Based on Click to view
Artist _silentsiren_ [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

"Are you my dad?"

Postby _silentsiren_ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 am

Doktor Monty wrote:xx are you my dad?

To be honest, ever since I ran into your art piece, "more concept" I've been admiring your art from a distance! I was very deeply in love with the way your drew, it was so detailed and very sketchy, you could tell there was love put behind every stroke. Your art has pushed me leaps and bounds to improve in my own way! I'm very honored to even call you my friend ; v ; You're such a talented artist and you always are just a pleasure to be around!

I absolutely love supporting you and your art, so if that's what it takes to qualify as a dad, sign me up! : ^ D
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Are you my dad?"

Postby mothmate » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:33 am

The daddiest
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Hello, world!

My name is Moth or August
Been using CS since 2015!
Feel free 2 PM me for anything
Mothmate virtually everywhere
I am an adult!

└──────────────┘
mothmate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: "Are you my dad?"

Postby doktor monty » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:19 am

_silentsiren_ wrote:
Doktor Monty wrote:xx are you my dad?

To be honest, ever since I ran into your art piece, "more concept" I've been admiring your art from a distance! I was very deeply in love with the way your drew, it was so detailed and very sketchy, you could tell there was love put behind every stroke. Your art has pushed me leaps and bounds to improve in my own way! I'm very honored to even call you my friend ; v ; You're such a talented artist and you always are just a pleasure to be around!

I absolutely love supporting you and your art, so if that's what it takes to qualify as a dad, sign me up! : ^ D

xxI love you so much! This really helps me so much, and I appreciate your love every single day hon ❤️
I'm so glad I can inspire someone, as I was inspired by so many to try new styles. I hope you become so much more talented than me!
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me