B #1988 by magpiemochi.

Based on Click to view
Artist magpiemochi. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

B #1988

Postby magpiemochi. » Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:59 am

mmmm I honestly had zero intention of breeding Telhamat when he was first planned out mainly because it's just not in his character, but there are some people who resort to saying nasty things about those who breed the wings ;; It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Anyway, this is not only a late birthday present, but also a friendship gift of sorts. I'm so happy to be able to call SilverSamurai one of my friends, and a pretty close one at that. She's wonderful; absolutely amazing. From checking up on me to surprise art out of the blue, Silver has made me feel incredibly special over the years like.. What the heck did I do to deserve!!!

So, as a proper birb buddy should, here's your own birb baby ;u; I really hope you like them, Silver!!

Since Telhamat is a right and proper jerk, he won't be involved in the child's life. The only thing he's happy about is the fact that somewhere, there's a viscet with his ""royal"" blood pumping through it.

spoiler alert; he ain't frickin royalty. Telhamat get your crap together

name; Kelani
gender; female
owner; SilverSamurai
payment received; N/A
post; personal

wingless version

Lay Day: n/a
Hatch Day: n/a
Mature Day: 7.31.18
Mother
Father

Lilith
Telhamat

Mutations wrote:
inherited:
feathered wings —- legendary: yes (purchased)
lion mane —- uncommon: yes
feathered tufts —- uncommon: yes
colour changing eyes —- roaming: yes (from SilverSamurai's inventory)

minor mane mutation —- uncommon: no
smooth horns —- uncommon: no
stub tail —- rare: no
saber fangs —- roaming: no
slit eyes —- rare: no

using my extra nursery submission

chanced:
N/A

Last edited by magpiemochi. on Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: B #1988

Postby Prince Audric » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:12 am

Wow.... I think im in love
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:34 am

BEAUTY!!!!!

Absolute congratulations, silver; this kiddo is so beautiful and I can't think of a more worthy giftee <3 you've tried so hard and I'm so glad you finally got some wings (and I'm so sorry I didn't offer before!!) ;w; omg I'd love to have some relations with this beautiful child!!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:20 am

!!!!!! beautiful child !!!!!!! huge congrats, silver, this kiddo is gorgeous <33
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:08 am

This may just be one of the prettiest viscets I’ve ever seen, wow. Huge congratulations! c:
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:15 am

James i'm still lost for words... like what even i don't deserve ;;;
I'm incredibly honored that you offered me a breeding for a winged kid and I'm super excited to have her in!!

If it's alright, I'll be claiming this 'cet as my july claim, she will be female and her name will be Kalani ("Kali")

"How is the mortal realm treating you, Kazuki?" Nova's gentle voice rang throughout the small room, a cloudy illusion of the goddess whisping together in front of me. "It's quite beautiful, if I do say so myself." I beamed at the illusion, "Though it seems that Deimos has other thoughts about this world." As I mentioned her sister, Nova's expression changed. She seemed troubled and a bit confused at this, but remained silent. After a long pause, the goddess spoke with a bit of frustration in her voice, "What do you mean, my child?" My ears flattened on instinct as I responded dully, "It seems she views this realm as a place of punishment, as I found the chief of Shinigami bound by Fate."

Clearly shocked, Nova's feathers began to ruffle in discomfort at the thought. "Fate? To think Deimos would use one of my own concepts, and as a punishment at that... Are you sure it was that one that you saw?" "Clearly," I responded without hesitation, "They seemed to be a bit dazed and frustrated, but it was unmistakably Lilith." Silence. A tense silence at that, and Nova was careful with her next words; "Do you feel anything towards them?" It was my turn for my feathers to stand on end. Thoughts of my old life flooded my mind, and the cruelty of my old mentor haunts me still. I lash my tail as I respond to my new leader, "Nothing. I resent the days I spent with them and I think nothing more than an enemy of them."

Nova's response wasn't immediate, but her glowing smile said it all. "I have something to ask of you then, Kazuki." "What is it?" The goddess paused in thought, but sighed and shook her head. "I wish it hadn't come to this, but my sister proves to be relentless. Deimos has created a Representative... A rather unwilling one at that, but nonetheless pushes forward." My eyes narrow at the thought, and Nova pauses once more. "Do you trust me, my child?" She asks, her voice gentle yet firm. "I do," I responded immediately.

"Kii, I want you to collect a sample for me. A few feathers and a bit of blood will do." The feathers along my spine rose uncomfortably again as I pieced together what she was saying. "Wh- Nova I- You can't mean-" I stuttered out, but tried again. "You really think that'll be ok..? Lilith is-" "The same as you, aren't they?" Nova cut me off, and my ears drooped in shame. There are days where my Shinigami blood is forgotten entirely, but in the end it will always be present. "...I guess it is." I responded lowly, and the goddess laughed. "And there's nothing wrong with that, my child. Blood does not determine morals." "I'll get to it immediately, Nova."

----------

"It is time to come into being, my child. Born of both enemy blood and my own, I have chosen you my Representative." Nova spoke softly as she guided wisps of light in front of her into a familiar shape. Mixing in the materials from Kazuki, the light solidified into a viscet bearing an impressive wingspan. The goddess flinched a bit at the resemblance of a past enemy, but quickly cast aside her doubts. "Kalani, you are a light in the dark, life among death, and a being of happiness and joy. I wish you to spread such anywhere you can and to whoever you meet."

"Go now, my child, your destiny is in your own hands, but keep an eye on where Fate leads you. If you ever find yourself lost, just look to the light- I'll be there to guide you."

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me