GG Egg Re-Adopt by Foxy The Pirate

Based on Click to view
Artist Foxy The Pirate [gallery]
Time spent 12 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

GG Egg Re-Adopt

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Tue May 22, 2018 2:51 pm

hey everyone !! This egg was never claimed, therefore it's going up for adopt. Anyone may enter !!
    This adopt will close in two weeks, June 4, and extras are allowed !
    for this adopt, tell me what their favorite hobby is. I'll judged based on how it impacts the character and the creativity involved <33
    Again, feel free to add extras, no limit.

Code: Select all
    [b]Username[/b] ;
    [b]Name[/b] ;
    [b]Gender[/b] ;
    [b]Element[/b] ;
    [b]Hobby[/b] ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GG Egg Re-Adopt

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Tue May 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Username ; Lorne_Purnima
    Name ; Damien Fox
    Gender ; Male
    Element ; Descry
    Hobby ; "Scaredy gator, scaredy gator!" Damien was used to hearing this from others who knew him whether it be his friends just playfully teasing him or bullies. Despite this, he always had an interest in all things dark from horror movies and shows to books and even comics. His favorite of these were the various "reality" ghost hunting shows, he was amazed at how people could go and do something so scary. He would binge-watch seasons and seasons and rewatch episodes to the point a memorization from the safety of a blanket fort and this was his favorite pass time. After an eventful Halloween night, he faced his fears and put all he had learned from his shows and movies to use and began going out and investigating places himself. Moodboard
    Likes ;
    ♡ His friends
    ♡ Food
    ♡ Watching TV/movies
    ♡ Spending time alone
    ♡ Music
    ♡ Soft blankets
    ♡ Naps
    ♡ Autumn
    Dislikes ;
    x Bullies
    x Lemons/limes
    x Jumpscares
    x To much time alone
    x Loud noises
    x Really heavy blankets
    x Oversleeping
    x Hot weather
    Personality ;
    Quiet
    Scared boy
    Pushes his boundaries for friends and ghost hunting
    Literally jumps at his own shadow constantly
    Rather be watching TV or reading
    Keeps to himself
    Still loves his friends tho
    Just a really spooked boi, needs a hug
Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Tue May 22, 2018 4:49 pm

Username ; Winkatuck
Name ; Baltazar
Gender ; Male
Element ; Wind
Hobby ; Baltazar ran away from home, hoping to do something grand for himself. Being ahead of his age, Baltazar had found his wind element not long after he had been living on the streets. He used it to his advantage, wither this was to play pranks on unsuspecting passerby or to steal food. His passion soon became his ability of flight, which was considerably good since most his age wouldn't even know what their element would be yet. It was there, in Brazil where he was born, that he met another wind GG. His name was Raimundo. Excitement swelled in Balt's chest when the other GG said they would take him under their wing to teach all of his ways down to the small gator. They would be a formidable duo. A teacher and student. An adventure. It was what Baltazar had dreamed of and more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ɭٱᛕﻉร

Baltazar has always been a huge fan of cooking shows, especially any shows featuring Dagwood Adelmann in them. He loves the spirit Dag has for what he does. Balt loves that Dag wants to help others by using his own success in life to do so.

Because of Dag and some of his shows, Baltazar has found a huge love for youtube as well. He can find his favorite Dag clips but also came across one of Dag's closest friends who runs his own youtube channel producing his own music. Balt has always been a huge fan of music, he's easily say it's his second passion to do something like that someday.

It's quite obvious that he found out about these things thanks to living with Raimundo. Raimundo is his everything! He admittedly follows the other gator around almost like a lost puppy. He wants to learn how to better himself and do cool tricks like Rai does. Balt enjoys his company in general, from the relatable jokes about having a wind element to making shapes in the clouds together.

Clouds are something that flying in general, makes really fun. All the shapes you can form with just a flash of the body tearing through the sky and a flick of the tail tip. It's Baltazar's gift. He also loves to do various acrobatics while airborne, such as somersaults and tornado's. The tornado (which him and Raimundo made up) is when you stretch out your body straight and spiral in a downward motion like going down into a drain. Which in a fast motion, looks kinda like a tornado.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ɗٱรɭٱᛕﻉร

Baltazar has a distinct dislike for cantaloupes. The way they look, the way they smell... everything about them just sickens him. He chalks it up to when he was so young he could barely remember, his mother and siblings constantly eating the fruit as it was abundant where they lived. After eating something for so long for so much, it's only natural you eventually loathe the very thing which you once liked. Except Balt never much cared for cantaloupe to being with..

Girls. Girls. GIRLS!! He thinks girls are icky. They're gross, they carry germs and they do one thing he hates the most, take time away from his mentor! Raimundo often goes off and flirts with them instead of paying attention to whatever training they were supposed to be doing. This angers Balt, very much so. There's not much he can do about it with how small he is now, but when he gets older he's sure to pry Rai away from the girls. It's so unnaturally unhealthy to like them that much. Plus Baltazar doesn't even like them to begin with. How does Raimundo stand it??

Being alone is oddly something Balt dislikes. Even though he lived on his own for a while, he still had company of other gators in the big cities and small run down clusters. Overall, he doesn't like being confined to a place by himself and still has more fun involving others in his flying escapades.

Balt has always been a flyer not a swimmer. Honestly, the dark waters scare him. Raimundo always makes surfing and swimming look so easy. It's so suffocating to be under the water unlike the freedom of the wind. If you wanna get wet you just "air" surf through the clouds enough. And no need for worrying about things trying to eat you either.

Last edited by winkatuck on Sat May 26, 2018 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Wed May 23, 2018 4:52 am

Username ; Avisowl
    Name ; Bean
    Gender ; Male
    Element ; Earth
    Hobby ;The world around me is beautiful.
    The way the natural shapes and changes me is grand.
    My hobby began, when I saw my mother in the leaves.
    The brown and crisp maple leaves had fallen to form a shape.
    This shape resembled a curvy gator with a curled tail and small feet, my mother. I miss her so much.
    She had died early on in my childhood, due to poor health.
    Ever since her passing, I had been shy, falling into the dark cloud of depression.
    When I saw her in the leaves, my heart leaped.
    I started to shape piles of sticks and rocks. Snapping photos of them.
    Each masterpiece resembles a story, a part of my life.
    I started to escape from the claws of my sadness and break out into the world.
    I started to share my art with the world. I sent one of my photos to a newspaper.
    People asked for my story, and I told them one thing.
    The earth around me developed me, and who I am today.

Last edited by Avisowl on Thu May 24, 2018 9:44 am, edited 7 times in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kerri Sick » Sat May 26, 2018 6:32 am

Username ; Cici.
Name ; Rocko
Gender ; Male
Element ; Earth!
Hobby ; Collecting pebbles! Although not shiny, he loves to find cool looking pebbles :>
◤════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◥
xxImage
xx

🐺Cinnamon 🐺 They/pup/he 🐺 Lesbian🐺
💕Hey, I'm Cinnamon! I like 90s cartoons and bugs💕
💕and puppies and cute things and you!💕
🌶️I'm anxious and autistic, please be patient with me🌶️
🏥Working on my story, Silver Wings Hospital!🏥
🖍️Official character designer/writer for Sparklecare🖍️
🏳️‍🌈Ask me about my many many ocs🏳️‍🌈
🍯Known big lesbian mom friend🍯
📺Current special interest: 90s Nickelodeon📺
💘Past usernames here were Captain Barin and Cici.💘
🍬Stay wonderful🍬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
Art Credit
🐶 🏥
🦄 🐐
🏠 💞
▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxx©

◣══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════◢
Kerri Sick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caspian Skies » Sun May 27, 2018 4:34 am

Username ; knoxling
Name ; Sirius
Gender ; Female
Element ; Earth
Hobby ; Making pottery wip
Caspian Skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Thu May 31, 2018 4:04 am

Username ; ABeardedDragon
Name ; Aruna
Gender ; Female
Element ; Earth
Hobby ; Decorative metalworking. While anything goes for her, she loves making animals out of scrap metal the most; she tries her hardest to keep them simple, thinking that perhaps people don't appreciate the simpler things in life as much as they should. One of her favourite things to add in to her sculptures are pennies, but Aruna feels like a sculpture made entirely out of pennies is out of her league. She loves the smell of the fumes that come from metal during welding.

Personality ; A bit of a hoarder, there's nothing she doesn't have. Spare parts for everything that have been stashed away for later use in her sculpture. Aruna gets hostile when someone points out her hoard, or goes rummaging through it. It's not rare for her to lie. With a rebellious streak, she hates being told what to do and will throw a tantrum when she gets in trouble for doing something she's not supposed to. She loves stories and often exaggerates her own or adds in events that never really happened.

Relationships ;
Ivar - Her adoptive father, Aruna doesn't remember being without him, nor does she realise he's not her real father. As the blacksmith for the kingdom they live in, it's obvious were she gets her love for metalwork from. Ivar would do anything for her. While they don't spend much time together outside of the forge, Ivar tries his best to make time for her. She's always welcome in his forge, and Aruna gets to put the finishing touches on his crafted weapons and armour.
WIP
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:18 am

This is now closed !! I’ll judge ASAP <33
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:03 am

sorry I never posted a winner !!

Winkatuck is the winner of this kiddo !! I love the character and relationship you portrayed

A big ol shout out to avisowl though !! Botanical kids melt my heart <33

gl to everyone in future competitions !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:45 am

Foxy The Pirate wrote:sorry I never posted a winner !!

Winkatuck is the winner of this kiddo !! I love the character and relationship you portrayed

A big ol shout out to avisowl though !! Botanical kids melt my heart <33

gl to everyone in future competitions !!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TYSM q0q

I'll take care of this lovely lad and make him harass Ray more >:)

Ray: Deer lort

Also could I be added?
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me