Postby Cloasiii » Sun May 27, 2018 11:02 am

I can't breathe oh my goddd look at my child

☻ C u l t i s t ☻

Entry form:
Cloasiii wrote:Username -- Cloasiii
Name -- Codename: Cultist, real name unknown
Gender -- Nonbinary
Personality --
An off-puttingly eccentric mastermind. Absolutely terrible at picking up on common sense, always immediately focuses on bizarre yet genius details. Cultist doesn't seem to like or dislike anything, and is incredible unpredictable. Most describe their presence as eerily unworldly.
Often, Cultist forces themself into 24+ hours of slumber in an effort to distort their own mind -- for artistic purposes. Cultist's colleagues believe this is how they brew their trademark unsettling video game concepts.

Cool Picture -- Image

Additional Info:
Cultist works as the head director and artistic vision for a popular video game company called [undecided lol]. They're very odd and generally unrelatable, but their ability to embrace uncanny valley in their video games is unparalleled. Cultist seems to find their colleagues' discomfort amusing.
Naliah is most likely going to take up an artistic apprenticeship at the company (and be very scared of Cultist,) and Apostate will eventually be hired as one of their storyboard and dialog writers!

Art:
Awesome pieces by mango marmalade,,!
super rad stuff by chunkypeanutbutter
jellyfish.lucy made some great art too!!

▓↪Clo, she/her

▓↪ taking a quick break to finish finals, I'll be back by the 17th at the very latest <3

▓↪my kals
Cloasiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me