Based on Click to view
Artist Esforza [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2936 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Esforza » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:53 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: Lope On
Show Name: Passionately Burning
Barn Name: Igneous
Height: 17hh
Color: Red silver khimaira splash frosted appaloosa
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Zz/Ksplkspl/Lplp
Breeding Info:---
Last edited by Esforza on Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2936 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:05 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muffin_Wolf » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Owner: Muffin_Wolf
Show Name: Frisky Wishes
Barn Name: Frisk
Halter color: navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): gold
Personality:

Frisk is very... well, frisky. He actually enjoys causing trouble for others. He likes to kick fencing, roll right after baths at shows, chase other horses, and much more. Although his irritating actions take some energy, he is actually lazy. So lazy, that he will try his hardest to get out of work. He is not safe around young kids because he doesn't often watch where he's going, and has stepped on people. Frisk can be a handful, but he can also have a tame side. Certain people can calm down the mighty beast. These people are usually older kids, ones that know how to be gentle. Although Frisk will always be stubborn, he has different measures of his spicy attitude.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Muffin_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 pm

Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Burnt Out
Barn Name: Blaze
Halter color: medium brown
Pearl/jewel color (halter): dark orange (not so dark it's completely brown)
Personality: Blaze is one of your buddy horses. He loves people, horses, animals, you name it. He strives to be everyone's friend, and succeeds. He does have a group he will prefer to be with, of whom he will always be there for, but he tries to be there for any and everyone who needs a friend, or just a buddy.
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:41 am

Owner: Lope On
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Orange
Personality: Igneous is quite the... interesting stallion. He is about as wild and fiery as his name suggests, and is quite the rebel. If he doesn't like something, he'll be the first to let you know, and he isn't above bucking, kicking out, and throwing "temper tantrums" to get out of something he doesn't want to do. Many find it hard to keep up with this hot-headed stud. He has to be the first one to be turned out in the pasture, or he'll throw a huge fit. Quite the diva, wouldn't you think? It is rumored that he has a calmer side, but of course no one would know this to be true, as Igneous isn't one to show it.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:29 am

Owner: ilhdc7
Show Name: a passionate surrender
Barn Name: pharaoh
Halter color: black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): light grey
Personality: A fearless competitor, Pharaoh doesn’t back down nor will he ever yield his position as one of the best of the best. His pride would never stand for such dishonor. His heart is pure, but his drive to win can be overpowering and can tend to break any partnerships with a rider he may form. He froths at the mouth before a race or an event and can’t stand to sit still. In the pasture he is always running around bucking about, trying to show off or make a scene so all the mares will look his way. He revels in the attention.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Owner: Maxy Max
Show Name: We Didn't Start the Fire
Barn Name: Thor
Halter color: Navy
Pearl/jewel color (halter): eye colour
Personality: Thor is a hard working, easy to please horse. He is protective of his handler and very very intelligent.
Like an horse, Thor has some quirks. His quirks are
    -Pacing and paws when tied in certain areas.
    - He loves to nibble.... a lot. His handler is teaching him to stop, though it's not going so well.
    -He loves baths, he loves them so much he will purposely get dirty just to get a bath.
Thor only has one fear, and that fear is sirens. They're too loud for him. He will either dart away from the are or hide his head between his legs, sometimes his handler will have to keep him calm since he can be very sensitive.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:32 am

Lope On wrote:Owner: Lope On
Halter color: Red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Orange
Personality: Igneous is quite the... interesting stallion. He is about as wild and fiery as his name suggests, and is quite the rebel. If he doesn't like something, he'll be the first to let you know, and he isn't above bucking, kicking out, and throwing "temper tantrums" to get out of something he doesn't want to do. Many find it hard to keep up with this hot-headed stud. He has to be the first one to be turned out in the pasture, or he'll throw a huge fit. Quite the diva, wouldn't you think? It is rumored that he has a calmer side, but of course no one would know this to be true, as Igneous isn't one to show it.

all yours!
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:48 am

ahh thanks so much! <3