Pink punk— WINNERS UP by WanSham

Based on Click to view
Artist WanSham [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
31 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pink punk— WINNERS UP

Postby WanSham » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:07 am

SO I never use this good kid in writing or drawing anymore sO they are up for adoption!

Prompt: write AND/OR draw their outfit/what their fashion taste is
RULES
•you are allowed 6pieces of art outside of the required outfit reference (you may not use images in a collage to show the outfit, it must be drawn!)
•the outfit reference doesn’t have to be directly on the transparent ref! But it must be clear enough to see your idea
•your word limit is 1500 words (if you go over by a little it’s ok! But please try to stay near that word count!). You can whatever you want with these words!
this will not be judged on how advanced your art or writing skills are, this will be judged on your protection of the character
•one extension can be given!
•you can include as many of your kalons into the story as you want! They are a clean slate
•Playlists and things alike are allowed but each word counts towards your word limit

Ends July 30th 8pm EST
Last edited by WanSham on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pink punk— UFA (OPEN!)

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:10 am

Mark :,o
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purple. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:12 am

Meera Draxelle | Female
Meera tries to look tougher than she is. She wears leather and baggy clothes to appear larger and stronger, she styles her hair to intimidate others, and she cannot stand being called cute. Due to her adverse opinion of the word "cute", Meera refuses to wear anything floral, frilly, lacy, or truly feminine, aside from her leather skirts and the colour pink. Ever since seeing Grease for the first time, Meera aspired to be one of the Pink Ladies, specifically Rizzo, and she identified with her, trying to appear tougher than she really was. Although Meera's style was built to intimidate, once you get to know her she's actually a rather sweet girl. She's helpful, caring, and generally a kind person. If her friends were asked, they'd describe her as a real softie, someone who definitely has a sweet side that wants to be shown, but is hidden behind her rough exterior.
Last edited by purple. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 am, edited 4 times in total.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
╔═══════════╗
❝Hey, I'm Mat! I speak English
and French so feel free to
message me, I don't bite <3❞
╚═══════════╝

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
submit a help ticket | must-read topics for newbies
art shop | toyhou.se
purple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 am

this ends on my bday yEet
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:13 am

► ❚❚ pixels
valentine, kasvelti kutlama, i'm not human
crohn elf, has this hit?, yr body is nothing, black milk
things i don't need, gallowdance, the hunter

ImageImage

Rosamund "Mundy" Slater / Female / 17 / Student, Musician, Street Fashion Enthusiast
"We can complain because rose bushes have thorns or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Caption: "17-year-old part time musician and student Rosamund (@mundy_millennium / @_thevignettes) on the streets, wearing a vintage bed jacket, delicate peignoir, and sheer silk scarf over a mini dress from Angelic Pretty, and platform saddle oxfords. Accessories include a personalized tote bag from Lazy Oaf that reads 'No Sulkin', D.I.Y. teddy bear earrings, a faux fawn collar, a plush rabbit's foot necklace, and a preserved beetle specimen ring from Loved To Death Oddities."

Rosamund's style is eccentric. She often sports layers upon layers of light, flow-y clothing and sweet dresses in a style inspired by Japanese Cult Party Kei and Fairy Kei street styles. Her love for characteristic accessories shine through in every outfit, and like her coffin shaped beetle ring, often add the edge of her personality to otherwise sweet and whimsical clothes. She also enjoys customizing her clothes, to best express herself ━ adding garish patches to solid pastel tote bags, sewing frills onto grungy denim, or making accessories out of scrap fabric (recycling is good).

please zoom for detail!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[ insightful ✓ confident ✓ intense ✓ unintentionally aloof ]

She isn't afraid to be brutally honest, is sure of her position, and can be interested in things with a passion. That makes her a hard person to like, unintentionally intimidating others — she's more serious than people expect her to be, too. Rosamund doesn't mean to appear like this, like a sour resting face, and tries her best to be approachable. Despite being well known in the local music scene, she keeps to herself at parties. However, she is more than willing to open up on her thoughts on the latest politics, music, trends, or plans for the future if invited to, revealing herself to be a thoughtful and witty conversationalist.

Rosamund — known as Mundy to the local scene — can be found frequenting noise, metal, rock, or jazz gigs, at the library pouring over old books (no one has ever asked what), in her basement toying with her Roland Juno, or wandering around town, lost in thought.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"new band merch. swipe up to cop or link in bio" (she designed it herself!)

Excerpt from The Daily Kalon, a local journal: "The Vignettes, fronted by two high school students, have a sound that can transport one straight back to the 80's ━ a gothic, grungy take on the new-wave synths popular then. Without complex equipment, they are able to create sonic landscapes of brooding energy. However, their music isn't simply an 80's revival, they add their own post-punk twist. Clad in dreamy gowns like a haunting Victorian doll, Rosamund "Mundy"'s vocals hold an untrained charm ━ raw, impassioned, and honest, while Beau's suspenseful baselines captivate listeners in The Vignette's world" (Oct 29).

beau / 17 / bass

Rosamund's best friend, although it wouldn't appear like that to strangers. Both of their more focused, solemn dispositions allow most of their friendship to be based on their music, a touch business-like, but always working together to push boundaries in harmony. While relatively quiet to most people, they bounce ideas (beats, riffs, and solos) off each other like with no one else. They first met when they both fifth wheeling at the school dance, but didn't become friends until they spotted each other again at an underground concert.

owned by suds!

portia / older sister

They were extremely close in childhood, but now that Portia has grown and moved away, their relationship isn't what it was. Portia has always been more outgoing and cheery than Rosamund, but accommodates her ━ they share a love for urban exploration. They wander through abandoned convenience stores, vine-ridden churches, or forest clearings on misty mornings, either in comfortable silence or contemplating life, the universe, and everything. Much of Rosamund's inspiration comes from the ruins they come across, translating themselves as the haunting vibe in her music.

owned by _silentsiren_!

oliver wyatt / nemesis

Their school's yearly design competition brings out the best and worst in people. 'Design', meant in the broadest sense of the word ━ from website layouts to impossible blueprints. Two years ago, Rosamund was sure that she would win with her compass-binocular-sundial-lighter necklace, until he showed up. Both of them tried their best to resist the temptation of shenanigans and light sabotage, with varying degrees of success, let's just say. They thought they were neck to neck, until someone else took the trophy from right under them. To this day, they still hold a grudge against each other...but dislike the 1st placer more.

owned by kh.aotic!

Last edited by oriole on Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:37 am, edited 28 times in total.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:14 am

silentmelody

mark!!
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grizol » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:17 am

RENEGADE//REN//NB

writing;

ren's style is,, interesting. they like colors that don't fit quite right. they often wear clothes that have pops of color hear and there mixed with lots of grey and black. they like standing out and being weird. they're also more concerned about comfort and what feels right to them, looking good all the time isn't their main priority. they like their hair nice and neat, but thats also not a main priority. besides, messy looks cool and is less work. they'd describe they're style as 'half punk and half nicely dressed'. they're favorite colors include grey, green, and pink. hobbies include doodling on things, such as their shoes. they like button up shirts (they often have them rolled up to the elbows), sweaters, patches (they've got them on pretty much all of their outer clothes), ties, beanies (+hats in general), bandanas (in back pocket and also sometimes to keep their hair up), piercings, and bracelets. they're taste in music is mostly made up of punk rock bands such as the ramones and sex pistols, although they enjoy pop punk and many other genre as well. they're in general fairly out going and social, and also a very good friend to have around, although they do tend to get nervous around cars. they think cars are giant death machines. they're pretty tough and gets in fights some times, although always for reasonable reasons, such as protecting a friend. they're very sensitive as well, and good at comforting people. a problem they have is making rash decisions. they have a problem with not thinking enough before doing things, which gets them into trouble sometimes. age wise, they're probably late teens,, rebellious and all. people say they've got an old soul though. they like to sneak into those bar concerts and stuff with their friends. they'd love to play in a band there, but they're frankly terrible at actually playing instruments, they blame it on the lack of proper fingers. they work some shifts at a local grocery store during their free time to get some money (which they'll probably end up saving for half a year because they don't know what to buy but then go to the mall and blow it all on hot topic pins). essentially, they're the rebellious teenage soft hearted punk.

images;

ImageImageImage
(so i could play these chords)

i love this guy too much,,
Last edited by grizol on Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:56 am, edited 35 times in total.
➵ julien xiixix artf iiig
he/they ixxxxxxxx :)
i'm dumb and i make
art sometimes. that's
about it! x thank you.
th xxxx julienw#3969
───────────────
grizol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby E t e r n i t y » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:23 am

a wholesome babey ;u;
E t e r n i t y

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Skull

Postby Softea » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:35 am

Softea

Skull // Male

‘ I’m not all sugar honey, but I will give you poison if you don’t back off ‘

Skull’s personality is well...
    let’s just say, a non-talkative, rage-filled, uh, kiddo?
    He hates talking to others and
    really only cares for himself.
    He doesn’t care what others thinks and has a
    “I’ll do what I want” attitude.
    If you even try to tell him what to
    do or wear, he’ll tell you off
    before you can even get in the next breath.

Skull has always been independent,
    thus, he still is now. He prefers to be by himself.
    He’d rather not have any interaction with anyone
    so he just mostly ignores other kalons, however,
    Skull does have proper ‘friends’.

Skull's fashion sense is...
    how do you say it?
    Interesting.
    He often goes for neon greens, or soft pinks.

He knows people often call him 'sissy' but honestly,
    pink is a nice color.
    It goes well with his hair, and it goes well
    with his overall look. He doesn't care
    what other people think,
    he also doesn't care what other people wear,
    it's up to them.

Skull is a street artist,
    he isn't paid by the city he lives in,
    he's doing it illegally.

Yes, he knows that he shouldn't be doing it,
    but it's a great hobby and it's super fun!
    He loves spray painting old buildings and turning
    them into works of art.

His real occupation lies in cooking, well,
    not quite yet. Skull is still in culinary school,
    but he's graduating in a couple years.

Skull also carries a secret passion, which he wish he could
    have as a real job, but everyone always told him he'd never make
    it. His passion is,
    Music!

Skull always wished he could begin his music career as a singer and musician.
    Some of his friends say he has an amazing voice, but he would
    instantly deny it and hide for the rest of the day.
    Anytime someone would bring it up, he'd make up an excuse
    to go home and avoid everyone.

" I can do Anything! "

" Everybody said, you better stay in school, get a real job boy, don't be a fool! "

Skull's Relationships:

[url]Sebastian[/url]

Last edited by Softea on Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:38 am

mark reeeee

i love this comp

dress [url]piece 1[/url] [url]piece 2[/url]
Last edited by zakuro. on Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
sig & pfp by chimingcloud on discord
zak | she | adult | my kals
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me