who/what inspired me to draw? [ Ansr 1 ] by Scei

Based on Click to view
Artist Scei [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

who/what inspired me to draw? [ Ansr 1 ]

Postby Scei » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Kay so this is one of my favorite stories cause it shows I've been drawing for almost my entire life!

Back in elementary school, say about 3rd or 4th grade I had 2 friends (not really the nicest kid back then) Destiny and Sam, I only got along with Sam half the time, and I dont remember much of her anymore.
However Destiny and I were definitely best friends! She was considered the "gross" girl at school picking up bugs, digging, fake picking boogers (most of the time :// ) etc etc, however she was super sweet. One thing I really liked about her was that he could draw the COOLEST dragons. She was like 7 and (from my memory) was able to draw amazing, realistic looking dragons. They weren't ever more then just a headshot or a bust, but they were still amazing!! I wanted to do that too!

At the beginning though all of my drawings looked like weird S noodles with fin-type wings and sometimes horns. I dont have any pictures otherwise I'd show you, but for now here is a recreation.

After elementary I moved schools and etc and I continued to draw, in my head I repeated to my self "if I keep drawing and drawing I'll get good at it some day" so that's what I did!
I so have some drawings from middle and high school, I can post them here: https://sta.sh/21b9791r470y?edit=1
And over time I continued drawing, I havent had any classes on drawing, even in school the only art classes I had were painting, sculpting, or jewelry. So this is all self taught!!

I know its funny; almost every artist ever starts off with dragons or anime, me included xD

I guess you could say my inspiration was my Destiny drawing ;DD
Scei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: who/what inspired me to draw? [ Ansr 1 ]

Postby bluewingz » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:20 pm

Thank u sm for answering! <3

I love this story haha ^v^
But in all honesty ever since I joined Cs and found ur art u have also been one of my inspirations!

I began drawing really terrible 'five nights at freddies' drawings when i was in grade 2-5 and jeez they were bad and then continued to then move onto wolves and such
The wolves looked like they didnt have any stomachs whatsever
Ill see if I can find some pictures so im able to show u ^v^ (Hopefully tomorrow)
bluewingz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: who/what inspired me to draw? [ Ansr 1 ]

Postby Scei » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:07 pm

bluewingz wrote:Thank u sm for answering! <3

I love this story haha ^v^
But in all honesty ever since I joined Cs and found ur art u have also been one of my inspirations!

I began drawing really terrible 'five nights at freddies' drawings when i was in grade 2-5 and jeez they were bad and then continued to then move onto wolves and such
The wolves looked like they didnt have any stomachs whatsever
Ill see if I can find some pictures so im able to show u ^v^ (Hopefully tomorrow)

haha anytime! thanks for asking!
i'm glad you like my story and my art!! I hope you can keep drawing to your hearts content!!
I always made up new characters but always put them in a half T-pose, but like... all of my characters, all of them. after my artist friend asked why I drew them like that - and I didn't have an answer- I started going to different poses and stuff
all of my wolves and characters in the past were really geometric, lots of circles! not even refined circles, no i mean just circles

xScei Terms of Service
This is my Sceignature
xxx Looking for Art
xxxx Adopt shop

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've quit cs already! i might show up once
and a while to post something i was thinking
about but i don't think ill be officially coming
back any time soon.
Scei

My pets
My items