Time spent 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

zombie

Postby mango marmalade,, » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:27 pm

my handsome boy <3
mango marmalade,, wrote:name: zombie
personality:

a single, flickering light shone out through the shadows of the trees. it was small but hearty, surrounded by a circle of black pebbles. sitting on a log sat a hunched over viscet, scowling but still dutifully feeding his flame sticks every few minutes. the light reflects in his eyes, as if a single torch were surrounded by glassy black marbles. the viscet tossed his head, then growled at his own paw as it raised itself into the air. using his other arm he dragged it back down, then grabbed the wrist as if it were bird that wanted to fly away. upon further inspection, the viscet's eyes were looking in different directions, one darting around nervously and the other one silently focused on the fire. he hunched further over, letting out a disgruntled grumble as he tried to make himself comfortable
however here, out in the middle of the wilderness, comfort was not a necessity. and especially not one for a viscet that refused to go into town to buy comfortable items in fear of being sent back to the laboratory where he was made.
suddenly, the trees were filled with a rushing noise, and a strong wind blew through the clearing. the zombie scrambled to cover up his flame, but it was too late. the wind had snuffed it out instantly, and not even a single ember remained. now what? the viscet had no fire, he was freezing, and the nearest town was over ten miles away. the viscet yelled in anger, stomping his feet on the ground. well, one foot. the other foot dangled in midair, seemingly uncooperative to what the rest o the body was doing. this only enraged the viscet further, and he yelled again, this time louder. he threw sticks around, not caring about the future. this happened frequently, him getting angry when things went even the slightest wrong direction. he was a fuse that could be lit with even the slightest spark, and it didn't take long for the bomb to explode.

extras:
zombie was, well, a zombie. he was a viscet composed of many parts, most of them turned a rotting green color. his "borrowed" parts didn't always cooperate with the viscet, thus leaving him often weak and unable to escape. it was a simple fluke that allowed him to run limp away from the laboratory he was made in, a malfunction that caused his door to be flung wide open. now he lives on the run, in fear of being sent back to the lab where he was made.
zombie wasn't used to living in the wild, due to his sheltered life ever since he was created. however, it seemed one of his legs had belonged to a hiker of some sorts, as it typically had good footing and could catch the viscet before he fell.]

mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me