Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

GG Nursery #67

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri May 18, 2018 12:54 pm

Funky wild spooky babies >;)

Image x Image

These guys were honestly SUPER fun to do! They actually helped me relieve some stress!

EDITS:

Hot Ghost Rod (Left):
- Eye edit
- Eyebrow edit
- Mouth/teeth/tongue edit
- Face edit
- Horn
- Ear edit
- Giant fluff patch over tail
- Skinnier than average
- Giant arm fluff
- Smooth neck with Giant neck fluff under chin
- GIANT FLUFF HAIR
- Giant cheek fluff
- Ghost (transparent)

Circus Truffula Tree (Right):
- Eye edit
- Mouth/teeth/tongue edit
- Face edit
- LOOOOOONG NECK
- Smooth neck
- GIANT furry hair/main that also goes down neck and half of back
- Tail edit
- Ear edit
- Eyebrow edit
- Smooth stomach

I think that's it??

NEST ACTIVITY: 5/17 - 5/24
Art: - Yeee, boiii >:)-b
Writing: - Yah yah!!

Elements can be either psychic or venom!
Last edited by KarKat Vantas ♋ on Mon May 21, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: GG Nursery #67

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Fri May 18, 2018 1:06 pm

Hoooooooooooly molly...
These are perfect !
A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG neck indeed, looks like they're really curious about something lol

and another ghost owo (I love these I swear---))

Let me see if I can get some writting and art done soon owo

For now I'll be keeping both, and will think about the names ;w;

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
If you've need of my lance,
I'll be ready.
If not,
I'll be reserving my strength
in preparation of the next battle.

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Sun May 20, 2018 5:25 pm

Wuzaah I'm back !!
Lumy was kind enough to do the drawing for me ! I'm already apologizing for the mistakes in my english, it isn't my first language ;;OOO;;
I'm excited to see what kind of floofs these two can still make oooo
We had to re-size the image (It was way too big) and it killed the quality qoq use the link <3

It was time. They’ve been expecting these eggs for years already, and they finally laid before them, perfectly healthy, but still didn’t fail to amaze Bathiel, who was looking at them with awe, his mouth slack and his eyes big.

“You’re still drooling, love.” Banshee said, looking at the eggs with such fondness that made Bathiel even more aware of what was actually happening in their life.

“I’m- I’m not drooling! I’m …just so happy! It finally happened... we finally have a clutch to call our own! After all these years trying, building nests at every place we could find just to… discover that we weren’t carrying a single egg…” Bathiel murmured, looking at the ghost Goblin Gator and smiling a bit “We didn’t even know if we could carry eggs…I mean you’re quite… not normal? No offense but we're not the normal kind of couple, anyway…” He said, without malice in his voice. Banshee knew him well enough, he wasn’t being rude, it was just his cute way of trying to not feel stupid.

“You’re right, we didn’t know… but still, we tried and we succeeded” Banshee said, looking at one of their eggs that had a small crack going from the top to the bottom. “This one must be quite anxious to come out and greet us… Look, it wasn’t…this big, at least not two hours ago” Banshee said after thinking a bit, almost jumping out of the nest when said egg started to make some strange noises, both of them held their breaths as a small paw cracked part of the egg open, the muzzle coming after in a blur of motion.

“Should we help it…?” Bathiel offered, laying down and looking right at the egg crack …
… just to have his face kicked by a… transparent paw?

“Oh dear he’s… like me… and It looks like someone got your kicking habit as well, Bathiel” Banshee said, laughing quite loud but still trying to help the poor child out of egg, looking absolutely in love with the quite small hatchling that came out tumbling from the egg, only stopping when Bathiel held him in his mouth, easing him with caution at Banshee’s side.

“It wasn’t funny… wasn’t funny at all” Bathiel said, pouting and making that silly face that Banshee loved looking at. It was just like looking at really young goblin gators. “Oh!” Bathiel exclaimed, swiftly walking to one of the biggest eggs they had laid and looking with a really impressed expression to the crack that appeared in mere seconds “It wasn’t like this before! “He was really excited, Banshee thought.

They didn’t had a lot of time to plan, as the next hatchling hatched faster than the first one, this one being quite disoriented with that long neck.
“The first one got my kicking habit, and this guy here got your long as hell neck, Banshee…what will the others get? I can only wonder” Bathiel said, he was almost beaming and almost shinning, such happiness he was drowing Banshee with.

“Why don’t we wait and see, Bathiel?” Banshee said, pulling the last hatchling closer to them and trying to keep them at least warm. “Come here and help me feed these little guys! “

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
I'll be ready.
If not,

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon May 21, 2018 12:31 am

AAA! >:)
I'm honestly super glad that you made art and writing!
Both are accepted; I'll have your precious darlings done as soon as I can! ;)
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Estinien.Wyrmblood » Tue May 22, 2018 4:12 am

I'll be keeping these as well !! <3
The Left kiddo will be named Vyral and the right kiddo will be named Kelris !!
<3

╭━━━━╮

╰━━━━╯
╭━━━━━━━━━━╮

- - - - -
I'll be ready.
If not,

╰━━━━━━━━━━╯
Estinien.Wyrmblood