Deerssert #450 - Dark Gooey Bab by Bella.

Based on Click to view
Artist Bella. [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerssert #450 - Dark Gooey Bab

Postby Bella. » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Species Information wrote:Image
    Deerssert are a mystical, mythological species that appear in history every so often. Sightings grew sparser and sparser through the years, but now they've started to appear more and more. Here at the HQ, a centre dedicated to keeping these creatures from being hunted, we cannot foster them all-- and that's where you come in!

The simplest way to explain them? Deersserts are deer with a twist! While the specifics vary from deer to deer, they all have a few things in common. Deersserts have muscle, skin, fur and bone, but they are described as tasting like sweets. Their scent lingers so much that hides carry a fragrant scent even after death. Instead of fluffy tails, they have a pouf of whipped cream or ice cream [depending on the deer!] with some manner of fruit on top.

Size-wise, they're about the size of a border collie, but have been known to grow to the size of a horse in rare circumstances. [In even rarer circumstances, they have gotten bigger. This is the largest deerssert known.] Likewise, they are born as small as a full-grown rabbit, and some never progress past this size.

If you think I'm going to apologise for all the shiny-haired deer... you are wrong my friend. This deer isn't based on anything specific; their skin is smooth and scaly rather than fur. You should tell me what their cream/gooey substance/tail/hair is made of! This will end July 14th!

You can write as little or as many words as you like, and will be the only judging factor (pretty up your form if you want but it won't make a difference! (unless there are multiple entries I can't decide between))

Sylvexi wrote:
Username:
SilverFoxfire

Deer's name:
Kaida
(Name of Japanese origin, meaning "Little Dragon")

Deer's gender:
Female

Your answer:
Have you ever heard of dragonfruit?
It's quite an odd-looking fruit to some people, and there are many different opinions on it.
This deerssert's gooey substance is similar. To everyone, it smells differently, and tastes differently.
Some have said it smells like nothing at all, and to some, it smells like minty strawberries.
For you, maybe it'll smell heavenly, or maybe a smell you don't like. Whatever it is, it is always different.
The ones who have dared to try and taste some of of deerssert's endlessly growing hair that turns to goop..
They have also tasted many different things... but it's quite indescribable.
For some, they have described it to be like eating stardust, and feeling weightless.
Others have said that it tastes like almost nothing, but with just a hint of sweetness and fulfillment.
And still, a few have claimed that it tastes bitter, like resentment and jealously.
Yet, who knows? Maybe it'll taste like sweet heaven for you if you try. Or maybe it'll taste of salty oceans?
It all tastes and smells different to everyone, but... the consistency always remains the same.
An indescribable consistency, unique and only identifiable for this deerssert.
All it can be described as, is that it's like a soft gummy-like consistency, but with a small hint of the
fluffiness and softness of cotton candy, and usually reminds people of jello in its stages
of neither liquid nor solid, but a mixture of both states of matter.

ImageImagexxImagexImageImage
Last edited by Bella. on Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerssert #450 - Dark Gooey Bab

Postby bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏ » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:37 pm

I LOVE IT SO MUCH AHGGHGH
bug;‌‌‌‏‏‏‏‏

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Neon sparks » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Username: Lieutenant sparks
Deer's name: Marvel
Deer's gender: female
Your answer:
its some sort of sugar based cream that's for sure. its very sweet, kind of like vanilla ice cream in a way. the stuff is even quite cold, it must be the room temperature causing it to drip off. oddly though it smells strongly of cotton candy and caramel, almost sickly sweet. it has a hint of bitterness at the back of your mouth afterward, perhaps the darkness is squid ink?
my conclusion would be a strange ice cream mixture of to much sugar and squid ink, even some tiny silver sugar sprinkles coat the goop.
xXXXXXXXXXXzzzxxzXXxxxxxxUsed to be Lieutenant sparks

xx
xx

┌──────────────────────────────┐
xxxxxx| my toyhou.se | | my Deviantart | | Commissons are: Open |
└──────────────────────────────┘
┌──────────────────────────────┐

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
└──────────────────────────────┘

xx
ImageImage
Neon sparks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeyxbee » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:53 am

Username: ThatGirlLegend
Deer's name: Slick
Deer's gender: Female
Your answer: That gooey substance that’s coming down off of slick like hair, is actually made out of melted black licorice, leaving little puddles behind her whenever she trots.
Last edited by honeyxbee on Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honeyxbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:00 am

Username:
i am raptor

Deer's name:
Morning

Deer's gender:
Male

Your answer:
Morning's intimidating-looking goo doesn't taste like overcooked omelet. It actually tastes like coffee beans. It's extremely bitter, and brings a strong odor everywhere he goes. Even he doesn't know why or how this happened. People don't believe him when he tells them this, because if you collect his so-called goo, you can make your own coffee without going to the store, or a coffee shop. It's almost like syrup, it's very sticky and thick. Speaking of coffee, Morning even collects his own goo to make his unique coffee, Ink Coffee. It's completely black, but it tastes like normal coffee!

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby purple. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:21 am

Username: purple.
Deer's name: Shiver
Your answer:

The goop is sticky and has the consistency of molasses. It is eaten with a spoon, with hair pulled back and a distinct lack of white clothes due to the risk of stains and gummed up hair that it poses. It is a rare candy from northern Russia, harvested from licorice for one month a year. For this reason, very few people are able to access it, and those who do are either pleasantly surprised or sorely disappointed. The candy isn't sweet, like perhaps one may expect, it is actually quite bitter, with a flavour nearly mimicking black licorice. Despite this similarity, one would not mix the two up, for the spices added to the goopy candy make it spicy, with hints of cinnamon and chocolate habanero tickling the consumer's tongue. All in all, it is a strange and delicious treat that few are privileged to experience.

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
╔═══════════╗
❝Hey, I'm Mat! I speak English
and French so feel free to
message me, I don't bite <3❞
╚═══════════╝

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀
submit a help ticket | must-read topics for newbies
art shop | toyhou.se
purple.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:29 am

mark
xxxxxxx
just
a
girl
who
thinks
she's
an
owl

xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a night owl, and
luckily my profession
supports that. The
best ideas come to
me in the dead of
night.
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:13 pm

Username: Darkjellies

Deer's name: Melinda (Meaning dark serpent)

Your answer:
Melinda wrote: I get asked this so much, so many people want to get a straightforward answer but the truth is, there is many different answers to this, depending on your perspective. If you were to decide based on smell, you would say, "It's licorice. It clearly smells like it." If I were to ask you what it looked like, you'd reply, "Molasses. It looks rather like molasses so that's what it must be." I once asked someone both and at the end they concluded this; "It's licorice syrup. It smells like licorice and looks like some kind of syrup." The final test proved them all wrong. (Though it sadly didn't prove my idea was right) They tasted the goo, some expecting a bitter licorice taste, others expecting molasses and a few expecting a sweet syrupy taste. They were all surprised and wrong. It tasted like green apple. Now they were all confused, but the best answer I could give them and can give you is that it's unique and quite tasty. As for the name of it... Well, I wanted to call it "The liquid night that was discovered by Melinda" but that idea was stopped pretty quickly. So, just call it whatever you like.
P.S I personally think it's liquid night, though nobody agrees with me...
Last edited by darkjellies on Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FANTASIIIA » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:28 am

Username: ғσυη∂ιηg ғεαтнεя
Deer's name: Luna
Your answer:
The smell is Blueberry candle wax
Consistency is an oily looking wax.

" All it costs is your love!! "
    Welcome! I am quite friendly and I love chatting as well as meeting new friends.
    [they/she/he][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:47 am

Username:
SilverFoxfire

Deer's name:
Kaida
(Name of Japanese origin, meaning "Little Dragon")

Deer's gender:
Female

Your answer:
Have you ever heard of dragonfruit?
It's quite an odd-looking fruit to some people, and there are many different opinions on it.
This deerssert's gooey substance is similar. To everyone, it smells differently, and tastes differently.
Some have said it smells like nothing at all, and to some, it smells like minty strawberries.
For you, maybe it'll smell heavenly, or maybe a smell you don't like. Whatever it is, it is always different.
The ones who have dared to try and taste some of of deerssert's endlessly growing hair that turns to goop..
They have also tasted many different things... but it's quite indescribable.
For some, they have described it to be like eating stardust, and feeling weightless.
Others have said that it tastes like almost nothing, but with just a hint of sweetness and fulfillment.
And still, a few have claimed that it tastes bitter, like resentment and jealously.
Yet, who knows? Maybe it'll taste like sweet heaven for you if you try. Or maybe it'll taste of salty oceans?
It all tastes and smells different to everyone, but... the consistency always remains the same.
An indescribable consistency, unique and only identifiable for this deerssert.
All it can be described as, is that it's like a soft gummy-like consistency, but with a small hint of the
fluffiness and softness of cotton candy, and usually reminds people of jello in its stages
of neither liquid nor solid, but a mixture of both states of matter.

ImageImagexxImagexImageImage
Last edited by Sylvexi on Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me