Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vimeria Nursery ♥ by Horror

Based on Click to view
Artist Horror [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 10
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Horror

Vimeria Nursery ♥

Postby Horror » Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:00 pm

Bank - Nursery - Customs - Growths + Transfers - Archives - Nursery Archives
Artist Search - [url=e]Nursery Artist Search[/url] - CS Shop - DA Shop - Gacha - Suggestion Box

Welcome to the Vimeria Nursery! This is where you can breed Vimeria together to get new kids!
You may mark the thread. The form is in the second post, right after this.

{*} means that there is an item that is purchasable that can change this rule for a breeding.
A list of nursery and breeding items and what they do is at the bottom of this post.

You may breed 2, up to 3 Vimeria together in a breeding and get a slot every 3 weeks. {*} Any single Vimeria can breed up to 3 times in it's lifespan{*}, and have the same or different partner(s) each time. You may breed your own Vimeria or breed with 1-2 other users' Vimeria. There is no cooldown to how long you must own a Vimeria to breed it. The 3-week breeding slot cooldown starts when an artist accepts your ticket, not when the batch itself gets posted.

To be able to breed your Vimeria, all the vimeria involved must:
      -not be related to each other
      -be adults
      -have at least 1 breeding slot left {*}

Breeding Odds and Rolls:
    You will get up to 4 joeys in each batch, and there will be at least one kid guaranteed for each user involved.
    (1 user = 1-4 kids) (2 users = 2-4 kids) (3 users = 3-4 kids)
    The amount is randomly rolled for out of those. {*}

A joey can be grown 3 weeks after the nursery batch itself is posted.{*}

A full list of the rolling chances and odds are here. The preferred rolling site is here

Getting a slot!

FREE SLOTS
      From time to time nursery artists will post on this thread with any free slots they have open to the public. These can anything, including first come first serves, raffles, or select tickets.

PAID SLOTS
      For paid slots, you can PM an open nursery artist with your ticket and discuss payment with them. Payment is solely up to the artist. If accepted, the ticket must be posted on this thread as with any other slot.

{*} Breeding & Nursery Items!
    If there are any nursery or breeding items being used they must be on your ticket. They cannot be added to the breeding after it's accepted.

Breeding cooldown skip - lets a user skip the 3 week cool-down wait in the nursery, so they can immediately request another batch with a ticket.

Insta-grow item - allows a joey to skip the 3 week wait to grow. This means an (accurate) pre-growth may be approved right away and it will be an adult.

Bonus breeding slot - lets a vimeria that has used all 3 of it's breeding slots to have another batch. This bonus slot cannot be used in a breeding that involves any vimeria it's bred with before.

Joey # selector - lets the user(s) decide how many joeys are born in a nursery batch. Can guarantee anywhere from 1-4 joeys - whichever number they choose.

Basic auto-pass - passes any rare or under trait that is chosen by the user(s) currently on one of the parents to all the joeys.
      This item does not work for traits none of the parents have.

Legendary auto-pass - passes any legendary trait that is chosen by the user(s) currently on one of the parents to all the joeys.
      This item does not work for traits none of the parents have.

Rare breeding mutation item - rolls for every rare and under trait in a nursery batch. After the regular rolls for the joeys are done, this item gives them another chance to roll for every trait they missed that is rare or under.
      No-rarity edits are not included in this. This item does not affect the trait probability, so rare traits still only have the standard 25% chance to pass.

Legendary breeding mutation item - allows the user(s) to pick any 3 legendary traits and will roll those for each joey. Legendary trait chance for the chosen traits is bumped up to 33% using the item.

Lucky breeding mutation item - rolls for ALL TRAITS in the species (that currently exist) in a nursery batch. After the regular rolls for the joeys are done, this item will reroll for all traits in the species that they do not have. Rare trait chance is bumped up to 45%. Legendary trait chance is bumped up to 33%. No-rarity edits are not included in this.
Last edited by Horror on Fri May 10, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BREEDING FORM

Postby Horror » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:07 pm

Form:
    Please fill out and use the form below on your ticket. It can be prettied up and changed, but the basic required sections currently on it must stay on your ticket.

If there are any nursery or breeding items being used they must be on your ticket. They cannot be added to the breeding after it's accepted.

The "Requests" Section is optional and can be left empty. If you want, you can use it to request certain things, like using a certain design element gets used (such as a hairstyle, color, pattern, etc), to ask for or to exclude no-rarity traits, etc.
    There is zero guarantee that your request will be fulfilled so please don't be disappointed or upset if it doesn't. This is section is just a way to let the artist know what you like :)

Code: Select all
Artist:
Owner 1: username - last accepted ticket (specify if none)
[if applicable] Owner 2: username -  last accepted ticket (specify if none)
[if applicable] Owner 3: username -  last accepted ticket (specify if none)

[url]proof of breeding agreements if more than 1 user[/url]

Parent #1: name + link to ref
Edits:
Hex Codes:
Last Breeding: (please specify if there are none)

Parent #2: name + link to ref
Edits:
Hex Codes:

(optional) Parent #3: name + link to ref
Edits:
Hex Codes:

Requests: (optionial)
Last edited by Horror on Thu May 09, 2019 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝

_人人人人人人人人人_
)ixx寄らないでよ !xix(
) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(
)  xxxHELLO ‼︎ xxx (
 ̄Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^ ̄

Horror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vimeria Nursery ♥

Postby spookypuff » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:28 pm

mark and waiting for the nursery search, hAhA.
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me