KYD # 9 by buddabup

Based on Click to view
Artist buddabup [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KYD # 9

Postby buddabup » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:24 pm

wow what an accident prone lemon-y snek boi.. idk guys i really like this one - uncommon
    edits - [c] basic hair edits , [u] tattered ears , [u] missing toe , scars (eye scar, knee scar, lip scar, tail bandage)
    (and no he's not always on fire lol, he just got into an accident involving something pyrotechnic)
    for this one, tell me how he lost his toe? i guess? lol
    no limits, go ham if ya want, or go simple. coolest idea about how he lost his toe wins

* ends on 5/5
    Code: Select all
    [size=85][list][b]user[/b] - x
    [b]name[/b] - x
    [b]gender[/b] - x
    [b]how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe??[/b] - x
    [b]extras[/b] - [eh, however many ya want][[/list]/size]
- commissions partially open! -

looking for okekaki art!
buddabup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KYD # 9

Postby yeena » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:45 pm

mayb a reserve here with the name june (a lotta people call him junk bc hes super clumsy and sometimes,, really dense,,,,)

wild child
    'its not surprising to hear that junks started a fire bc this is Junk we're talkin about'
    has a lot of spiders (LOVES THEM ALL)
    amputated toe due to spider bite
Last edited by yeena on Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TapThoseShoes » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:31 am

[list]user - TapThoseShoes
name - calls himself "Fall"
gender - Male
how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe?? - You know...You do weird stuff when you can't tell the difference from reality and a dream...so...To make sure you're not sleeping, sometimes you gotta bite off a toe.
extras - I....just love this big floofy boi...
HI IM NEW AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

TapThoseShoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:56 am

user - Breado
    name - Blythe
    gender - male
    how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe?? - "Oi! What are you starin' at??
    Oh... So you wanna know how I lost me toe,huh? Well,it's easy: SKY SHARKS!
    Them dang flyin' things want to bite everything they come close to! They even took me toe,as you can see! If they see you... or smell you... then yer outta luck,pally! 'cause they won't leave you 'til they devour you! BUT! Fear not,as there IS a way to get 'em off o' you: FIRE! You just gotta show 'em some sparks 'n' they'll be off in no time! Just BLYTHE a stick on fire 'n' flail it around to scare them big meanies away! But here's a tip for ya:
    Don't do that around explosives... I'm speakin' from experience here!!"
    extras -
    i was trying out a new drawing program oof
Last edited by Breado on Sat May 05, 2018 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rabid_Jaguar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:14 am

dropping out of this one, but good luck to everyone who has entered!
Last edited by Rabid_Jaguar on Sun May 06, 2018 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rabid_Jaguar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Haze-L-Kitten » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:39 am

user;; Haze-L-Kitten
          name;; Boe [ e is a w sound like; Bow ]
          gender;; Male
          how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe;; Boe is a pyromaniac and is always getting his fingers into something smoky or flaming. He adores fire so much that he frequently lights his back mane and tail on fire to make himself stand out among the rest. He believes it will help him attract a mate worth his time while being what he loves, a living flame. However, his last episode for charring his fur up and seeking out a potential mate, things took a turn for the worst. He successfully attracted a mate. A lovely looking female with a taste for flame herself. However, in the middle of their 'mating dance' the tip of his tail burned the female's belly and caused her to attack her supposed mate. Boe nearly had his tail bitten in half which is why it is bandaged, his left eye clawed along with his lip, his ears shredded, his left knee scratched, and lastly his right hind leg collided with the famale's face to get her off of him. He lost his toe to her savage bite but it was well worth the sacrifice so that he could escape with his life. He still actively lights his fur to attract a mate but he knows when to dowse his flame in order to keep his potential partner safe.
          Theme song;; Burnin' love - Elvis Presley
          extras - [ artwork done by me. click to see full size. ]

"BoeFire"

Last edited by Haze-L-Kitten on Sat May 05, 2018 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
Haze-L-Kitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:04 am

user - yuroshi
    name - Tab
    gender - Male
    how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe?? -
    Tab wrote:
    Accidentally? ACCIDENT!? Oh, no, never, this missing digit wasn't lost. It was taken. I will admit, I do get into a lot of trouble, but I always make it out in one piece most of the time! Ignore the fact that I'm on fire. Maybe I happen to just like warmth, hmm? Ever thought of that? HMM?! YOU WANNA FIGHT ME?!

*coughs*

Never mind that. My digit, it's gone, because it was taken. It wasn't even my fault, completely. Well, I suppose I could've avoided it, but what's the fun in that? Life's no fun if you're never in mortal danger! What was the old saying about that? Something something, killed the cat... oh well, it's no matter. There's surely a saying. Maybe what I said is the saying! Maybe I'm the sayer who made up the saying I just said. See?
    Yes, yes. My toe. I know.
    I'll tell you how I lost it... come on, lean in close, it's a secret...
    I had to choose between it, and my tail, after I wandered into an Alpha's den. He had both of them, but if I gave up one, I could escape fast!
    See, he said he would let me off if I apologized (hard to hear him well, what with his mouth being full of my toe while he pinned me by my precious, precious tail, but I managed). Normal people would've gotten off with a warning after they apologized, right? But not me, ha-ha! I'm not normal! I didn't want to apologize, so I didn't. And I tried to steal his food! Well, not just his food. Also his mate. And his valuables. Alright, I tried to steal everything! And I nearly did, too! Too bad I forgot that living things tend to make a lot of noise... really, I should've been able to remember that. Last time I tried to steal someone, I nearly lost my eye!
    Wait a minute.... oh dear. I can't find my eye!! Where is it?! I can't see it anywhere.... NEVER MIND! It seems to be attached to my face. No wonder I couldn't find it.
    Anywho, he never expected me to pull away so fast and simply leave my toe behind. Proudest moment, getting a one-up over that alpha! Even if I only have a few scars to show for it!
    I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "This guy must be insane." And I've got some news for you. You're right!

With a laugh, Tab jumped into the air, spun around, and sprinted wildly off into the distance, his flaming tail waving behind him.
    There's gotta be something wrong with this guy.

extras - this is a brilliant boy and these are a brilliant species and I need more of them in my life.
Last edited by Yuroshi on Fri May 04, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VoidRinkusu » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:05 am

user - VoidRinkusu
name - Keppal
gender - Male
how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe??
Needless to say, Keppal gets into a whole lot of trouble.
He's perfectly aware of it and doesn't care much, besides, he has CIPA, or congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis, so he can't feel a thing. You'll find him constantly on fire for reasons that are beyond him, but his body seems to have gotten used to it so his fur, skin and bones have gone stronger, but I guess the toe must have missed that development.

Because of his strength and lack of pain, he is often hired to undergo dangerous missions or secret operations, he thinks it's all great fun. Most of the time he didn't do anything of importance, until the government decided to hire him. His job was to assassinate a tyrannical leader who ruled overseas, and once this leader had caught onto his plans, he had him chained up. Meaning there was a single steel cuff wrapped around his ankle and he was hanging upside down until so much blood ran to his head that he could barely see. Did I mention that the leader was insane? Well, as a joke and an insult, the leader left a steak knife in case Keppal wanted to cut off his whole foot to escape (in which case he would easily have been caught) or if he had wanted to end things before the executioner got to him. Keppal managed to find a way to beat the system. What did he do? He cut off his toe so his paw would be small enough that he could slip free. He ended up killing the tyrannical leader with the same blade. In fact, Keppal still has the knife, but these days he usually just uses it to butter toast.

extras - How about a pun?
What does Keppal do with the knife? He butters toest.
They/them.
My comrade, I am not even here.
My Kalons - My Simas
VoidRinkusu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:50 pm

user - cocogeber13
    name - Fawkes //he reminds me of Junkrat
    gender - male
    how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe?? - Despite his... somewhat terrible luck when it comes to most situations, Fawkes, the adrenaline addict that he is, decided to race vehicles competitively. His preffered ride was of course motor cycles, and being the prideful athlete that he is, naturally decided to do tricks on it while he was racing. This was not just limited to riding on the back wheel only or driving in circles either; he would actually stand up and climb around the bike, which is a really bad idea. Fawkes did it though, and it... actually worked in his favour the first couple of times. Undoubtedly, however, the poor guy slipped up one day and fell down right in front of his cycle. He had to scramble out of the way the fastest he could, which luckily spared him most of his body with only minor injuries. His toe was an exception as it had vanished along with his bike, probably worn away from the friction, Fawkes had assumed, and though it had hurt enough for him to actually start being careful while racing, he will sometimes brag about it and tell his version of the story (which is, of course, a tale that’s a lot more exciting and paints Fawkes as the most fearsome racer on the track).
    extras - [eh, however many ya want]
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chromium » Tue May 01, 2018 5:06 pm

[size=85]
    user - Chromium
    name - Jamison, can go by Jamie or rat depending on who's talking to him.
    gender - male
    how did this accident-magnet lose his dang toe?? - Jamison is quite strange, probably more along the lines of insane if we want to get technical. We has a penchant for anything shiny and would love to get his grubby, soot covered grabbers on it. That's not to say he doesn't appreciate the trashier aspects of life, on the contrary actually. He can whip up almost anything from a good hunk of trash and use it to steal whatever catches his fancy. Jamie has a strange penchant for creating explosives from junk to use in his "grand heists" but more often then not it ends up blowing up in his face, quite literally. His greatest heist yet was stealing a large hoard of gold coins from a nasty enemy, with a few bumps along the way.

"come on mate, were gonna be late!" The high pitched voice screeched, its maniac laugh following suit. The being paid no heed to its easily audible voice echoing down the corridor, creating a racket punctuated with the "thump thump" of its stumbing gait and the chittering of rust flakes tapping the metal flooring.

Finally the creature stopped at a large door, obviously ment to hold something of value from how it towered over the trespasser. It was easily 3 paws thick, sturdy metal that only betrayed it's age by the thin layer of rust that covered it's face.

He wasn't here to ogle a door though, he was here to blow the darn thing up to smithereens! Tilting his head and rubbing a dirty hand on his chin he thought about how to go about blowing this bad boy up.....

Oh! He can use his new bombs! Cackling the being pulled out some shoddily made bombs from seemingly out of no where and stacked them around the base of the door, giggling all the while.

"Well whaddya think hoggy?" The their looked down to the stuffed animal strapped to his side, the poor thing looked in a state of disrepair but was well kept compared to the creatures own appearance. Using a greasy hand he tweaked the little pug once before nodding to himself. "whelp time to have a bomb!"

Skittering some ways off from the door the creature took out a small detonater and hunched over his small friend, covering his ears before bellowing at the top of his lungs "FIRE IN THE HOLE"

Coughing, the being waved the dust away and scampered over the crumbling debris to peer inside the unlocked safe. What he saw brought tears to his eye. Gold. So much GOLD!

"Whoo hoo! See hoggy? Didn I tell ya we were gonna be rich? Didn I?" He looked into the blank stare of the little toy before giggling and sifting through the treasure with a paw.
    "Well, now that a got the treasure how am I suppost to get it back to the lair? Your right roadie, we need to scedaddle before somebody comes and pokes their nose were it ain't need in to be" the theif tapped his chin and thought and hard as he could " Hmmmm.. ah! I got It! I'll just us'a bomb! Oh shut it hoggy, what could go wrong?"

Laughing the being took out another one of his homemade bombs and made a good size hole in the roof, a perfect means of escape. Taking a sackful of gold he placed another bomb on the ground in front of him. Stepping on it with his hind legs he got into position to fly out of the hole. "One three mate, one..twooo, threeeEEE!" The creature flew out of the hole in a burst of flame and smoke, leaving a black trail following behind him in his flight. When he hit the ground his face landed first, sliding across the dry ground with his rump sticking straight in the air before finally flopping down on his belly, smoke wafting from his prone form.

He felt a stinking in his foot and to his surprise his toe was completely blown off! "Awww rats, that was my favorite toe!" He plopped down in the dust, pouting at the loss of his beloved toe when he began to notice that he was in fact, on fire. " Well would you look at that, it seems me furs got some flame licks hoggy! All that oil must be keepin it a flame!" He sat there and watched the flames flicker a bit before cracking one of his maniac smiles and cackling. " Well roadie, time to get the rest!"

extras - [eh, however many ya want][[/list]
/size]

Uhhhh
Hey there! I'm Akita_ or you can call me chromium. I doodle a bunch so don't be afraid to pm me about getting some custom art or doing an art trade with me.

Chromium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me