Based on Click to view
Artist KarKat Vantas ♋ [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Goblin Gator #345

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 pm

My brain misses Halloween, so here's a spooky boy!

Edits:
minor - Snout edit
minor - Mouth/teeth edit

To try out for this gator, tell me what they do while waiting for Halloween! Do they make up a summerween-like holiday? Do they hoard candy until the day of horror? It's up to you to decide!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Element:[/b] (common)
[b]What do they do while waiting for Halloween?[/b]

END DATE: June 20th, 10:50 PM CST

Extras are allowed!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Goblin Gator #345

Postby Cutieduckpie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Name: Slone Garret
    Element: none or nature (spooky trees when pple pass by his so called haunted house + lonely boi)

What do they do while waiting for Halloween? res with cgi master c;
Cutieduckpie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:13 am

"Ɇvɇɍɏŧħɨnǥ ɨs nøŧ wħȺŧ ɨŧ sɇɇms"

VanossGaming//Uriah Madi//Male//Water

What do they do while waiting for Halloween?

When Halloween has come and gone Uriah is normally stuck, bored, with no young gators to scare, no houses to haunt, no legends to spread. However there is one thing that he can always practice for the time the next Halloween rolls around. His makeup. Uriah is self taught in special effects makeup and tries to go all out every year. With enough practice he can usually string together something awesome by the time the next Halloween comes around. Sometimes it's more fantasy based with lights strung throughout the design, making it light up and glow to amuse his neighbors, the younger gators down the block, and his friends. Other times it's a scary sort of monster stuffed to the brim with ketchup (a very tasty alternative to fake blood), and made to terrify the gators around the block. His proudest achievement is the one time he managed to make a full fledged jigsaw face-up. He keeps the picture of the final product hung up in a nice silver frame over his bed. He loves applying the makeup in general. The fact that it only takes a little bit of time to completely change himself is stunning. His first time doing something original involved giving himself devil horns, which was a thrill and a half to complete. The final product amazed him and he continued to work on more original things since then. Being apart of the Water element gives him a real boost when creating his fantasy effects. Being able to manipulate water droplets or waves of water adds another level of depth to the reality of the make-up.
A little about Uriah;

ImageHis first Halloween costume was Cecil Baldwin from Welcome To Nightvale.
ImageHis favorite makeup special effect is adding horns.
ImageUriah's dream face-up is to make himself look like a siren of the deep.
ImageDraws inspiration from re-runs of shows like Face Off, Skin Wars, and Jim Henson's Creature Shop Challenge.
ImageThere was only one year where Uriah didn't do anything for Halloween. He was really sick and couldn't get himself out of bed.
ImageHis jigsaw face-up forever remains one of his favorite works and he still goes back to make minor changes to it as he gets better with every passing year.
ImageUriah likes to see how others do their special effects makeup and sometimes takes tips and pointers from others to improve his skills.
ImageDepending on what he's aiming for, Uriah will order wigs to give the design a more feminine touch.
ImageHe plans on eventually training another gator in his ways but just hasn't found that specific one with the same passion.
Last edited by VanossGaming on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:35 am

Quick reminder that this ends tomorrow!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyChinaAru » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:26 am

Name: Jack Shackleton
Element: Nature
1 sentience personality:
" Yeah, yeah now get to the part where the monster appears! "
Dark colors, Candy, Monsters/Ghost/etc., Writing/Reading, Traveling
Dislikes:
Pastel colors, Overly happy/sweet stories/movies, Being tricked/Finding out something is fake (ex. seeing someone faking a haunting and they claim it's real), Raisins, Burnt food
What do they do while waiting for Halloween?
Well you see for Jack Halloween never ends, and here's why.
He a writer, he goes to hunted places and learns about the country/places
urban legends and write them in his travel guide. He loves his job and it
still keeps up the feel of Halloween but without that candy and some of the
fake scares. Though he's been thinking about just making a book about all
the different monsters and ghost he's heard about an all their info..
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:44 am

Sorry for not closing this last night!
I've been going over your forms, and I've finally chosen which one stick with me most:

Congratulations, VanossGaming!!
I honestly really adore the concept of makeup artist?? Especially seeing that Uriah sometimes does it to entertain his neighbors and the neighborhood children! (And sometimes does it to scare others; amazing!!)
Uriah seems like a sweet, fun, and interesting gator, and I just love how proud he is of his abilities while exploring his passion!
You've been added ;v;-b
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:21 am

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:
Sorry for not closing this last night!
I've been going over your forms, and I've finally chosen which one stick with me most:

Congratulations, VanossGaming!!
I honestly really adore the concept of makeup artist?? Especially seeing that Uriah sometimes does it to entertain his neighbors and the neighborhood children! (And sometimes does it to scare others; amazing!!)
Uriah seems like a sweet, fun, and interesting gator, and I just love how proud he is of his abilities while exploring his passion!
You've been added ;v;-b

I'm screaming!! Thank you so much! I've been interested in the gators since mid 2016 but I went on hiatus from CS and the species did as well. So I'm very happy to be apart of the gator family :)

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me