energy that only a young viscet like him could possess. He got his pet bird, a young chickadee abandoned in it's nest. As Tiki got prepared to leave, Paradox made his plans, he was going to come again.
[200/200]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:30 am

Username;
WolfWinter
Name;
Seren
Gender;
Female
Where did they get their helmet;
Seren looked up at the model; thermal blanket glittering. The distraction was welcome. She could hear her parents in the background talking; probably about what the doctors had said. Her thoughts drifted to the lander in front of her. Even with the excitement coursing through her body, her mind dragged like putty. A group drifted closer to them. She could hear the guide talking about the lander, how it was built, and what the shiny gold looking stuff on it was. Seren listened, even though she knew all of it by heart. She felt drawn to the stars, and anything related to them. Her room was a smorgasbord of everything related to space.

Glow in the dark stars, multiple constellation map lights, star charts, charts of the solar system and Milky Way galaxy, and numerous other small things. She wanted to be an astronaut. The familiar face of one of the professors made his way through the crowd of children. With a knowing smile, she waited for his signature tricks. He made the kids "ooh" and "aaah". Then one of the visclings in the crowd asked if they could be an astronaut. This made him pause, as he thought over the answer.

"Well, I wish I could say yes, but the sheer size most of you grow up to be would make it very difficult to send one of you up to space for any length of time, and that's to say nothing of your fur-" She felt her own tail and ears drooping with the one who had asked the question ,"-but, that doesn't mean those setbacks are laying around stagnant. We have a few ideas on how to send a viscet astronaut into space for a length of time. Who know? Maybe by the time you're grown you'll be in the astronaut training program. Well kids, I need to go. You're in goods hand here."

He smiled and waved at the children, who were immediately chattering amongst themselves. Seren longed to join them, but they'd mistake her as a much younger viscling than what she was. If they found out about it... well, she didn't want to think about, so she wouldn't. Little did she know that the professor was making his way to her parents, who were watching her with knowing sad eyes. One of the kids noticed her, and tugged the group over when the adults weren't paying attention.

A bold red viscling spoke up, puffing out his chest, "My name's Damien. What's yours?"

"My name is Seren," she said, with a polite indifference.

"I want to be a firefighter when I grow up. What do you wanna be?" he asked, with almost a sneer at the end.

She froze up before saying, "Astronaut"

The bold viscling laughed uproariously, "Didn't you here the professor? A viscet can't be an astronaut. We get too big and have fur that'll clog the vents' n stuff on the ISS," he peered at one of the sheets a girl was holding for him to read off of.

Seren rolled her eyes and moved away from the group. They left her alone. They left shortly afterwards, and with them the determination she had to not cry in front of the rude bold viscling. She heard footsteps behind her, but ignored them as she traced the outline of the lunar lander to distract herself. Her father scooped her up and put her on his back. It was hard not to smile, but she managed. It put her at eye level with the professor.

"Hello Seren, I'm sorry about the diagnosis. Did the doctors look over the brain scans yet?" he asked kindly.

Without hesitation she said, "Yes. They said my brain is developing normally, but that my body won't mature. I may get bigger, but I may never walk on my hind legs."

He nodded his head before continuing, "I wasn't exactly truthful, earlier. There has been a solution found to the fur issue, in the form of a special glue treatment after a thorough grooming to prevent as much shedding as possible. And... a possible solution to the size problem."

Her ears pricked forward.

"You see, it has been suggested in the past to use viscets such as yourself to at least make that first milestone of putting a viscet in space. But then the ethics question comes up of if the viscet is fully aware of their actions, and if it would be cruel to subject a child to the rigorous training required. Do you see where I'm going with this?" he asked.

"You're saying that due to my disease, I may be able to be an astronaut anyways. Most of the time it affects both the body and mind of a viscet, stunting their development-" she felt herself parroting what the doctors kept saying,"- and forcing them to need a constant caretaker among other things. Are you pulling my legs Professor? That would be really rude."

He laughed at the last bit, a shocking sound, "No. I'm not. I've recommended you to the program once it gets off the ground. I've already asked your parents to send the brain scans and the analysis over to my office so I can prepare your file. I'll bet my left arm that you'll be the first viscet in space. But it will be hard, you'll have to work for it."

She took the arm bit very seriously. The professor was left handed. Her parents then herded her out the door before they'd be there until closing, and they still had to go to her cousin's birthday party. Later that week she found herself in the professor's office with her mother. On the desk was a specially made helmet. She put it on. When the professor came back in, and saw her wearing it, he beamed.

"Let's get started."

To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:41 am

officially closed. i'll have this judged by next weekend for sure but please be patient. thank you XD
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:48 am

And the winner is Wolfwinter! As a kid, I was really into space and I felt I could really relate to little seren. those glow in the dark stars were the best though. I even had planets in the set that I had.

And ultimately, even though there were only two forms, this competition was super close so I'd like to offer an RU to gadgetrocks. Pm me please to claim or switch to stubs, and if you do claim tell me which you prefer; warm or cold
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Stop failing college

cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:24 am

Congrats Wolfwinter! Your form was really adorable, and pretty relatable for me as well. I'll claim my Ru, can I please have a cold color pallete?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:57 am

Thank you so much cyberdragon! I'm happy you found her relateable I got the glow in the dark stars bit from my own room as a kid xD. I'm also excited to have my little pioneer who is going to find out she has a little attitude, too

Congratulations on the RU Gadgetrocks! I liked your form, too. Paradox's story has a sad history, but the sweet bits with Tiki stood out that much more ^^
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance