Based on Click to view
Artist watts [gallery]
Time spent 46 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[kalons] - hudson readopt

Postby watts » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:47 am

i’m almost afraid to say it; i’ve decided to readopt hudson as well as i just can’t connect and unfortunately haven’t had any trade offers. this will be an unlimited impress me with a prompt you must answer with a minimum of 100 words. users with less kalons will be favored.

> DO NOT MARK / RESERVE POSTS ON THIS THREAD.
    bookmark it (button at the bottom of the page) and save drafts, please.

you may take your form off the thread if you wish.
    the competition ends on the first day of august.

Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    # of kalons/link to kal storage:

what kind of business do they own?:
    extras:

his edits:
    standard shine
    nr weight
    uncommon ears

he has three breeding slots.

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [kalons] - hudson readopt

Postby Starberry_milk » Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:04 am

“I’m not afraid of ghosts!”
——————————————————
Username// StarWerewolf
——————————————————
Name//Col Evergreen

——————————————————
Link to Kalon storage// In my sig (I have no Kalons, though)
——————————————————
What kind of business do they own// Col owns a small plant nursery named Evergreen’s emporium of flora.
He opened up the business after to run in his spare time and every plant he grows he tends to as if they were his own children. The business is located in a rural desert area miles away from most civilisation so Col mainly grows succulents since they are more suited to this environment though he does have some others in the greenhouse. All the plants he sells are for a small price and most of the money he earns he donates to the local charity. He loves his job and wouldn’t change a thing, though the only thing he regrets is the location as few customers ever come to his shop. His favourite part about his job is watering the plants and though there isn’t much rain he always gets excited when it comes. While he enjoys his business he finds its a bit of a time waster. It’s only part time and gets in the way of his studies.
——————————————————
Extras//
——————————————————
Art//
Here
Moodboard//
Here
——————————————————
Playlist//
Celeste - Ezra Vine
Runaway (U & I) - Gatlantis
Tell me you love me - Gatlantis
Paradise - Coldplay
——————————————————
Info//

Hobbies// Reading, gardening, cleaning and jogging

Personality// Shy, introverted, anxious, can be cheery, usually friendly and very innocent, often described as too goody too-shoes

Sexuality// Demi-bisexual

Age// 22

Aesthetic// Succulents, Turtleneck and Rustic

Style// Long shirts, jeans, gloves, worn down sneakers and straw hat

Smells like// Flowers, fresh soil and peppermint

Medical info// Partially deaf in left ear

Pets// He has a female falcon named Red, a male desert iguana named Maki and a male dog named Coco

Accessories// Hearing aid, round glasses and turtle neck

Relationships// His bestfriend, foster father and girlfriend

—————————————————————————————————————
Childhood

Col was a foster kit. It wasn’t easy moving every few months but he had to suck it up. Ever since he was young, he wondered who his biological parents were but didn’t question it. He felt stupid doing this to kind family’s, but he would occasionally run away from home. Though one day a miracle happened, a loving male kalon named Oak, looking for a son, took care of Col while he was staying with him. A strong unbreakable bond formed between the two. Each sharing a love for bird watching, astronomy, stargazing and plants. Oak soon felt the urge, with Col’s permission, to adopt this kit as his son. It was a difficult process. Filling out adoption papers, going to court taking vows to protect him with his life. Finally after two long weeks Col was officially Oak’s son. He began at a new primary school and left with satisfactory grades.

Teenage life

When he was a young teenager, Oak and Col moved away from the small suburbian neighbourhood they had called home for the past few years, to Weston sands. Col absolutely loved it there! All the organic produce, rare species of birds, so many succulent based plants, new smells, new sounds. Overwhelmied at first and thrilled after, Col just wanted to explore this bustling new place. Since they moved in the Summer before the school term began, Oak and Col went everywhere from the exotic flower shop to the spooky old hospital. All the food they tried was exquisite, carrying the tangy yet subtle flavours of the desert and countryside. He started high school and it went unnaturally well. He stole a couple of Kalons hearts including Ebony, his high school sweetheart. Aced his classes. Found his talents and true self and graduated top of his year level. The only problem now was finding a University somehow......

Young adulthood

Col lived in a rural city meaning that there wasn’t to much there. There was a college, but Col wanted to go to an upperclass university to study botany and zoology. The closet university was more than 100 miles away. So Col could only attend a couple of seminars per year and had to do the rest online. After fours years of hardworking, Col is extremely close to finishing his PhD in botany as well as him recently finishing his bachelor in zoology. In the time he isn’t studying for every upcoming assement and exam, Col runs a little plant shop called Evergreen’s emporium of flora. Col currently lives with his girlfriend Ebony, after dating for almost four years Col is thinking of proposing to her. On the way home from one of his seminars he had noticed something on the side of the road, an injured falcon. Col, learning how or deal with an injured bird from is father, took the falcon home and nursed it back to health with the help of Ebony. He recently adopted a stray dog and a desert iguana and loves them so much.

————————————————————————————————————
Likes, Dislikes and Loves

- The dark
- Plants
- Animals
- Birds
- Salads
- Stargazing
- Astronamy
- His glasses
- Anything aesthetically pleasing to him
- Books
- Being alone
- Blankets and cushion forts

Dislikes
- Animal cruelty
- Homophobes
- Racism
- Too many people
- Bullies
- Failure
- Insensitive people
- Anything neon
- Jazz music
- His hearing aid

Loves
- His falcon
- His Girlfriend <3
- His Foster father
- His dog
- His iguana
- His new bestie
- His turtleneck sweater
- Instrumental music

Digging deeper into relationships

Oak//
The warm-hearted foster father of Col. Oak has always been close to his son, each sharing similar interests. Oak worked hard to take care of and teach his son. He id quite intelligent in the areas of zoological vetinary science as he had a PHD in the area. Oak was 26 when he adopted Col. Oak has always looked out for his son and loves him more than anything. He currently teaches as a professor at the college nearby.

Ebony//
A nervous, socially awkward young law student who is currently dating and living with Col. She met him in high school and they had an instant connection. Starting as friends and ending up as much more. She has the same problem as Col in the fact that she wanted to go to law school but there wasn’t one for a couple of hundred miles.
They eventually started dating and moved in together. They’ve had a relationship for the past 4 years and are now considering the option of marriage.

Aiko//

Aiko and Col only recently met in university. Aiko studying geology and Col studying botany. The two really hit it off and loved the exact same things. They live extremely far apart but will Skype each other twice a week. On breaks Aiko drives to Weston sands to visit.

Red//

A sweet though feisty falcon. Col discovered her on the side of the road with a badly broken wing and miraculously nursed her back to health. She’s very cute though can be a nuisance in the fact that she brings dead animals into the house after she’s gone hunting

Coco//

The fluffiest doge you’ll ever see. Coco was a stray who had previously gone through animal abouse. Col found him wandering around, he seemed lost. Col took him to the vet and they gave him all the necessary shots and vaccinations. With Ebony’s approval they adopted him.

Maki//

There’s not much to say. They saw him at a reptile shop and he stood out the most. After a couple of visits they adopted him as well.

Trivia and habits
- He is vegetarian
- His favourite food is garden salad
- He has a habit of quoting movies
- His favourite color is sand yellow
- He hates his hearing aid
- His birthstone is a pearl
- His Zodiac sign is Cancer
- He is a strong believer in ghosts and enjoys communicating with them
- If stressed he will go jogging for three hours straight
- His favourite gemstone is amber or jade
—————————————————————————————————————
Pixel cactus art credit
Pixel heart art credit
Pixel ghost art credit
Last edited by Starberry_milk on Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
:3
Starberry_milk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rowan

Postby Chickpea » Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:35 am

Username:CompleteChicken
Link to thread
Chickpea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cape.Corvid » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm

ℂ𝕒𝕡𝕖.ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤...
𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝔹𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕕𝕪𝕟 ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝

Cape.Corvid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:02 am

so sorry for judging this so late! since i'm in a bit of a rush, i'll just quickly drop in to announce that i've decided the winner will be starwerewolf <3

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cape.Corvid » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:51 am

Congratulations! <3
Oi just here to make crappy art and crappy characters. Feel free to message me.
"And they were roommates!"
"Oh my god, they were roommates..."

↠ Crow ↞
↠ he/him ↞
↠ gay   ↞
↠ 80's aesthetic ↞
Cape.Corvid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes