Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pokeventures Starter 018 | Winner

Postby JulieMew1010 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 am

Oshawott stats;
Tackle - Tail Whip - move 3
Level 5
Gender; Male

This is one thicc boye... but why are they feeling so shy/embarrassed?
This competition will close for judging at 5 entries or on 5/3!
Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b] here
[b]name:[/b] here
[b]gender:[/b] here
[b]why are they so shy/embarrassed?[/b] here
Last edited by JulieMew1010 on Sat May 05, 2018 11:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pokeventures Starter 018 | Open

Postby JulieMew1010 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:34 am

boop! Since nobody has entered yet, this will close either at 5 entries or on 4/30!
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Wed May 02, 2018 2:41 am

username: perry the platypus
      name: Splash
      why are they so shy/embarrassed?
      Splash doesnt like meeting new people, so he blushes when he sees a new face
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudy days » Wed May 02, 2018 3:44 am

username: ~Glaceon~
name: Oscar
why are they so shy/embarrassed? Oscar's red face peeped through the dappled splashes of the cerulean waters that hid him. Inside he burned, and on his face was a scarlet hue of embarrassment; losing a battle against a Pidgey was one thing, but his trainer using potions on him and fussing in front of the Pidgey, an unusually coloured Horsea and the other trainer's Torchic made him fuming like a Charmander's tail.
He heard Ashley stumbling about while the other Trainer made tips about how to make a pokemon obedient and that "that Oshawott -Olaf, was it?- needs better training." He held his shell on one hand, lashed his tail, narrowed his eyes and charged at the two ugly black shoes of the other trainer, throwing his shell wildly. The frowny, lined face contorted into a shocked scowl as a razor sharp shell cut into the perfectly innocent green-blue Horsea's fin and induced a squeak of pain. Oops, thought Oscar as the legs buckled. Two more screeches filled the air. "Whoever you are, Team Rocket fool, you shan't steal my Aquapony!" Aquapony, the strangely nicknamed shiny Horsea, let out another squeak as the trembling trainer faced a annoyed looking Ashley.
"I'm not in Team Rocket! I swear-" stuttered Ashley.
"Officer Jenny! Another gang is trying to steal my precious gems!" Screeched the knock-kneed Lady down a shiny new phone, pulling out three Luxury balls. Ashley grabbed Oscar by the hand, and ran away with the words "Team Rocket" still echoing down the bustling shoppers of Santalume City who were now gawping at the 13 year old who had attempted to "steal" the precious shiny of Lady Naomi.

Even though that happened a few days ago (with a written out apology) Oscar can't stop thinking about it, always bringing a scarlet blush to his face. He is dreading meeting the trainer again, especially after that, especially after the awkward meeting with the Lady Naomi about apologies and "that reckless Ollie or Olaf or Oscar!"
cloudy days

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Wed May 02, 2018 8:42 am

this has been extended to 5/3 since we have some new entries! C:
JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sat May 05, 2018 11:20 am

~Glaceon~ wrote:username: ~Glaceon~
name: Oscar
why are they so shy/embarrassed? Oscar's red face peeped through the dappled splashes of the cerulean waters that hid him. Inside he burned, and on his face was a scarlet hue of embarrassment; losing a battle against a Pidgey was one thing, but his trainer using potions on him and fussing in front of the Pidgey, an unusually coloured Horsea and the other trainer's Torchic made him fuming like a Charmander's tail.
He heard Ashley stumbling about while the other Trainer made tips about how to make a pokemon obedient and that "that Oshawott -Olaf, was it?- needs better training." He held his shell on one hand, lashed his tail, narrowed his eyes and charged at the two ugly black shoes of the other trainer, throwing his shell wildly. The frowny, lined face contorted into a shocked scowl as a razor sharp shell cut into the perfectly innocent green-blue Horsea's fin and induced a squeak of pain. Oops, thought Oscar as the legs buckled. Two more screeches filled the air. "Whoever you are, Team Rocket fool, you shan't steal my Aquapony!" Aquapony, the strangely nicknamed shiny Horsea, let out another squeak as the trembling trainer faced a annoyed looking Ashley.
"I'm not in Team Rocket! I swear-" stuttered Ashley.
"Officer Jenny! Another gang is trying to steal my precious gems!" Screeched the knock-kneed Lady down a shiny new phone, pulling out three Luxury balls. Ashley grabbed Oscar by the hand, and ran away with the words "Team Rocket" still echoing down the bustling shoppers of Santalume City who were now gawping at the 13 year old who had attempted to "steal" the precious shiny of Lady Naomi.

Even though that happened a few days ago (with a written out apology) Oscar can't stop thinking about it, always bringing a scarlet blush to his face. He is dreading meeting the trainer again, especially after that, especially after the awkward meeting with the Lady Naomi about apologies and "that reckless Ollie or Olaf or Oscar!"

Congratulations! This lil' guy is all yours!! I loved your story, it really showed me what Oscar is like! Thanks to you both for taking the time to enter <3
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that